Thread: Guns Are How A Civil War Ends... Politics Is How It Starts

Guns Are How A Civil War Ends... Politics Is How It Starts

How do civil wars happen?
    Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge.
    That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
    I know you’re all thinking about President Trump.
    He won and the establishment, the media, the democrats, rejected the results. They came up with a whole bunch of conspiracy theories to explain why he didn’t really win. It was the Russians. And the FBI. And sexism, Obama, Bernie Sanders and white people.
    It’s easier to make a list of the things that Hillary Clinton doesn’t blame for losing the election. It’s going to be a short list.
    A really short list. Herself.
    The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this.
    The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.
    Trump didn’t really win the election. Bush didn’t really win the election. Every time a Republican president won an election this century, the Democrats insist he didn’t really win.
    Now say a third Republican president wins an election in say, 2024.
    What are the odds that they’ll say that he didn’t really win? Right now, it looks like 100 percent.
    What do sure odds of the Dems rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win.
    It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.
    That’s a civil war.
    There’s no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.
    This isn’t dissent. It’s not disagreement.
    You can hate the other party. You can think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don’t win, what you want is a dictatorship.
    Your very own dictatorship.
    The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to the left, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it’s inherently illegitimate.
    The attacks on Trump show that elections don’t matter to the left.
    Republicans can win an election, but they have a major flaw. They’re not leftists.
    That’s what the leftist dictatorship looks like.
    The left lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats.
    Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can’t scratch his own back without his say so, that’s the civil war.
    Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that’s not the system that runs this country.
    The left’s system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.
    If it’s in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited.
    He’s a dictator.
    But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can’t do anything. He isn’t even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented.
    A Democrat in the White House has “discretion” to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn’t even have the “discretion” to reverse him.
    That’s how the game is played. That’s how our country is run.
    When Democrats control the Senate, then Harry Reid and his boys and girls are the sane, wise heads that keep the crazy guys in the House in check.
    But when Republicans control the Senate, then it’s an outmoded body inspired by racism.
    When Democrats run the Supreme Court, then it has the power to decide everything in the country. But when Republicans control the Supreme Court, it’s a dangerous body that no one should pay attention to.
    When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren’t even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws.
    Under Obama, a state wasn’t allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.
    The Constitution has something to say about that.
    Whether it’s Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land.
    This is what I call a moving dictatorship.
    There isn’t one guy in a room somewhere issuing the orders. Instead there’s a network of them. And the network moves around.
    If the guys and girls in the network win elections, they can do it from the White House. If they lose the White House, they’ll do it from Congress. If they don’t have either one, they’ll use the Supreme Court.
    If they don’t have either the White House, Congress or the Supreme Court, they’re screwed. Right?
    Nope.
    They just go on issuing them through circuit courts and the bureaucracy. State governments announce that they’re independent republics. Corporations begin threatening and suing the government.
    There’s no consistent legal standard. Only a political one.
    Under Obama, states weren’t allowed to enforce immigration laws. That was the job of the Federal government. And the states weren’t allowed to interfere with the job that the Feds weren’t doing.
    Okay.
    Now Trump comes into office and starts enforcing immigration laws again. And California announces it’s a sanctuary state and passes a law punishing businesses that cooperate with Federal immigration enforcement.
    So what do we have here?
    It’s illegal for states to enforce immigration law because that’s the province of the Federal government. But it’s legal for states to ban the Federal government from enforcing immigration law.
    The only consistent pattern here is that the left decided to make it illegal to enforce immigration law.
    It may do that sometimes under the guise of Federal power or states rights. But those are just fronts. The only consistent thing is that leftist policies are mandatory and opposing them is illegal.
    Everything else is just a song and dance routine.
    That’s how it works. It’s the moving dictatorship. It’s the tyranny of the network.
    You can’t pin it down. There’s no one office or one guy. It’s a network of them. It’s an ideological dictatorship. Some people call it the deep state. But that doesn’t even begin to capture what it is.
    To understand it, you have to think about things like the Cold War and Communist infiltration.
    A better term than Deep State is Shadow Government.
    Parts of the Shadow Government aren’t even in the government. They are wherever the left holds power. It can be in the non-profit sector and among major corporations. Power gets moved around like a New York City shell game. Where’s the quarter? Nope, it’s not there anymore.
    The shadow government is an ideological network. These days it calls itself by a hashtag #Resistance. Under any name, it runs the country. Most of the time we don’t realize that. When things are normal, when there’s a Democrat in the White House or a bunch of Democrats in Congress, it’s business as usual.
    Even with most Republican presidents, you didn’t notice anything too out of the ordinary. Sure, the Democrats got their way most of the time. But that’s how the game is usually played.
    It’s only when someone came on the scene who didn’t play the game by the same rules, that the network exposed itself. The shadow government emerged out of hiding and came for Trump.
    And that’s the civil war.
    This is a war over who runs the country. Do the people who vote run the country or does this network that can lose an election, but still get its agenda through, run the country?
    We’ve been having this fight for a while. But this century things have escalated.
    They escalated a whole lot after Trump’s win because the network isn’t pretending anymore. It sees the opportunity to delegitimize the whole idea of elections.
    Now the network isn’t running the country from cover. It’s actually out here trying to overturn the results of an election and remove the president from office.

It’s rejected the victories of two Republican presidents this century.
    And if we don’t stand up and confront it, and expose it for what it is, it’s going to go on doing it in every election. And eventually Federal judges are going to gain enough power that they really will overturn elections.
    It happens in other countries. If you think it can’t happen here, you haven’t been paying attention to the left.
    Right now, Federal judges are declaring that President Trump isn’t allowed to govern because his Tweets show he’s a racist. How long until they say that a president isn’t even allowed to take office because they don’t like his views?

That’s where we’re headed.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-how-it-starts
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like the classic symptom of an empire collapsing under it’s own weight. May it happen with as little suffering to all the people in the world. Sucks to be a Roman sometimes, but the bread-n-circus ain’t half bad.

LOLOLOLOL

We expect divide-and-conquer partisan trollery from zerohedge. Clearly the site exists to divide the American population along party lines, pit us at each others' throats, and thereby ensure we're too busy tilting at their windmill to do anything about the 'Deep State'. Of course, anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows the 'Deep State' is a bipartisan entity. They own both parties.

But zerohedge has really jumped the shark this time.

It’s rejected the victories of two Republican presidents this century.
    Are these people really trying to paint George Walker Bush the Younger as some sort of populist champion standing in defiance of the 'Deep State'? Seriously? Dubya who sold the PATRIOT Act, launched the Era of Perpetual War, Dubya the son of the ringleader of Kennedy's assassins, Dubya whose younger brother filled WTC7 with explosives, Dubya the puppet of Cheney the Master of Northwoods, Dubya of federal Common Core propaganda and brainwashing, petrodollar and poppy wars against every nation but Saudi Arabia and Israel (the ones which actually have links to 9/11), domestic spying doubled down, Dubya whose administration advanced the 'Deep State' agenda by light years in eight short years? THAT Dubya is, according to the propagandists at zerohedge, is now some kind of anti-'Deep State' paragon of virtue?

Should I ask what they're smoking? Or should I ask what they think we're smoking? Are they pushing opiates left and right because they think it'll make it possible for people to swallow tripe like this?

And how can their trolls cut and past this garbage with a straight face? Oh, yeah. We can't see the OP when he reprints this Onionesque mendacity, can we? Who says he keeps a straight face? Why don't you and that other all-partisan-hackery-all-the-time poster Zippy just get a room? Oh, wait. You do already share an office, don't you? You two are playing the exact same divide and conquer game. Why wouldn't you share an office?

Above: What propaganda looks like. Below: What a clue to reality looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-28-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOLOLOLOL

We expect divide-and-conquer partisan trollery from zerohedge. Clearly the site exists to divide the American population along party lines, pit us at each others' throats, and thereby ensure we're too busy tilting at their windmill to do anything about the 'Deep State'. Of course, anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows the 'Deep State' is a bipartisan entity. They own both parties.

But zerohedge has really jumped the shark this time.

Are these people really trying to paint George Walker Bush the Younger as some sort of populist champion standing in defiance of the 'Deep State'? Seriously? Dubya who sold the PATRIOT Act, launched the Era of Perpetual War, Dubya the son of the ringleader of Kennedy's assassins, Dubya whose younger brother filled WTC7 with explosives, Dubya the puppet of Cheney the Master of Northwoods, Dubya of federal Common Core propaganda and brainwashing, petrodollar and poppy wars against every nation but Saudi Arabia and Israel (the ones which actually have links to 9/11), domestic spying doubled down, Dubya whose administration advanced the 'Deep State' agenda by light years in eight short years? THAT Dubya is, according to the propagandists at zerohedge, is now some kind of anti-'Deep State' paragon of virtue?

Should I ask what they're smoking? Or should I ask what they think we're smoking? Are they pushing opiates left and right because they think it'll make it possible for people to swallow tripe like this?

And how can their trolls cut and past this garbage with a straight face? Oh, yeah. We can't see the OP when he reprints this Onionesque mendacity, can we? Who says he keeps a straight face? Why don't you and that other all-partisan-hackery-all-the-time poster Zippy just get a room? Oh, wait. You do already share an office, don't you? You two are playing the exact same divide and conquer game. Why wouldn't you share an office?

Above: What propaganda looks like. Below: What a clue to reality looks like.
    W was no good and the deepstate is bi-partisan, but the point is that the Demoncrats have been conditioning their zombies to reject the legitimacy of Republicans in office (even Swampublicans), they have been planning a leftist revolution to take us into outright communism since the 60's and they are almost ready to go for it.

The Swampublicans have been trying to condition people to submit to O'Bummer and the rest of the Demoncrat gang as if there was no point in resisting, this hasn't worked as well as they hoped so the Demoncrats are preparing a civil war to crush anyone who rejects their madness.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The actual speech that was transcribed in the OP:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Bundy Ranch was what Victory looks like..

The left played it's hand,,, and the right is staying quiet.

Solid cases are now in court.. Run with it.

however,, Civil war is a possible reality,, but then so is Civil Dissolution.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yeah man, this resonates a lot. Honestly, the #1 reason why I haven't voted since 2012 (only in the Republican primary, lol) is because I'm not going to give them the satisfaction. I want the day to come when people have to look at this and say "Wait - you don't have a majority. No one's $#@!ing voting for you." I'm just waiting for people to realize how illegitimate the current system is. In a perfect world, they'd realized how bastardized the system has become from its original form and fix it back to its original form + some, but I'd have to say that's thinking kind of optimistically.

To be honest, all the $#@!-talking to Democrats is kind of irritating. Not because they're a good party. They're a steaming pile of $#@!, I'd be hard pressed to find even a couple of good points about them. But honestly, what the hell have the Republicans done? Don't they have the Presidency, House, and Senate? The Party really lost me in 2013 when they let McAuliffe win; because they didn't like Cuccinelli. RNC spends 9 million on McDonnell in 2009 to win by a landslide. 3 million in 2013 to lose by a "hair". Very interesting. $#@! the Republican party.

But really the most impressive feat is the media. They do an incredible job of venomizing any issue and turning it into the ultimate $#@! you vs. $#@! you grudge match. And if by some miracle you stop seeing blood red long enough to realize both parties are the problem, meh - as long as they can be so incredibly toxic to force you to go into tirades about how $#@! the other side is anyways, then it doesn't really matter. I mean, this is my belief and I still go off on tirades about how $#@! Democrats are, so there you go. But honestly, for those of you who would probably never know..CNN is on the TV at my work which I have to face. When Trump said $#@!hole countries, that was breaking news the entire duration of my 10 hour shift. I come in the next day - literally still there, over 24 hours straight, nothing else. Probably even a bit longer than that. So yeah, at that point I'm going to say "$#@! yes you retards, they are $#@!ing $#@!hole countries. Are you $#@!ing stupid? What the $#@! is wrong with you? You're not even denying it, you're just $#@!ing angry someone said the $#@!ing truth". And there you go.

But anyways - good post. Appreciated the read.

W was no good and the deepstate is bi-partisan, but the point is that the Demoncrats have been conditioning their zombies to reject the legitimacy of Republicans in office (even Swampublicans), they have been planning a leftist revolution to take us into outright communism since the 60's and they are almost ready to go for it.

The Swampublicans have been trying to condition people to submit to O'Bummer and the rest of the Demoncrat gang as if there was no point in resisting, this hasn't worked as well as they hoped so the Demoncrats are preparing a civil war to crush anyone who rejects their madness.
    Coming to a theater near you!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The actual speech that was transcribed in the OP:

That's quite the list of accomplishments the speaker has accumulated,lol.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That's quite the list of accomplishments the speaker has accumulated,lol.
    A real teocon hero.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They own both parties.
    This is where you are wrong. There are parts owned by somebody else. This is how they get you not to do anything.

Dems = Zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Dems = Zombies?
    Yup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yup.
    No wonder there are so many Hollywood movies about it. If you see a zombie it is not a big deal.