Thread: I am the Police

Exclamation I am the Police

Right from the horse's mouth.

Hat tip to HB34

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a good modo to live, breathe, and die by!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    That is a good modo to live, breathe, and die by!
    About as anti American as you could get. But it an Authoritarian dream.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    About as anti American as you could get. But it an Authoritarian dream.
    They put their life on the line every day for you! Show some appreciation.

Also,

1. They bleed....

2. They can be killed....

3. It's a target rich environment....

Also,

I'm sure I'm on a list now.

They put their life on the line every day for you! Show some appreciation.
    No. They do not.
    They threaten my life on a regular basis,, they are the worst and most dangerous driving distraction on the roadways,, aside from the outright robbery.
    They have been known to kill innocents without cause. and shoot up neighborhoods without warning.

I accept them as a reality of life, like hurricanes, mosquitoes, earthquakes, lice ,and pestilence.

I regard them and avoid them in the same manner.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No. They do not.
    They threaten my life on a regular basis,, they are the worst and most dangerous driving distraction on the roadways,, aside from the outright robbery.
    They have been known to kill innocents without cause. and shoot up neighborhoods without warning.

I accept them as a reality of life, like hurricanes, mosquitoes, earthquakes, lice ,and pestilence.

I regard them and avoid them in the same manner.
    Yes, this.

A dangerous nuisance, to be avoided at all costs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, this.

A dangerous nuisance, to be avoided at all costs.
    Embrace them.
    Be their neighbor.
    When you get pulled over just say you know officer kicked his ass and you will be good to go!
    Remember people that decided to join law enforcement only did so because they wanted to.......
    Bow to those that fight abroad for YOUR FREEDOM and those that risk their lives each and every day so that you are safe!!

Embrace them.
    Be their neighbor.
    When you get pulled over just say you know officer kicked his ass and you will be good to go!
    Remember people that decided to join law enforcement only did so because they wanted to.......
    Bow to those that fight abroad for YOUR FREEDOM and those that risk their lives each and every day so that you are safe!!
    My teacher says to love my enemy, to pray for those that harm me.

He doesn't say that I should ignore the facts.

He also tells me not to provoke trouble,, and to live in peace.

I try to avoid those that seek harm.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 02-02-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom