Thread: No cameras in the courtroom.

No cameras in the courtroom.

How stupid is this? There should be at least an option for the defendant to request access to make sure the prosecutor does not $#@! him too much while the judge is pretending to care. Transparency and all.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where do you live? Where I live, and I assumed it was normal, even the government has a camera in the courtroom. That is addition to the media if they're covering a case, which usually doesn't happen.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Where do you live? Where I live, and I assumed it was normal, even the government has a camera in the courtroom. That is addition to the media if they're covering a case, which usually doesn't happen.

Check this thread - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6582519

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Funny thing about courtrooms. No tubing allowed. So I'm told.

Every courtroom I've been in (and I've seen a few) have strict no cell phone use policies and blatantly recording proceedings will result in a bailiff yanking your phone. This is doubly the case if the proceedings are of any sort of sensitive nature.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You've never watched Judy have you?