Thread: Indiana House joins Senate in passing Sunday alcohol sales bill

Indiana House joins Senate in passing Sunday alcohol sales bill

I'm on my phone, so no link. Deal. Anyway, its on the gov's desk. Don't believe me? Want to know more? Look it up.

This is good news.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A day after passing in the Senate 39 -10 ( 10 Pubs voting against ), a bill allowing Sunday carryout sales has cleared the House . This will bring the Land of Indians into modern times and break the stranglehold held by the evil liquor store owners who were able to stifle competition with dollars buying the votes of wicked Dem representatives in the house in un american activities. The Great Sagamore of the Wabash , Chief Oyarde approves .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-25-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    A day after passing in the Senate 39 -10, a bill allowing Sunday carryout sales has cleared the House . This will bring the Land of Indians into modern times and break the stranglehold held by the evil liquor store owners who were able to stifle competition with dollars buying the votes of wicked Dem representatives in un american activities. The Great Sagamore of the Wabash , Chief Oyarde approves .
    Let the firewater flow.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Let the firewater flow.
    Another 6 or 7 weeks maybe it will warm up enough to raid the north men . If we return on Sunday we should have fire water to celebrate .

He who controls the firewater controls the universe!