Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the Union 2018

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I suspect the average Democrat viewer is surprised by the speech and supports the President. This is a disaster for the Democrat party and they only made it worse with their behavior in chamber.

The Dems and the shill media will pin their hopes on spinning the entire speech into something sinister hoping the average folks did not watch it.
    Good speech, delivered well, and he isn't saying much of anything that too many people can disagree with.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This entire speech is about the side effects of the dollar losing global reserve status.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The DEMS. Sorry we have a secret. We work but not only for you. Here is you brother from another mother! You like them?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Despite some obvious flaws, Trump has a better platform than Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump wants unlimited powers when it comes to anybody he labels a "terrorist". More unlimited detentions and "secret rendition" and locking people up for years without any rights or any charges actually filed against them.
    You want unlimited powers over whoever is yelled at RACIST. Team Trump advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you NOT see the looks on the dems faces rn???
    O, well, if the Dems are angry, I guess he must be doing a good job...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Good speech, delivered well, and he isn't saying much of anything that too many people can disagree with.
    Exactly why I came to the conclusion I did. If Trump said he is against stepping on puppies and kittens the Democrats would still scowl, stay seated and not clap.

Anyone watching sees their childish behavior.

I suspect the average Democrat viewer is surprised by the speech and supports the President...

The Dems and the shill media will pin their hopes on spinning the entire speech into something sinister hoping the average folks did not watch it.
    And the average Democrat will be scratching their heads, wondering what speech the shills were listening to.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/958540258248986627
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/958540258248986627
    He's nuts. Trump declined to issue new sanctions on Russia.

Ron ruins valid commentary by making absurd claims like that. Trump may be the only one standing between us and WW3.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-30-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Now you've got it.

Exactly why I came to the conclusion I did. If Trump said he is against stepping on puppies and kittens the Democrats would still scowl, stay seated and not clap.

Anyone watching sees their childish behavior.
    That is the duty of the opposition party. Republicans sat and scowled during Obama speeches too.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-30-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Foreign policy is pretty glaringly wrongheaded. Crony MIC worship.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who would have thought a SOTU speech would be such a tearjerker?
    #NashvilleStrong

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Thank you for trying.

It's not so much anger. It's more like bewilderment or confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Who would have thought a SOTU speech would be such a tearjerker?
    Exactly. Talk about missed opportunities.

Now you've got it.
    Lot of shout outs to great heroes.

I can't complain. And there isn't anything really to complain about.

What, you think he's going to go up there and say something that's going to piss people off?

Hopefully this is only temporary. He knows these $#@!ers are not good for business.

That is the duty of the opposition party. Republicans sat and scowled during Obama speeches too.
    Not to this extent.

No, Zippy, you Democrat shill; as we all know, the GOP (unlike the Dems) are principled when out of power.

For instance, they spent 8 years talking about repealing Obamacare and cutting spending and now...

...well, things are different now, but they really meant and it and weren't bullshitting, I tells ya!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Anyone know what they were barking there when he called the capital our monument?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’m not sure I agree. Trump is speaking in the context of direct threats. He’s not trying to start a war. What I hear is, “If North Korea wants to start something, they can go ahead and try. They won’t get far.”

Liberty lovers agree with strong national defense. Citizens can self-defend to a point, but a nation needs a trained, mobilized defense. We can’t go against missles with shotguns.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-30-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Yeah, maybe, I'm not paying close attention. I don't remember the President who said something like "lets do less military stuff". Foreign policy is pretty generic, I'd say. He's a good talker, he's as good as Obama at talking.

The money saved on prosecuting Hillary will be donated to Veteran orgs. The saved money will also be used for a monument to Hillary. The first woman who realized she was wrong. We love you Hillary.

Looks like Gitmo isn't closing anytime soon.

Not to this extent.
    (2015 State of Union)

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-30-2018 at 09:36 PM.

If you wronged us in the past, we kindly say, $#@! you.

Awesome speech. Well done Mr. President.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

No, Zippy, you Democrat shill; as we all know, the GOP (unlike the Dems) are principled when out of power.

For instance, they spent 8 years talking about repealing Obamacare and cutting spending and now...

...well, things are different now, but they really meant and it and weren't bullshitting, I tells ya!
    Didn't Trump say in this speech that the individual mandate was gone?

Speech over, good job Trump, we got to meet a lot of great heroes and hear their stories.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast