Thread: Elon Musk Is Selling Flamethrowers, They Will Protect You Against Zombies or Your Money Back

Elon Musk Is Selling Flamethrowers, They Will Protect You Against Zombies or Your Money Back

http://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-se...zombies-793282

BY GRACE GUARNIERI ON 1/28/18

The Boring Company is letting customers pre-order "the world's safest flamethrower," and founder Elon Musk took to Twitter Saturday night to guarantee the capability of the flamethrower to protect users from zombies.

"When the zombie apocalypse happens, you’ll be glad you bought a flamethrower. Works against hordes of the undead or your money back!" Musk tweeted. Musk's infrastructure and tunneling company is offering 20,000 flamethrowers for a cool $500. The product's description says that a fire extinguisher will be sold separately "for exorbitant amounts of money."

Customers can pre-order the fire extinguisher for $30.

In a series of social media posts, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO promoted the flamethrower with truly bizarre claims, including "great for roasting nuts" and "guaranteed to liven up any party." In a video posted to Instagram, Musk can be seen using the flamethrower in a hallway. He turns on the device and runs with the flame at the camera, laughing.

People who purchase flamethrowers are not required to have background checks, and flamethrowers are not regulated by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Musk also announced the February 6 launch date of the SpaceX's Falcon Heavy rocket on Saturday.

Later, the Boring Company founder qualified claims, tweeting "The rumor that I’m secretly creating a zombie apocalypse to generate demand for flamethrowers is completely false," and "You’d need millions of zombies for a so-called 'apocalypse' anyway. Where would I even get a factory big enough to make so many!?"

The Boring Company also displayed plans on its website in December detailing high-speed underground train tunnels for Los Angeles to solve traffic problems.

President Donald Trump's forthcoming infrastructure plan, headed by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Trump chief economic advisor Gary Cohn, incorporates the same high-speed tunnels, Newsweek reported earlier this month. In April 2017, praised Musk's ideas for infrastructure and tunneling in America.

"Elon Musk says 'Okay, I can solve the problem. I can tunnel the whole way,'" Cohn said at the White House town hall meeting last year.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is how we do it in Florida:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

3000 degrees with the Turbo trigger for an extra blast of heat . Thats what I have .

Is it wrong that I want one
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Elon Musk: I’ll dub my flamethrower “Not a Flamethrower” to thwart customs

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...hwart-customs/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The Boring Company also displayed plans on its website in December detailing high-speed underground train tunnels for Los Angeles to solve traffic problems.

"Elon Musk says 'Okay, I can solve the problem. I can tunnel the whole way,'" Cohn said at the White House town hall meeting last year.

Elon Musk's Boring Company is ditching plans to build a 2.5-mile test tunnel underneath Los Angeles' 405 freeway and Sepulveda Boulevard.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/c3e9da1f-f67e-3f72-8f01-54dc25ae447a/elon-musk’s-boring-company.html

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

[FONT="]Elon Musk's Boring Company is ditching plans to build a 2.5-mile test tunnel underneath Los Angeles' 405 freeway and Sepulveda Boulevard.

[/FONT]
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/c3e9da1f-f67e-3f72-8f01-54dc25ae447a/elon-musk’s-boring-company.html

I got my flamethrower so it is all good .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.