Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paid FBI Provocateur Bill Fulton losing his mind on Twitter

Paid FBI Provocateur Bill Fulton losing his mind on Twitter

A friend of mine posted about the political prisoner Schaeffer Cox in Alaska. He was set up by FBI paid provocateur and Obama's wetwork guy in Alaska Bill Fulton and is now an innocent man in prison because of this man's lies:

https://freeschaeffer.com/

Bill Fulton then responded furthering his false bat$#@! narrative

and brags about making "Right Wing Nut Jobs" piss themselves:

I then bring up the Bundys and LaVoy Finicum

He feels sorry for the FBI agents who had to "do all that paperwork" after killing Finicum

meanwhile someone who appears to possibly be one of the ghostwriters of his book "The Blood of Patriots" says he celebrated the murder of LaVoy Finicum

and then the next day he reengaged drawing more of his crowd into it by citing our support for the "Bundy Bunch"

and continues to go on a screed claiming that I am trying to impose a theocratic state.

This is the guy who sabotaged Joe Miller and is responsible for elevating Murkowski.

He is a bat$#@! left wing progressive liberal who did Obama's dirty jobs. He went around trying to set up preppers and make them do crimes so they could be busted. He brags about being the FBI's hitman taking down militias and setting them up to do crime. He tried to get Schaeffer Cox to do terrorist acts and when he refused to he just invented them and lied on the stand.

This is the guy who is paid by the FBI to trick people like the Bundys into blowing up buildings and such.

We like to talk about how the FBI turns patriots into patsys to make public propaganda out of them, well this is the guy who does it.

Check out one of Obama's wetwork guys, an FBI paid provocateur, and bat$#@! leftie tasked with kicking down doors and taking out people like the Bundys and us.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 01-25-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

yes indeed, when you hear them unzip and tell you to get on your knees, you best start sucking. do what you are told and all that.

Hmm. The interest level here for actual FBI assets who are actually provoking Libertarians and Ron Paulers to do violence and then lying about them on the stand when they refuse seems to be at an all time low. How about at least a like or two? Won't cost y'all a dime.

Mine:

Alicés:

This FBI Provocateur dude is recruiting likes on his tweets. lol

He is precisely who we've claimed as our worst enemy for 11 years now.

Wow what an actual piece of shi t
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I remember Schaeffer Cox , and Charles Dyer,,,

and we have had some members here jailed for some time,

and I'm a Prohibited Person.

I'm waiting for gun owners to stand up..
    Lavoy Finicum should not have been murdered without a huge cost in Federal Blood.

That very night.

A lot of people talked $#@! about the men that stood with the Bundy's.
    A lot of people that showed up after the fact and took credit.

I have the utmost respect for the patriots that stood armed that day.. not so much for those that stood at microphones.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the guy who put Schaeffer Cox in prison on federal charges after the State of Alaska dropped all charges for having been trumped up. This is the guy who ended Joe Miller’s political aspirations with threats of setting him up. His attitude over the Bundys is just the tip of the iceberg. His book brags about taking down right wingers. It’s people like this guy who create an FBI plot, find a patsy, and then stick their plot on the patsy to justify the Bureau’s existence.

This guy did Obama’s wetwork, and he is a right-hating lefty and proud “anti-theist.” I think he’s a danger to himself and his community. If antifa had legit Special Forces, this guy would be one of them. A self-styled door-kicker, and private contractor to the FBI’s anti militia, anti Right Wingers group.

He should try to remember the rest of the phrase he truncated for his book title.

There is a special place in hell for his ilk.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I know Twitter isn't much of a thing here, but for those that use it Gunny could use some support against this government thug.
    "The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Thank you guys

I haven't posted on here in a long, long time! Not since Alaskans for Ron Paul 2012 and then getting wrapped up as Secretary of the Alaska Republican Party. A TON of things have happened since and it's been difficult. So, I want you all to know I appreciate your support.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This is the guy who put Schaeffer Cox in prison on federal charges after the State of Alaska dropped all charges for having been trumped up. This is the guy who ended Joe Miller’s political aspirations with threats of setting him up. His attitude over the Bundys is just the tip of the iceberg. His book brags about taking down right wingers. It’s people like this guy who create an FBI plot, find a patsy, and then stick their plot on the patsy to justify the Bureau’s existence.

This guy did Obama’s wetwork, and he is a right-hating lefty and proud “anti-theist.” I think he’s a danger to himself and his community. If antifa had legit Special Forces, this guy would be one of them. A self-styled door-kicker, and private contractor to the FBI’s anti militia, anti Right Wingers group.
    I don't use twitter.
    and barely FB. But I still see comment sections here and there.. and it is very sad.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

wow

Notice that none of his tweets have "replies" marked. He's just going off on a screed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dude is straight busting an aneurysm live on Twitter. He just tagged the NCGOP and the USMC bitching about republicans lmao

Dude is straight busting an aneurysm live on Twitter. He just tagged the NCGOP and the USMC bitching about republicans lmao
    You must be doing something right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Best to laugh them off,,

Those that have proficiency do not need to brag about it..

and do remember the look on the BLM mercs faces..

Priceless

Remember that look of fear as the troll posts.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ask him about his fears,, and expose them.

I wonder how many mercs post ??

I would like the BLM mercs to tell me what it felt like when they were informed that they were out gunned.
    That their present position was "untenable".
    What did that feel like?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Ask him about his fears,, and expose them.

I wonder how many mercs post ??

I would like the BLM mercs to tell me what it felt like when they were informed that they were out gunned.
    That their present position was "untenable".
    What did that feel like?
    The flip side of EVERY bully is a sniveling coward.

Tell him that and he might have a stroke.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Best to laugh them off,,

Those that have proficiency do not need to brag about it..

and do remember the look on the BLM mercs faces..

Priceless

Remember that look of fear as the troll posts.
    Indeed, I am letting his screed go off without response. Dude is doing "research" on me, mentioned my mother and asked if she was cute. I reported the tweet for cyber stalking. Marxists. lol

Indeed, I am letting his screed go off without response. Dude is doing "research" on me, mentioned my mother and asked if she was cute. I reported the tweet for cyber stalking. Marxists. lol
    My mom was a hottie.. and is an elegant 92.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone have any connections at the FBI?

I've tried a few times to sign up to be a paid provocateur but they just ignore my applications.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Anyone have any connections at the FBI?.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Anyone have any connections at the FBI?

I've tried a few times to sign up to be a paid provocateur but they just ignore my applications.

It's the 2010's now. They contract that ish out.

Ask them "Why, if the shooting of Finicum was legitimate, FBI agent WJ Astarita, has been indicted for making false statements and obstruction of justice into the duly elected Sheriffs investigation of the shooting. Is it common for the FBI to cover up their wet works?"

Goons gonna goon

+ rep, Glen

nice to see someone actually walking their talk and doing something useful on the internet !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast