Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Schiff vs. Alex Jones on Trump and the future of America's economy

Peter Schiff vs. Alex Jones on Trump and the future of America's economy

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That $#@! I keep buying in China gonna get more expensive. I guess Oyarde won’t be getting those Yeti cups I had an eye on.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Alex Jones, fearless Trump defender, hard at work. He's going to wear those pom poms out pretty quick at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

What does Alex think, this isnt a Bubble? Seriously? Alex has usually been a cheerleader for Federal Reserve is dangerous to the long term health of the nation. Now, he has done a full 180, as if Alex Jones swallowed a Zippy pill...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    What does Alex think, this isnt a Bubble? Seriously? Alex has usually been a cheerleader for Federal Reserve is dangerous to the long term health of the nation. Now, he has done a full 180, as if Alex Jones swallowed a Zippy pill...
    Due to Fed actions, we will be facing an economic collapse worse than the Great Recession in 2010. Or maybe 2011. Or perhaps 2012. 2013 for sure! (Just ask Peter Schiff!) Maybe 2014.....

Schiff: rational analyst

--"he's become a cheerleader for the same bubble economy he criticized as a candidate"

--"these are gimmicky tax cuts that run up the deficit, not real tax cuts because there's no cut in government spending"

Jones: lying, hypocritical, fake-tear-soaked sack of horse$#@!

--"...so you're betting against American, huh?"

--"MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA...."

I miss when everything on here was like this. This is the truth, big government and central economic planning bad, individual Liberty good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More people on this site are sounding more like Alex Jones than Ron Paul or Peter Schiff. They are partying like its 1999 because Trump won the election, I wish the economy wasn't in a bubble but I am afraid that the bubble Trump was talking about during the campaign will burst in his first term and it will be blamed on "fiscal conservatism"

DXY down to 4 year low and the 10 year rate is at a 4 year high. This could get interesting if it continues.

xx
    Last edited by Madison320; 01-25-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    More people on this site are sounding more like Alex Jones than Ron Paul or Peter Schiff. They are partying like its 1999 because Trump won the election, I wish the economy wasn't in a bubble but I am afraid that the bubble Trump was talking about during the campaign will burst in his first term and it will be blamed on "fiscal conservatism"
    My theory is that the longer a bubble continues the fewer the number of people that think it's going to pop, but the actual chance of it popping gets higher.

Man Jones truly is a hack.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

One of the difficulties if you're a skeptic of phoney alchemy is on the one hand one can claim the person didn't do a proper transmutation but if the emperor seen the transmutation in effect it would be almost like calling that emperor a liar! There are social constraints about doing such a thing in this period.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Man Jones truly is a hack.

Then why does he gives Peter Schiff a platform?

Was Alex Jones laughing at him like the mainstream media, or did he respect his opinion?

Funny all you people who are talking $#@! on Alex Jones for having a respectful conversation about the economy with Peter Schiff where he gave him several segments to talk and put out his views to his audience..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Another thing, how many of you people talking $#@! on Alex Jones have posted pro-Peter Schiff threads in the past?

I have probably posted more pro-Peter Schiff threads than all of you combined, most of you didn't care about Peter Schiff until he disagreed with Alex Jones.

I'll bet DamianTV is probably the only one here talking $#@! on Jones who has EVER (if ever) posted a pro-Peter Schiff thread.

$#@!ing ridiculous.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Then why does he gives Peter Schiff a platform?
    Because he is pretending not to be a hack. Now pretend you are a hack journo like Alex Jones who is trying to manipulate his anti establishment supporters with pro establishment material. You are going to give lip service and time to people like Peter Schiff to maintain the facade. I can see through his BS but to be honest, his stuff with working like magic to a lot of the former liberty movement members.

Was Alex Jones laughing at him like the mainstream media, or did he respect his opinion?

Funny all you people who are talking $#@! on Alex Jones for having a respectful conversation about the economy with Peter Schiff where he gave him several segments to talk..
    Nobody is sh*tting on AJ for having a civil, respectful conversation with Peter, that is just a strawman. People are sh*tting on him for peddling the economic policies he would have been criticizing had someone else had been president.

Another thing, how many of you people talking $#@! on Alex Jones have posted pro-Peter Schiff threads in the past?

I have probably posted more pro-Peter Schiff threads than all of you combined, most of you didn't care about Peter Schiff until he disagreed with Alex Jones.
    I'll bet I've posted more than you. I agree at least he has Schiff on. But he's pretty dumb if he thinks Trump has "fixed" the economy.
    Last edited by Madison320; 01-30-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'll bet I've posted more than you. I agree at least he has Schiff on. But he pretty dumb if he thinks Trump has "fixed" the economy.
    I don't listen to him too much but AJ has a new audience he has to keep around so they don't go back to listening to the deep state. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ said, "9/11 was an inside job" on air he loses 15% or more of his audience overnight. He has to introduce these people to what's been going on slowly.

I'll bet DamianTV is probably the only one here talking $#@! on Jones who has EVER (if ever) posted a pro-Peter Schiff thread.

$#@!ing ridiculous.
    I don't post very often but have been following Schiff for damn near a decade. Donated near a grand to his Senate campaign and made over a 1000 calls phone banking. With that said the reason I call Jones a hack is the fact he jumped on Trumps hot dog in order to gain attention. It's a joke, pretty much stands against every philosophical position that Jones took the 5 years I listened to him. It's comical.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

I don't listen to him too much but AJ has a new audience he has to keep around so they don't go back to listening to the deep state. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ said, "9/11 was an inside job" on air he loses 15% or more of his audience overnight. He has to introduce these people to what's been going on slowly.
    Dude give me a break. Jones is a fraud and by this post you already know it even if you don't want to admit it to yourself just yet. I've been there

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That $#@! I keep buying in China gonna get more expensive. I guess Oyarde won’t be getting those Yeti cups I had an eye on.
    I need one of those coffee cups . Handle broke on my old Coleman today. I have many but it was the only one that fit in my beverage holder in the F 150 . Why are they so expensive ? I know I have had this one 25 years or so but I think it was 10 bucks .....

Peter Schiff was on the Alex Jones show again this week.
    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by uncharted View Post
    Peter Schiff was on the Alex Jones show again this week.
    Thanks for posting Schiff is killing it with these interviews Alex Jones had to walk back his statements from the last interview about Schiff being wrong about his predictions in the past. Alex Jones is still a scumbag for his dog whistle comments about Schiffs integrity by hinting he has a conflict of interest. Schiff is a true patriot who would love to see his country be truly great and Schiff killed it by making that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Thanks for posting Schiff is killing it with these interviews Alex Jones had to walk back his statements from the last interview about Schiff being wrong about his predictions in the past. Alex Jones is still a scumbag for his dog whistle comments about Schiffs integrity by hinting he has a conflict of interest. Schiff is a true patriot who would love to see his country be truly great and Schiff killed it by making that argument.
    Schiff kills his own credibility for always claiming the sky is falling. This is the year! Big crash coming! Gold (buy from me!) is going to $5000 an ounce!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Schiff kills his own credibility for always claiming the sky is falling. This is the year! Big crash coming! Gold (buy from me!) is going to $5000 an ounce!
    Maybe if he went bankrupt or something his credibility would be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    After a couple minutes I just muted the video whenever Jones came on.

He's such a lying, propagandizing tool.

What's worse, he's really good at it, better than most politicians.

Schiff was excellent, as usual.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast