Thread: Feminists get F1 racing to fire "Grid Girls", Fired girls now furious on Facebook

Exclamation Feminists get F1 racing to fire "Grid Girls", Fired girls now furious on Facebook

Now this, this Mr. King, is "karma".

Woemen getting other woemen fired for being, well, good looking woemen.

Formula 1 Grid Girls Slam Feminists Who Put Them Out of Work

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018...ists-put-work/

by WARNER TODD HUSTON1 Feb 20181295

Late last month feminists celebrated a victory, after convincing Formula 1 racing to get rid of its gird girls. Now the women who lost their jobs are slamming the feminists for their unwanted interference.

At the end of January, Formula 1 announced that it had decided to end its use of the pretty models who interact with the crowd and carry the names of sponsors on their clothing. The grid girls will be gone commencing with the new season which starts at the end of March.

“While the practice of employing grid girls has been a staple of Formula 1 grands prix for decades, we feel this custom does not resonate with our brand values and clearly is at odds with modern day societal norms,” said managing director of commercial operations Sean Bratches.

“We don’t believe the practice is appropriate or relevant to Formula 1 and its fans, old and new, across the world,” Bratches added.

But now the women who have just lost their jobs are slamming the decision and the interference of the feminists who lobbied the sport to fire the girls.

According to Business Insider:

Rebecca Cooper, a five-time F1 grid girl, said on Twitter that it is “ridiculous that women who say they are ‘fighting for women’s rights’ are saying what others should and shouldn’t do, stopping us from doing a job we love and are proud to do. [It is] political correctness gone mad.”

Cooper also implied that grid girls have been misrepresented and put together a photograph collage to highlight that women who work in her trade are not “scantily clad furniture” and that the outfits are more modest.

Another grid girl took to Facebook to slam the move. Grid girl Michelle Westby said:

“If it wasn’t for grid work / promotional modeling, I wouldn’t be where I am now in a ‘male dominated’ sport and job as a stunt driver and drift competition driver, inspiring and influencing females into this ‘intimidating male environment.’ I get girls messaging me all the time saying how I inspire them and made them want to get into racing and drifting when they didn’t think they would be accepted… What people don’t realize, is that the girls have knowledge of the products and teams they are promotion — that’s part of the job. We get a brief on the uniform but it’s up to us if we feel comfortable in it. We are more clothed than what teenagers wear down the supermarkets. I’m now retired but to think girls have lost a lot of important income because feminists think they know best, when they really haven’t got a clue, is frustrating.”

Alot of people asking my view on the grid girl ban situation , well check out my page for my view https://t.co/F9CC1g23EI pic.twitter.com/6RRznAXBGE

— michelle westby (@michellewestby) February 1, 2018

One of the groups that agitated to force the firing of the girls was Britain’s Women’s Sport Trust. The group has been trying to get several British sports leagues to end the use of models during events. Several days ago the group celebrated victory when both the British Professional Dart Corporation and Formula 1 acquiesced to dumping the models.

Several models that lost their job took to social media to criticize those who got them fired.

I am a grid girl, I LOVE my job and I CHOOSE to do it! The issue at the moment is there are too many people being offended on behalf of people who are not offended at all!

I will be devastated if @OfficialBSB and @iom_tt follow suit.#saveourgridgirls #womensrights gridgirls pic.twitter.com/yr074Bnnq0

— Hannah Louise (@Hannah_James_6) January 31, 2018

So the inevitable has happened, F1 gridgirls have been banned. Ridiculous that women who say they are "fighting for women's rights" are saying what others should and shouldn't do, stopping us from doing a job we love and are proud to do. PC gone mad 😡 #Gridgirls

— Rebecca Cooper (@rebeccageldard) January 31, 2018

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Lauren-Jade
    @laurenjadepope
    Get me on @thismorning so I can defend us #gridgirls
    Because of these feminists, they’ve have cost us our jobs! I have been a grid girl for 8 years and I have Never felt uncomfortable! I love my job, if I didn’t I wouldn’t do it! Noone forces us to do this! This is our choice!
    12:19 PM - Jan 31, 2018
    1,442 1,442 Replies 12,260 12,260 Retweets 24,116 24,116 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Lucy Stokes
    @LucyStokes_
    I love my job. I’m respected, paid well & proud to represent the team I’m working for. It’s not right for anyone, let alone ‘feminists’ to judge our job when quite frankly they are putting so many women out of work. Where is the equality & empowerment here? #GridGirls #F1 💛🏁
    6:06 PM - Jan 31, 2018
    651 651 Replies 6,011 6,011 Retweets 13,999 13,999 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

Sophie Wright
    @djsoWright
    Feminism now costing women their jobs..🙈🤔wake me up when all this crazy political correctness blows over and pass me the Lycra! I loved being a grid girl 🏁😎📷 @mike_Petch @PaulONeill29 #Gridgirls #BTCC
    1:49 PM - Jan 31, 2018
    60 60 Replies 329 329 Retweets 1,063 1,063 likes
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Homely women bullying the pretty girls . No surprise .

F1 has been dying slowly since Senna died, it will die faster now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    F1 has been dying slowly since Senna died, it will die faster now.
    Oh I'm sure the feminists will take their place and start watching now that the offensive grid girls aren't there anymore
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ugly chicks tend to make up for in loudness and bitchiness what they lack in looks and human ability.

One of the groups that agitated to force the firing of the girls was Britain’s Women’s Sport Trust
    Director of UK Women's Sports Trust, Baroness Sue Campbell

Grid Girls

Nothing more needs to be said.

This Beverley Turner bitch was one of those leading the charge to get them fired. Complete f-ing hypocrite.

"The Patriarch"

I now know what Baroness Campbell modeled for 100 years ago.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Director of UK Women's Sports Trust, Baroness Sue Campbell

Grid Girls

Nothing more needs to be said.
    Me wonders if Sue Campbell looked that old when she was in her 20s or the grid girls would age that well when they get to their late late 60s. Have no problem with eye candy, it gets me excited which is good but I can see how this sort of showcasing would affect how women are perceived in the industry.

I watch F1 before I knew they had grid girls and I will continue to watch after they are gone. Its like the sprinkles in my ice cream cone, makes it look good but doesn't enhance the flavour at all

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This Beverley Turner bitch was one of those leading the charge to get them fired. Complete f-ing hypocrite.

Who threw sand in her vagina?

Or is she pissed she's older and can't do it anymore?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I remember when two dwarfs convinced the Florida legislature to ban dwarf throwing. Another dwarf had to sue Gov. Jeb Bush and the state to overturn it. Petty tyrants abound.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who threw sand in her vagina?

Or is she pissed she's older and can't do it anymore?
    I don't know. I read her tweets about it and she is as proud as can be despite being slammed over and over. She acts like it's some kind of great victory for women.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't know. I read her tweets about it and she is as proud as can be despite being slammed over and over. She acts like it's some kind of great victory for women.
    I too think it is a great victory for women. Women shouldn't be working outside the home, now these "girls" can find proper husbands and get to work making babies and sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I too think it is a great victory for women. Women shouldn't be working outside the home, now these "girls" can find proper husbands and get to work making babies and sandwiches.
    + rep. I'm absolutely going to tweet that to her.
    "The Patriarch"

They should expand this. All of these "fashion" shows and "fashion" magazines and "fashion" photos need to be banned. They only serve to exploit women. It's sexist, it's abusive, it's racist, it's literally Hitler!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Word for word, I hope you don't want royalties......

"The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No $#@!..

absolutely no $#@!.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

What's next, are they going to ban models from the Miami Boat Show?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    What's next, are they going to ban models from the Miami Boat Show?
    No telling. Social Engineers never quit.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No telling. Social Engineers never quit.

what is the arrow pointing at?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

The camera mount.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Marlboro advertisement.

Political correctness at it's logical extreme.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom