Thread: Maritime and Admiralty Law, Language Deception & The Importance of Words

Maritime and Admiralty Law, Language Deception & The Importance of Words

What I find amazing here is that people in law will almost always call this as conspiratorial garbage, yet, despite that, they genuinely believe that they have valid authority over others. Of course, those at the very top seem to actually know, but are typically sociopathic so that flat out do not care because they can turn the victim against themselves using the types of exploitations partly listed in the video.

So what do you guys think? Does this have any credibility at all or is it all malarkey, even though your govt considers you to be their property?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Letters of Marque and Reprisal , Law is still on the books.

Maritime and Admiralty Law

jus sayin'
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It is what I call a "shadow reality", it is only as real as those with power choose to make it, for the most part it isn't real because they don't yet dare to implement it fully, you will never see it cited as justification for a court ruling under present conditions but you might in the future if the public can be sufficiently subdued to accept subject status rather than citizenship.

Another complimentary shadow reality is shadow feudalism, if they can convince the public that democracy has failed they will bring back aristocracy and reintegrate us into the British empire, they have been keeping careful track of their dynasties ever since the American revolution.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Letters of Marque and Reprisal , Law is still on the books.

Maritime and Admiralty Law

jus sayin'
    Of course they are still on the books. The takeaway from the video is that many of those "Laws" do NOT apply to human people. Many of those laws are "Laws of the Sea", and NOT "Law of the Land", where Land is the most important part of that statement. I doubt most Judged and Lawyers have ANY understanding of difference between the two and genuinely believe that ALL law applies to everyone.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Of course they are still on the books. The takeaway from the video is that many of those "Laws" do NOT apply to human people. Many of those laws are "Laws of the Sea", and NOT "Law of the Land", where Land is the most important part of that statement. I doubt most Judged and Lawyers have ANY understanding of difference between the two and genuinely believe that ALL law applies to everyone.
    Of course not.
    that would be taking food out of their mouths and boats out of their docks...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Of course not.
    that would be taking food out of their mouths and boats out of their docks...
    Yes, of course, silly me, boats and mouths have feelings too!

Just sayin tho look at how often Sea Law is applied as Land Law, where people are treated as cargo and property, not humans...
    1776 > 1984

So belonging to something else is not slavery but belonging to someone is?

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

So belonging to something else is not slavery but belonging to someone is?
    LOVE can be hard.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOVE can be hard.
    I'm on my phone, can someone put the "Love Hurts "video in here please

Baptiste said.

I'm on my phone, can someone put the "Love Hurts "video in here please
    $#@! off and do it yourself. Always looking for somebody else to do their $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    $#@! off and do it yourself. Always looking for somebody else to do their $#@!.
    Hey, that guy is right

Baptiste said.