Thread: telegram group

telegram group

I saw a telegram group with 8 thousand people in it with a sole purpose of Pump and Dumps. I can not speak for them, however looking at the past history they do get the price up there. Next one is 11pm Tue on cryptopia

https://t.me/altcoinupdates

I don't condone what they do, but this is an informational service
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    free market.
    competing currencies

There are some on discord chat also.

They give you the heads up based on how many people you invite to the group, so if you have no invites you're in the last group to find out which coin and when.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I watched it in action and it is surprising to see 20 BTC in volume hit all at once. The coin they pumped this time was MATRX. It was starting around 900, the buy in hit, it briefly pumped to about 4000 and then fell back to 900. It was over in minutes.

The only explanation is the runners of the PND kept putting in sell orders every second. No chance for any random lackey to get in on a sustained pump. Not shocking I know, just surprised they keep thousands of users with that sort of failure to have users profit.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq