Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: INFOWARS RELEASES SECRET FISA MEMO

Thumbs up EXCLUSIVE: INFOWARS RELEASES SECRET FISA MEMO

Last edited by donnay; 01-23-2018 at 02:58 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

EXCLUSIVE: INFOWARS RELEASES SECRET FISA MEMO
    Here’s the reported memo leaked to Infowars
    Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - JANUARY 23, 2018

William Binney, former tech head of the NSA contacted us this morning to send us the link to the reportedly classified memo that lawmakers said was a blueprint of how the Obama administration and the Deep State spied on President Trump.

This memo, hiding in plain site, serves as the basis for the four-page memo of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) which reveals perjury by the Obama administration when connected to other research.

This is the basic compendium of the NSA abuses spotlighted by Nunes:

Read more: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-i...ret-fisa-memo/

See the memo: https://www.scribd.com/document/3698...oad&from_embed

/Evening bump/

From the Fake News source - The Weekly Standard

The Fake News source - The Weekly Standard claims it's a different FISA memo. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Fake News source - The Weekly Standard claims it's a different FISA memo. ???
    I believe the pages that haven't been released were based on these 99 pages. IOW, a summary.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Is this legit?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Even infowars says its a different memo.
    They say
    This memo, hiding in plain site, serves as the basis for the four-page memo of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) which reveals perjury by the Obama administration when connected to other research.[/b]
    So this isn't the actual memo that's been bandied about, its just support material for it. Headline is misleading.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Is this legit?
    It's the report which the memo was based on, apparently.

This report came off of the DNI website.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    It's the report which the memo was based on, apparently.

This report came off of the DNI website.
    I am seeing conflicting reports. I am just going to keep my eyes open for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am seeing conflicting reports. I am just going to keep my eyes open for a while.
    Yeah.

And if all else fails just know they were doing illegal and $#@!ed up $#@!... Regardless of when this particular memo comes to light.

No Place to Hide has enough documentation to disbar or imprison the lot of them if anyone cared to follow through on prosecuting the bastards.

These were FIRST reviewed online by George at least 12 hours before Infowars 'Exclusive'.

This 99 page 'memo' was authored by FISA Judge Contreras at the time he recused himself from the prosecution against Michael Flynn
    and was 'held'/now released by the Justice Department.

He wrote the memo as a review and analysis of the 2nd FBI application to request the wiretap on Trump et al.

This 2nd application, (a re-do) now had the backing of the Obama administration
    (the FBI had essentially 'dumped' it in Obama's lap to 'pressure' the Court.)
    and the court approved.

We now know it as a complete fraud upon the FISA court.

The reason Contrares wrote the 99page 'summary' of the flaws, then recused himself from Flynn's case
    becomes obvious.

It is VERY noteworthy (to his credit) that the 1st FBI application was rejected.
    (It is VERY unusual for FISA to 'reject' ANY FBI application... occurs maybe 1 in several hundred.)

Nunes had access to this 99page memo and I'm sure it was very helpful... as a guide to the investigation.
    but
    The 4page Nunes memo is definitely not the 'same' or just simply a 'condensed' version.

Nunes and the House Intelligence Committee had access to further facts and testimonies
    that Contreras simply didn't have. He basically wrote a court brief on the matter.

Here are George's 10 tweets from yesterday...
    His quik review/punch list of discoveries & FBI illegalities/procedure flaws in the notations by Contrares:

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-23-2018 at 07:59 PM.

ZeroHedge had the 99 page report for like 24-36 hours before Infowars learned about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    ZeroHedge had the 99 page report for like 24-36 hours before Infowars learned about it.

Well.... maybe so.
    but
    Have you ever seen a hippo eat a watermelon????

OK, so this was NOT the memo that has everybody all wound up?

If this is in fact, what the other memo is based on however, won't the same facts be in this one as well?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yah, and there is this as well:

The document is so secret it was, as the article states, “hiding in plain site [sic].” That’s correct. In fact, the document on the Infowars website has been declassified and publically available for quite some time. Which means it is not, in fact, the classified memo drafted by the House Intelligence Committee, which THE WEEKLY STANDARD has written about, and which Rep. Matt Gaetz called “jaw-dropping.”

The declassified document can be found on the Office of the Director of National Intelligence's website, as TWS contributor Jeryl Bier pointed out on Twitter.

Later in his show, Jones claimed that he knew it was an already released document, a fact that was missed when writing the follow-up article.
    OK, I'll grant that is from the Weekly Standard, but the fact is this memo has been on DNI's site for a while, and zero hedge had it at least yesterday.

So this is NOT the four page memo from the House Intelligence Committee that is supposedly such a bombshell that people will go to jail over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

If this is in fact, what the other memo is based on however, won't the same facts be in this one as well?
    No, this is not the memo. The memo crystallizes this redacted report and adds new information revealing the level of treason involved.
    Last edited by TER; 01-23-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

The Phony Express

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: INFOWARS RELEASES SECRET FISA MEMO
    Here’s the reported memo leaked to Infowars
    Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - JANUARY 23, 2018

William Binney, former tech head of the NSA contacted us this morning to send us the link to the reportedly classified memo that lawmakers said was a blueprint of how the Obama administration and the Deep State spied on President Trump.

This memo, hiding in plain site, serves as the basis for the four-page memo of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) which reveals perjury by the Obama administration when connected to other research.

This is the basic compendium of the NSA abuses spotlighted by Nunes:

Read more: https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-i...ret-fisa-memo/

See the memo: https://www.scribd.com/document/3698...oad&from_embed

Update: Despite media claims to the contrary, our congressional sources confirmed that the below memo documenting NSA spying on US citizens serves as a primary source of information for the Nunes summary memo
    https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-i...ret-fisa-memo/

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The Phony Express
    Basically yes. A big ball of nothing. It's 99 pages of legal citations, redacted mentions of some unknown number of unauthorized NSA XKeyscore and PRISM database queries. No mention of anyone in particular at all. Big waste of time. AJ is such a d-bag these days.

Besides, if it is a revelation to you (collective you) that the intel agencies can spy on everyone then you're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

There is no memo. It's a red herring goose chase.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-24-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

the source doc (even though 'online' for 'months') was de-classified a few days ago...

George Qwik Reviews 99 FISA Memo and adds more on Navy Intel players

The confusion is calling it a 'memo' in the first place... it's a court brief.
    The other (as yet unrevealed) 'memo' from House Intel Committee.... is a summary of investigation findings.
    Apples & Oranges.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-24-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Except the people who read it.. and Rand Paul who was not allowed to read the memo that doesn't exist??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Except the people who read it.. and Rand Paul who was not allowed to read the memo that doesn't exist??
    It doesn't exist it spontaneously deleted itself after a software update.

You know if people would just stop for one second and listen to the above videos, you would know this is the memo that will be condensed as a report to this memo.

I like William Binney and he has blown the whistle on the NSA for a long time, and also helped with the documentary about Snowden.

Above all, READ the document yourselves so you know what is in it!

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You know if people would just stop for one second and listen to the above videos, you would know this is the memo that will be condensed as a report to this memo.

I like William Binney and he has blown the whistle on the NSA for a long time, and also helped with the documentary about Snowden.

Above all, READ the document yourselves so you know what is in it!
    I watched the videos. My confusion was based on the sensationalized headlines that Infowars will use. This may not be THE memo, but it is a good read nonetheless.

99-page document lists which rules are known to have been violated

To be fair, Alex Jones was up front about this being a 99-page document, not the 4-page one. The claim is, that all the wrong-doing discussed in the 4-page memo, had been previously discussed in this longer document.

The 99-page document seems to list all the rules that are known to have been broken, i.e. improperly acquiring information, over-collection of information, violations of querying rules, querying datasets without first satisfying the requirements to permit doing so, improperly disclosing raw FISA information to contractors without clearance, allowing non-FBI personnel to use the FBI's own hacking and scanning tools, etc.

All of these instances are dated, suggesting that each documents a separate crime, or "inadvertent violation" .

They do not, however, give the names of the persons spied on, or any very specific details - which of course - is what we really want to hear.

It's worth it to take the time to listen to Alex Jones' interview with NSA whistle-blower William Binney. Binney is a former high-level intelligence officer of the NSA and a very credible source. He is able to more clearly describe some details about what this official document tells us.

William Binney interview 1/23/18
    Last edited by Valli6; 01-24-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    The confusion is calling it a 'memo' in the first place... it's a court brief.
    The other (as yet unrevealed) 'memo' from House Intel Committee.... is a summary of investigation findings.
    Apples & Oranges.
    Right, that is the first thing that jumped out at me, that this document is not a memo in any sense, it is, like you said, a court brief.

And in my, admittedly quick, glance over it, I see nothing as far as names, specifics and so on.

Just a general re-hash of all things that we all know government is doing every day to spy on us and and shred the Bill of Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So what is it that all these congressmen claim to have read?

Serious question, I'm coming into this late, and just trying to cut through all the bull$#@!.

Jones, adding an extra layer of hype and FUD, is not helping the matter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast