Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Garden of Eden Bible Study

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That was address to TER who thinks the disciples were not privvy to these things.
    They would have rebuked you less gently..
    and it still has nothing to do with this discussion.. other than adding confusion.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They would have rebuked you less gently...
    Exactly. In the beginning they would have been gentle. And if she didn’t repent, and continued to preach heresy, they would have excommunicated her from the body of believers. Make no mistake about it.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Spiritual discernment or satanic deception? How do you answer that you have spiritual discernment and 20 centuries of Christians don’t?
    Well that is simple if you study God's Word, chapter by chapter, verse by verse and make sure you have the tools to understand the different tongues (languages). Hebrew, Aramaic, Chaldean, and Greek. But one must have eyes to see and ears to hear in order to understand that which is written.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well that is simple if you study God's Word, chapter by chapter, verse by verse and make sure you have the tools to understand the different tongues (languages). Hebrew, Aramaic, Chaldean, and Greek. But one must have eyes to see and ears to hear in order to understand that which is written.
    Arias knew the Scriptures better than you, donnay, and he preached a false gospel and led many to perdition.

What is astounding is that you put yourself above the Apostles and all the Christians who came before you, claiming that your eyes and ears are more open and you are more graced filled to see these teachings which all of them somehow missed. All of them were not as illuminated as you. You sound like Sola.
    Last edited by TER; 01-26-2018 at 10:23 PM.
    +

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since God made all things we are all children of God--even the Kenites.
    Kenites are offspring of Abraham. Jethro was a Priest of Midian.. Midian was a son of Abraham.
    Jethro was Moses Father in Law,, He is described as Kenite. Kenites are midianites.
    and were often allies with Israel,,
    they were often Blessed By God.

and this false teaching is easy to deconstruct by the word alone.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

But one must have eyes to see and ears to hear in order to understand that which is written.
    Open them then,, and read the scripture before you..

It shows the lies.

one by one or all at once.. this teaching is not supported in scripture..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have known about Melchizedek since before this forum came into existence. Honestly, donnay, you have put yourself above the Apostles and the Saints and elevated yourself to be the definer of the truth. You say you are rightly dividing the word, as if you are some infallible pope. My God, have you lost all sense? You cannot point to one Christian writer who preaches what you are preaching, but somehow you know the truth and are greater than them and we are to abandon those teachings they have faithfully handed down (often times with their lives), so that you can teach us some hidden Gnostic teachings? What is going on here?
    I haven't elevated myself to anything more than a humble servant of God. You are more concerned with what man has to say than what God it appears. Why are you so wound up in what a man may know, and labels? So you know that Melchisedec was Jesus? If you did my apology, but you seemed confused the last time we discussed it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They would have rebuked you less gently..
    and it still has nothing to do with this discussion.. other than adding confusion.
    Has everything to do with John 8.

Has everything to do with John 8.
    No it does not..and that is how this confusion runs.

They are in no way connected other that the devil being a liar. something repeated throughout scripture.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Since God made all things we are all children of God--even the Kenites. If they repent, God will accept them. The only one who has been condemned at this point is Satan and the fallen angels.

The Genesis lineage was indeed crucial for Christ to be born of woman. That is why from the beginning Satan has tried to stop God's plan. God is in control, and he will allow this to come to pass because our time here, in the flesh, is a test. You either love God and do his will or you follow Satan and do his will.
    God created all of us, but that does not mean that we are all children of God. Spiritual birth (becoming born again) is what causes us to be sons and daughters of God. I thought this was a standard Christian belief, as you can see here:

The Bible is clear that all people are God’s creation (Colossians 1:16), and that God loves the entire world (John 3:16), but only those who are born again are children of God (John 1:12; 11:52; Romans 8:16; 1 John 3:1-10).

In Scripture, the lost are never referred to as God’s children. Ephesians 2:3 tells us that before we were saved we were “by nature objects of wrath” (Ephesians 2:1-3). Romans 9:8 says that “it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.” Instead of being born as God’s children, we are born in sin, which separates us from God and aligns us with Satan as God’s enemy (James 4:4; 1 John 3:8). Jesus said, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me” (John 8:42). Then a few verses later in John 8:44, Jesus told the Pharisees that they “belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire.” The fact that those who are not saved are not children of God is also seen in 1 John 3:10: “This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.”

We become God’s children when we are saved because we are adopted into God’s family through our relationship with Jesus Christ (Galatians 4:5-6; Ephesians 1:5). This can be clearly seen in verses like Romans 8:14-17: “…because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.” Those who are saved are children “of God through faith in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:26) because God has “predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will” (Ephesians 1:5).

https://www.gotquestions.org/all-God-children.html

Like I mentioned before, I do agree that Satan tried to mess up mankind to prevent the Messiah, but I believe that was through the intermingling of the angels of Genesis 6 with human women, which is a whole other topic. The serpent seed theory is contrary to Scripture and unbiblical for numerous reasons.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I haven't elevated myself to anything more than a humble servant of God.
    Wrong. You are a servant to your own fantasies and pride, where you have elevated yourself above 20 centuries of Christians, which is the Body of Christ. That is not serving God. That is serving yourself.

You are more concerned with what man has to say than what God it appears.
    Actually, in this instance, Im more concerned about what a women is claiming, namely that she is the source for a truth which has eluded men and women for 20 centuries, including the Apostles.

Why are you so wound up in what a man may know, and labels?
    I am wound up in what a women may think she knows, yet does so by elevating herself above the Saints. The Apostles had labels for such people as well.

Honestly, if you want to believe this rubbish, and follow these men, who twist Scriptures and have no support from any Christian Saint in 2000 years of Christianity, then go ahead. But I think you are making a big mistake and it is sad that friends here and loved ones are having such a difficult time getting through to you.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    God created all of us, but that does not mean that we are all children of God. Spiritual birth (becoming born again) is what causes us to be sons and daughters of God.
    That is a mistranslation. Born again is not even in the Bible. Born from above. Born of woman.

ETA: Clarify: Born again, in the sense that you must be born again to be a Christian.

God made ALL things, they are all his. Every soul belongs to him to. You have an mortal soul that can become immortal if you accept Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Like I mentioned before, I do agree that Satan tried to mess up mankind to prevent the Messiah, but I believe that was through the intermingling of the angels of Genesis 6 with human women, which is a whole other topic. The serpent seed theory is contrary to Scripture and unbiblical for numerous reasons.
    Why is you can believe the fallen angels had sex with Adam's daughters to try and break up the bloodlines, but you cannot fathom that of Eve and Satan?
    Last edited by donnay; 01-26-2018 at 11:21 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrong. You are a servant to your own fantasies and pride, where you have elevated yourself above 20 centuries of Christians, which is the Body of Christ. That is not serving God. That is serving yourself.

Actually, in this instance, Im more concerned about what a women is claiming, namely that she is the source for a truth which has eluded men and women for 20 centuries, including the Apostles.

I am wound up in what a women may think she knows, yet does so by elevating herself above the Saints. The Apostles had labels for such people as well.

Honestly, if you want to believe this rubbish, and follow these men, who twist Scriptures and have no support from any Christian Saint in 2000 years of Christianity, then go ahead. But I think you are making a big mistake and it is sad that friends here and loved ones are having such a difficult time getting through to you.
    And you are judging once again. You are so quick to follow the traditions of man and many of them made void the Word of God by their traditions.

Colossians 2 (KJV)

2 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Why is you can believe the fallen angels had sex with Adam's daughters to try and break up the bloodlines, but you cannot fathom that of Eve and Satan?
    And scripture describe the events as separate things.

It was not to "break up bloodlines",, it was to destroy Man.

It was the reason for the Flood,, because the utter corruption of creation.
    Scripture states the reason clearly.. Enoch expands on it..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

That is a mistranslation. Born again is not even in the Bible.
    It is..
    “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

In all the most translations, it is Born again.
    and a Quote from Jesus..
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    Read the Bible without the unhelpful helps.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It is..
    “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

In all the most translations, it is Born again.
    and a Quote from Jesus..

Read the Bible without the unhelpful helps.
    3:1 1161 There was 2258 5713 a man 444 of 1537 the Pharisees 5330, named 3686 846 Nicodemus 3530, a ruler 758 of the Jews 2453:

3:2 The same 3778 came 2064 5627 to 4314 Jesus 2424 by night 3571, and 2532 said 2036 5627 unto him 846, Rabbi 4461, we know 1492 5758 that 3754 thou art 2064 0 a teacher 1320 come 2064 5754 from 575 God 2316: for 1063 no man 3762 can 1410 5736 do 4160 5721 these 5023 miracles 4592 that 3739 thou 4771 doest 4160 5719, except 3362 God 2316 be 5600 5753 with 3326 him 846.

3:3 Jesus 2424 answered 611 5662 and 2532 said 2036 5627 unto him 846, Verily 281, verily 281, I say 3004 5719 unto thee 4671, Except 3362 a man 5100 be born 1080 5686 again 509, he cannot 1410 5736 3756 see 1492 5629 the kingdom 932 of God 2316.(again: or, from above)

3:4 Nicodemus 3530 saith 3004 5719 unto 4314 him 846, How 4459 can 1410 5736 a man 444 be born 1080 5683 when he is 5607 5752 old 1088? can 3361 1410 5736 he enter 1525 5629 the second time 1208 into 1519 his 846 mother's 3384 womb 2836, and 2532 be born 1080 5683?

3:5 Jesus 2424 answered 611 5662, Verily 281, verily 281, I say 3004 5719 unto thee 4671, Except 3362 a man 5100 be born 1080 5686 of 1537 water 5204 and 2532 [of] the Spirit 4151, he cannot 3756 1410 5736 enter 1525 5629 into 1519 the kingdom 932 of God 2316.

3:6 That which is born 1080 5772 of 1537 the flesh 4561 is 2076 5748 flesh 4561; and 2532 that which is born 1080 5772 of 1537 the Spirit 4151 is 2076 5748 spirit 4151.

3:7 Marvel 2296 5661 not 3361 that 3754 I said 2036 5627 unto thee 4671, Ye 5209 must 1163 5748 be born 1080 5683 again 509.(again: or, from above)
    http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...trongsjoh3.htm

ETA:
    Born of the flesh. Like the fallen angels left their habitation to mate with Adam's daughters (flesh) so they are not born of the flesh and have been condemned. They cannot have salvation because they disobeyed God.

This is also why we cannot see God because we are in the flesh. Different dimension.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 15:50
    Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-26-2018 at 11:30 PM.

And you are judging once again. You are so quick to follow the traditions of man and many of them made void the Word of God by their traditions.

Colossians 2 (KJV)

2 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22 Which all are to perish with the using after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

2 Thessalonians 2:15

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.

2 Thessalonians 3:6

6 But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us.

2 Timothy 2:2

2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

1 Corinthians 11:2

2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.

Galatians 1:8. New King James Version (NKJV)

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

2 Corinthians 11:3

3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

Don’t put up with it. That is what the Apostle is teaching. Test the spirits and teachings of which men speak and check it with the teachings which have been handed down through time by the Saints. Don’t rely on your fallible mind.

The traditions donnay that you are holding on to and trying to hand down are not apostolic but accursed. They are teachings, doctrines and traditions devised by men and apart from the continuous deposit of faith handed down by the Apostles. Your pride is leading you away from the Word of God and towards the evil doctrine and teachings of men who have no authority or support but rather have made themselves to be false teachers. They are wolves in sheeps clothings. Those are the men you are following with these heretical doctrines. Look towards the Saints for the true teachings handed down as St. Paul described. Look to the Church which the Scriptures tell us is the pillar and foundation of the truth, for Christ is the Head of the Church and the mind of the Church is the mind of Christ for it is the same Holy Spirit inspiring both. Flee from the prideful Gnostics.
    Last edited by TER; 01-27-2018 at 09:11 AM.
    +

This is an excellent study because if you do not understand the beginning you certainly will not understand the end.

Pray for understanding.

The World That Then Was, The First Earth Age

By: Brandon T. Ward

Today, many Christians are confounded by the age of the earth, believing the earth and all of creation is merely six-thousand years old. Yet, this thought is not logical, nor is it Biblical and I personally believe this teaching is one of the major reasons for unbelief in the world today. Christians themselves would agree that our Father created us as spiritual beings. So why are we walking around in these corruptible flesh bodies when we have an incorruptible spiritual body that feels no pain and fails to see the effects of age (1 Corinthians 15:35-55)?

The answer to that question lies with us understanding there was an age before this one we presently live in. An age where man existed in spiritual bodies. We presently live in the second Heaven and earth age which we will call the flesh age. Same Heaven, same earth, just a different dispensation of time. With that having been said, let us now document these facts in God’s Word.

Before we start our Bible study, let us ask our Father for wisdom and understanding of His Word, in Jesus name amen.

First, we must understand the word “foundation” has been incorrectly translated several times in the King James Version Bible. For example, the Greek word “themelios” (2310) is translated as “foundation” and literally means ‘a foundation to build upon‘. While the Greek word “katabole” (2602) has also been translated as “foundation” yet it means, “a deposition” which is a “removal from an office or position.”

As you can see we have a major difference between the two translations. So whose removal are we talking about? Satan’s, from his position of power in The World That Was.

Further, “katabole” comes from the base word 2598 meaning the “cast down” or “throw down,” again of Satan from his position of power in The World That Was, The First Earth Age. This is extremely important to understand as this gives us the key to understanding two separate time periods. The “themelios” which is the literal foundation of the world, the very creation as Genesis 1:1 documents. While the “katabole” properly describes the period of time when Satan sinned and fell from the grace of God which occurred after the “themelios” or founding of the world. With that explanation now laid out let us turn our Bible to,

Genesis 1:1
    1 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

Does it say when the beginning was? Absolutely not. This event did not take place six-thousand years ago, but eons ago. This scripture is describing the “themelios“, the foundation of the Heaven and earth in The World That Was, The First Earth Age.

Further, science tells us the earth is billions of years in age and when we properly understand our Father’s Word there is no contradiction with that statement.

Genesis 1:2
    2 “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.”

Between verses one and two we have the passing of a very large amount of time. In verse one we are told, “God created the Heaven and the earth” (“themelios”). In verse two we are told, “the earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep“. Essentially this verse is documenting the “katabole” which includes the destruction of The First Earth Age.

This scripture is also where we find the first mistranslation in the King James Version Bible. The word “was” is 1961 in your Strong’s Concordance and being properly translated means, “became“. This change in words completely alters the scriptures. The word“was” implies that God created the earth void which we know is not accurate and we will completely document that fact as we move through this study.

While the word “became” stipulates an event caused the earth to ‘become without form and void’. That event was the “katabole“, the “deposition” or “cast down” of Satan from his position of power in The First Earth Age.

Our Father did not create the earth “without form” (tôhû in Hebrew) which is word 8414 in your Strong’s, meaning, “a desolation“. Neither did He create the earth “void” (bôhû in Hebrew 922) meaning, “an undistinguishable ruin“, but it did “become” that way because of the fall of Satan. So verse two properly translated means, we have a world that ‘became a desolation, became an undistinguishable ruin‘. If it became void then it was something else before, God’s Word states the world was created as a habitable paradise.

Let us listen to Wisdom speak.

Proverbs 8:22
    22 “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.”

What works of old are we talking about here? The beginning of The First Earth Age in Genesis 1:1 where, “God created the heaven and the earth,” which became an old work in Genesis 1:2 when our Father destroyed The First Earth Age because of the “katabole“, the fall of Satan.

Let us continue,

Proverbs 8:27-29
    27 “When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:”

28 “When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:”

29 “When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:”

“Foundations” (4146), meaning an actual foundation, being the foundation of the Heavens and earth that we read of in Genesis 1:1. Further, it was the works of creation in verses 27-29 that became old works. They became old due to the “katabole“, the overthrow of Satan, when our Father ended The First Earth Age and brought about this age of flesh (man) where we could be born innocent in order to decide who we will follow, God or Satan.

Please turn your Bible with me to,

Isaiah 45:18
    18 “For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.”

Our Father just declared that He created the earth to be inhabited. He did not create the earth “vain” (tohu 8414) the same word as “without form” in Genesis meaning, “a desolation,” nor could man inhabit a void and empty world. Rather, God formed this beautiful planet to be inhabited, for life to come forward. For clouds to shower life providing rain on the earth in order to germinate seeds. For blue skies to reveal the sun in order to shine on those seeds turning them into beautiful green fields.

When our Father said He created the earth to be inhabited, He is stating He created a beautiful fruitful place where life could thrive, not a desolate wilderness.

Clearly Genesis 1:2 and Isaiah 45:18 contradict each other in the English. However, as Christians we understand God’s Word has no contradictions, so when we find something we believe to be a contradiction we must look further into the Word in order to identify where we or man made the error. It is absolutely imperative that you do this. Especially concerning this subject which is one of the keys to understanding the rest of God’s Word.

We are now going to turn our Bible to 2 Peter 3. In verses 3-4 we read about the scoffers, including those of the end times. These are the same people who shout, ‘there is no God‘, ‘things have been the same from the beginning‘. Yet, we are quickly learning things have not been the same since the beginning of creation (themelios). We are learning there was an entire age before this one, The First Earth Age.

Now we are going to document some details of the “katabole”, the destruction of The First Earth Age right from the mouth of our Father.

2 Peter 3:5
    5 “For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:”

Those scoffers are ignorant to the fact there was an age before this one. Who is declaring this? The Word of God, Our Father is declaring the Heavens were of old. He is stating the earth and all of creation is not just six-thousand years old, but eons in age.

2 Peter 3:6
    6 “Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:”

Our Father is documenting the “katabole“, the destruction of The World That Then Was, The First Earth Age. God is not talking about Noah’s flood in this verse. The world did not perish in Noah’s time. At the very least Noah, his family and all of the creatures aboard the ark survived his flood. Common sense tells us Noah could not have lived in a world that did not exist. We will continue to document this fact as we move through the remainder of our study.

2 Peter 3:7
    7 “But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”

Our Father defined two separate time periods in the last two verses. “The World That Then Was” from verse six and “the heavens and earth which are now” in verse seven. God explains, He destroyed that old earth age with a major flood, a flood of the whole earth. As we will learn in Jeremiah, God also caused the mountains to shift and there is a lot of evidence that indicates extinction level events due to floods, volcanoes, asteroids and even the shifting of earth’s axis.

In The First Earth Age before this present age of flesh, mankind was in spiritual bodies which never die, therefore there are no fossils of them to be discovered. There are no fossils of mankind older than about eight-thousand years old as man in the flesh was first created on the sixth day roughly eight-thousand years ago. Only the animals were in the flesh which is why we continually find their fossils today.

Before we leave 2nd Peter, let us read one more verse.

2 Peter 3:13
    13 “Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”

Between these three verses we are given all three Heaven and earth ages. One, “The World That Then Was” which perished. Two, “the heavens and earth which are now” being this present age of flesh. Three, “new heavens and a new earth” which would be the final Heaven and earth age, this will become our reality at the end of the Millennium. 2 Corinthians 12:2 also documents a third Heaven age. It is important to understand the earth itself will not be destroyed, rather it will be rejuvenated as we will dwell here with Christ for one-thousand years (Revelation 20:6). After the Millennium, our Father will begin to dwell with us here on earth, a day that will be known as Judgement Day, the White Throne Judgement. This is the day everyone receives what they have coming to them whether it be good or bad. We will then enter the Eternity where Heaven and earth meet, wherever God is Heaven is also.

Let us now turn our Bible to Jeremiah chapter four where we read of God talking to the Israelites. He is extremely upset with them for not following His direction, but instead wandering after the ways of the world. God explains to them He destroyed the previous earth age and He will do it again if they do not come back into His Righteous Light.

Jeremiah 4:22
    22 “For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.”

As the scoffers of old we read of earlier did not know God or understand The First Earth Age, God’s people are the same way. This sounds just like today, does it not? It is so hard for people to do what is right, but very easy for them to accomplish evil deeds.

Jeremiah 4:23
    23 “I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.”

Once again we have our word “without form” (tôhû, 8414) meaning, “a desolation.” We also have the word “void” (bôhû 922) meaning, “an undistinguishable ruin“. Documenting the earth “became” a desolate place, became an uninhabitable ruin.

Jeremiah 4:24
    24 “I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.”

God is giving us a play by play of what He did to The First Earth Age.

Further, science tells us the continents used to be one large land mass, but at some point in time the land shifted becoming the separate continents of today. It is very possible that we have just read about this event from God’s Word.

Source: Ashfall Fossil Bed State Historic Park

If you have a hard time grasping this thought I would encourage you to visit, The Ashfall Fossil Bed State Historic Park in Nebraska. They have some fascinating fossils, some of which include: camels, rhinoceroses and zebras among other types of creatures that once walked the earth in that area. Obviously, those creatures do not exist today in that part of the world, so how did they get there? I think our Father already gave us that answer.

Jeremiah 4:25
    25 “I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.“

Our Father just documented for us that He destroyed everything upon the earth, every man and bird. This documents without a doubt this event was not Noah’s flood, but the destruction of The World That Was. We know for a fact Noah, his family and all of the creatures aboard the ark survived. This scripture is also our second witness to 2 Peter 3. Additionally, if you recall from Genesis 6, Noah sent out a dove which returned to him with an olive branch. It would not be possible for an olive tree to grow in just 150 days, further documenting this scripture is not a reference to Noah’s flood.

I want to make it extremely clear we have two distinctly different floods in the Bible. The flood in The World That Was that killed every man, animal and plant as Jeremiah 4:25-26 documents. While the flood of Noah’s time spared his family, the animals aboard the ark, the olive tree and the world itself which still exists because you and I are here today.

Jeremiah 4:26
    26 “I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.”

The world was a fruitful place, but it “became” a desolate wilderness and yes, there were even cities in The World That Was, which were destroyed by our Father due to the rebellion of Satan.

In closing, we need to understand the earth is not merely six-thousand years old, but eons in age. We should understand it was man who was created approximately eight-thousand years ago, not the earth (sixth day creation to Christ equals approximately six-thousand years, Christ to present day equals approximately two-thousand years). We should understand there was an entire earth age before the one we presently live in.

The only way we can ever hope to come to these conclusions is by studying God’s Word with understanding and much prayer. Only by accomplishing this can we hope to shed our Father’s light on all the misconceptions and misunderstandings that we have been taught since we were a child.

The next time someone questions your Christian beliefs by stating you think the age of the earth is only six-thousand years old, you can explain and show them, the world is of old and God declares it!
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...earth-age.html
    Last edited by donnay; 01-27-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Why Did Christ Speak In Parables? – Video

Many believe Jesus Christ spoke in parables so everyone would understand. We are going to learn in this study Christ spoke in parables so everyone would not understand. Please join us for this study that documents how we obtain wisdom to understand the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.

http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...les-video.html

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Oil Of The Ten Virgins – Video

This is the video version of our written Bible study, “The Oil of the Ten Virgins“.

The Parable of the Ten Virgins and their lamps is a study that goes far deeper than many might realize. In this video we not only discuss the Parable of the Ten Virgins, but we will explain and document in God’s Word what the Oil is and how very important it is to possess.

http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...ins-video.html

1 John 3 (KJV)

3 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Proof Of God Through Creation And History

In this article we are going to discuss evolution, nature, the universe, history and the Bibles proofs of God. We would like to state that it is our contention that much of the unbelief in the Almighty can be attributed to false teaching in the churches of today. This is why it is extremely important that we all pick up the Bible and read it for ourselves. Only then can we verify if what we are told about God and the Bible are true and correct.

Evolution

Some scientists would have us believe all of creation was one big accident. That people evolved from a single cell which progressed to an ape and eventually man. There are several issues with this theory. Mainly, where did the matter come from that formed our universe to begin with? Something cannot come from nothing. If we entertain the idea of evolution for a moment then we must understand that it would be a never ending cycle. There would be all forms of life evolving at different rates across the globe. There would be half man, half ape. Obviously we do not see that, but what we do see is mankind that is comprised of many races. All of them are unique and different from one another on the outside, yet on the inside we are exactly the same.

Nature

If we consider nature for a moment, we understand humans and animals breathe in oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, while the plant world is exactly the opposite. Further, we understand the waste of humans and animals breaks down and fertilizes the plant world. All the while these plants provide us with food to sustain ourselves. Documenting the living creatures of the earth are in perfect harmony with one another.

Have you ever considered a morning sunrise or evening sunset? The beautiful colors that dance across the sky, could they be an accident too? Or the echo of a thunder storm across a valley and the rain it brings which causes life to shoot forth. How about the delightful fragrance of a flower or the sweet taste of a crisp apple. An apple whose seed contains life to produce an entire tree full of apples (Genesis 1:11-12). How about the feeling of love (Genesis 2:24)? Love that bonds a husband, wife and their children together. Can all of these things be some random accident?

The Universe

If we look at our universe we marvel at the various types of stars, planets, comets and the shear vastness of space itself. Our blue planet orbits the sun at just the right distance which provides the perfect amount of light necessary to support life on earth. At night we are not left in the dark, but rather enchanted by the light of the stars and moon which guide us down the path of the night (Genesis 1:14-15).

Naturally, the setting of the sun tells our bodies it is time for them to rest, as some animals are coming out to enjoy the cool of the night. While our beautiful planet moves in a fashion which provides us with four seasons. Giving us the opportunity to enjoy the beauty and changes that nature has to offer.

Many in the scientific community are baffled by our solar system which has been in perfect harmony for an estimated four billion years. They are confounded as the rest of the universe is surrounded by chaos and destruction, exploding stars and colliding planets. While there are other scientists who explain that nature and all of creation is not some random accident, but the perfect and beautiful Works of our Father in Heaven.

History

If we open the pages of history we find people like Publius Cornelius Tacitus who was a senator and historian of the Roman Empire. Tacitus mentions Jesus Christ in his writing “Annals” which includes the crucifixion of Christ. Another such person is Titus Flavius Josephus who was a Roman-Jewish scholar, historian and hagiographer. Josephus also mentions Jesus Christ in his writing “Antiquities of the Jews” in addition to referencing John the Baptist.

Continuing our quest in history we find those who claim to be of Judah, which is to say Jews, also document the existence of Jesus Christ. We should remind ourselves it was they who had Christ killed. They more than anyone would want to cover up His existence, yet Christ is still mentioned in their religious writing called the Talmud. This proof though vulgar can be found in Sanhedrin 107B and Sanhedrin 43A of the Babylonian Talmud (The Babylonian Talmud, volume 21, Tractate Sanhedrin, Part VII, translated into English by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, copyright 1999 by the Israel Institute for Talmudic Publications; published by Random House in New York). In addition, the Muslims also wrote about Jesus Christ in their religious writing called the Qur’an where Christ is mentioned 93 times.

Our last glance back in history takes us to a book titled “The Abrahamic Covenant” by Dr. E. Raymond Capt. This is a historical and biblical work that documents the migration of the Tribes of Israel. The Bible states in II Kings 17:6, 18:11 the Tribes of Israel were carried away into captivity. God had warned the Israelites if they continued to fall away from His commandments He would have them sent into captivity. The Abrahamic Covenant documents the history of several civilizations who confirm the captivity of the Tribes of Israel and the book even documents where the tribes ended up and are today.

The Bible

Let us now turn our attention to the Bible itself, a book that contains the first recorded evidence of the shape of the earth in Isaiah 40:22. It reads, “It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers…” Christopher Columbus is widely thought to be the first one to discover the shape of the earth in 1492 A.D. While the book of Isaiah was written in 649 B.C. Isaiah knew the earth was round over two thousand years before Columbus. How could he possibly have known without Divine instruction?

In the book of Exodus, the Israelites are finally released from their captivity in Egypt and they set out to find the Promised Land as God told Moses. The book of Exodus documents the places the Israelites traveled through. Archaeologists have set out on expeditions to try and discover some of these locations. “Mountain of Fire – The Search for the True Mount Sinai” is a documentary of one team’s findings. The team found intriguing evidence of the possible sites of: The Real Mount Sinai, The Golden Calf Alter, Cave of Elijah, Alter of Sacrifice, Boundary Markers, The Bitter Springs of Marah and The 70 Palms and 12 Springs of Elam.

In another documentary, archaeologist Ron Wyatt discovers the ancient remnants of the city destroyed by God, Sodom and Gomorrah.

How about prophecy? The Bible contains many prophecies which were foretold hundreds of years before the event actually transpired. One such instance is found in the book of Psalms chapter 22. David is describing Jesus Christ, The Messiah on the Cross nearly one thousand years before the event actually transpired, this is divine accuracy my friends. David goes into detail describing in verse 14, “all my bones are out of joint” and in verse 16, “they pierced my hands and my feet.” David continues in verse 18, “they part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture,” which the Roman soldiers did. We can document this is what happened to Christ in Matthew chapter 27 where Christ would cry out “Eloi, Eloi lama sabachthani”. Which means, “My God, My God why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

We should note, Christ never called our Creator “God”, Christ always referred to God as “Father.” You see, Christ was not pleading for His life here. He was pleading for yours, He was in fact teaching this 22nd chapter of Psalms which opens with, “My God, My God why hast Thou forsaken Me?” Even during His final moments in the flesh suffering in pain, He was still trying to teach those watching Him and ultimately you. Christ would draw in one final breathe in the flesh before dying on the cross…

As we come to the conclusion of this article, I ask you to draw in one deep breath. Not because you can see it, but because you believe it is there.
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...ation-and.html

Who Is The Antichrist? Answered.

Who Is The Antichrist? Answered.

Who is the Antichrist? This is an extremely important question for these end times. If you do not understand who the antichrist is, you are already setup for deception.

The antichrist (not the “type” as spoken of in John) will not be born in the flesh. The antichrist is a supernatural being who will be cast out of heaven onto earth by Michael the archangel. The antichrist will claim to be Jesus Christ. The antichrist is Satan himself.

Let us now remove the veil of darkness and confusion that has clouded this topic and shed the light of God’s Word onto it whereby we can remove all doubt.

Before we start our Bible study, let us ask our Father for wisdom and understanding of His Word, in Jesus Name amen.

First, let us take the word “antichrist.” “Anti” is word 473 in your Strong’s Concordance and it means “opposite” or “instead”. Instead of what? Instead of “Christ” (5547: anointed, the Messiah). So we need to understand Satan is the false messiah who appears first “instead” of Jesus Christ.

With that having been said please turn your Bible to,

Revelation 12:7
    7 “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,”

This verse describes the powers of heaven being shaken (Matthew 24:29), which occurs when Michael and his angels fight against the Dragon and his angels. The Dragon mentioned here is Satan himself which we will document shortly. This is when Satan is cast out of heaven and will physically appear here on earth claiming to be Jesus Christ. Pay close attention here! Satan does not arrive alone, he is kicked out with his angels.

Revelation 12:8
    8 “And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.”

Satan and his angels are officially cast from heaven onto earth. This is the start of the Tribulation, which is a time of trial, a test to see who will stand with God and against, “The Instead of Christ,” who is Satan.

Revelation 12:9
    9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

This should make it very clear who we are talking about at this point. God gives us several of Satan’s names so we are not confused. Do not read over that verse, Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven. So not only will Satan who is supernatural be present on earth, but so shall his fallen angels who are supernatural as well. Their goal is to deceive the whole world, to make the inhabitants of the earth believe that Satan and his angels are Jesus Christ and His angels who have come to restore the Kingdom of Heaven. But it is a lie!

Revelation 13:1
    1 “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”

Now understand in the book of Revelation there are two different beasts described. Stick to God’s Word and it will make complete sense. This first Beast spoken of here is Satan’s Governmental Beast, the future One World Government (Note: The waters in this book are people, Revelation 17:15).

Revelation 13:11
    11 “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.”

We now have a second beast who is Satan, remember he is the Dragon of Revelation 12:9. We are told he has two horns like a lamb, but speaks as a Dragon. The Dragon gives the first Governmental Beast “his power, and his seat, and great authority” (Revelation 13:2).

Satan is coming as the antichrist, “The Instead of Christ” as we learned earlier. He possess supernatural powers and will be exceedingly convincing. So much so he will deceive the world making them believe he is the lamb as Jesus Christ is the Lamb that was slain on the cross for our sins.

We must comprehend the fact that Satan is an imitator, he has copied the majority of Christ’s names. Satan will be imitating Christ in order to deceive the whole world into believing that not only has God returned to the earth, but He has brought His Kingdom as well (Revelation 12:9, II Thessalonians 2:4). When in reality that kingdom (Governmental Beast) will be led by Satan (Dragon) and his fallen angels. As 2 Corinthians 11:14 documents, “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” This word “transformed” is Strong’s word 3345 and it means “disguised”. Satan comes disguised as an angel of light, disguised as the very Lamb of God. Satan has always wanted to be God as we will document later in this study.

Satan is “deception” therefore he has many different names and titles. In the book of Daniel he is known as the “little horn” and the “vile one” to name a few. In Revelation he is known as the “beast”, “dragon” and the “false prophet” which we will finish documenting shortly.

Speaking of deception, do not be fooled into picturing Satan as a red colored beast with horns and a pitch fork. God’s Word describes Satan as perfect in beauty Ezekiel 28:12-19.

Revelation 13:12
    12 “And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.”

The Dragon accomplishes this through deception with his supernatural abilities, he is the one who heals the wound of the Beast Governmental System (Revelation 13:3-4).

Revelation 13:13
    13 “And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,”

Friends, no man can do this. If you are expecting a man claiming to be God you will be deceived. Not only will Satan act like Jesus, but he will exercise supernatural powers which are sure to make men bow before him due to their ignorance of God’s Word. Satan accomplishes these miracles IN THE SIGHT OF MEN. Not in secret, we all will witness these events.

Revelation 13:14
    14 “And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.”

Pay close attention here. God’s Word will document very easily Satan is the “false prophet”. How did the Dragon deceive the world? By the miracles that he had power to do in the sight of the beast. With that thought let us turn to,

Revelation 19:20
    20 “And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.”

This is describing exactly what we just learned in Revelation 13:13-14, only we are given the role of Satan in this chapter rather than his name, the Dragon. These are in fact the same entities, they are just given different names for the different roles Satan plays. If you did not catch it, read it again, this is extremely important!

Satan wrought these miracles before the entire world and deceived the inhabitants of the earth by these miracles. This account in Revelation 19:20 occurs right after the Tribulation when Christ is present on earth. The “Beast” (Satan’s One World Governmental System) and the “false prophet” (Satan’s Antichrist role) are now cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:10
    10 “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”

This verse transpires after the 1000 year millennium with Christ when Satan will be loosened from the pit for the last time. However, he cannot use the Beast (Governmental System) role or the “False Prophet” role . Why? We will all know Jesus Christ during the millennium and we will behold Satan bound in the pit with a seal upon him (Revelation. 20:1-3). Those roles will be useless to him as everyone will know exactly who he is. Those roles only serve as a way to deceive the nations of the world. During the time of the millennium there will be no deception.

To further our study, let us turn to II Thessalonians chapter 2 verse 1…

II Thessalonians 2:1
    1 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,”

Our topic here is the return of Jesus Christ and our gathering back unto Him.

II Thessalonians 2:2
    2 “That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.”

Paul is explaining here, do not be confused by our previous letter to you (I Thessalonians) concerning the return of the Lord.

II Thessalonians 2:3
    3 “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

What day shall not come? The day of the Lord, His return, shall not happen until there is a falling away and the “man of sin”, the “son of perdition” is revealed. Let us analyze this.

What is this falling away? “Falling away” is Strong’s word 646 and it means “defection from truth.” Now who is this “son of perdition”? It is none other than Satan himself! “Perdition” means to “perish”, to “die”. Satan is the only entity that has been condemned to death by name, Ezekiel 28:18-19, Revelation 17:8 and Revelation 20:10. Who is the “man of sin”? It is Satan, why would he be called this?

Isaiah 14:12-13
    12 “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

13 “For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:”

The stars of God are God’s children (Job 38:7). Satan will proceed to setup his throne over God’s children and rule over them during the Tribulation.

Isaiah 14:14
    14 “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.“

Satan will disguise himself as God as we learned in 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Isaiah 14:15-16
    15 “Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”

16 “They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;”

This verse occurs during the millennium when Satan is locked in the bottomless pit and no longer has influence over anyone.

Satan’s sin was that he wanted to be God. He was not content enough protecting the very Mercy Seat (Ezekiel 28:14-17) he wanted more, he wanted to sit on the throne of God, to be God. He will NEVER be God, but he will come claiming to be God and exhibit supernatural powers.

As you can see from verse 16, God Himself stated, “is this the man” with reference to Lucifer who is Satan. So there is no reason for us to further translate what God has said. It should no longer be a mystery to you as to whom the “man of sin” truly is. Remember, Satan has many names, it is up to you, the student of the Bible to seek them out so you will not be spun into his web of deception.

With that said, Jesus will not return until there is a “falling away from truth” and Satan arrives claiming to be Christ. Why would there be a falling away from truth? When Satan is cast to earth he will play Jesus, many will buy into his deception and think he really is Christ!

Let us continue…

II Thessalonians 2:4
    4 “Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”

This truly should nail it for you! Who are we talking about here? The “man of sin” the “son of perdition” who is none other than Satan. He is acting as Jesus Christ, he claims to be God himself! We just learned from Isaiah 14 that Satan wanted to be like God. Soon he will imitate God, playing his role as Christ on earth showing “signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the Elect” (Mark 13:22).

The “abomination of desolation” as spoken by Daniel the prophet will be reality at this time. Daniel also proclaimed that Satan comes in peaceably and prosperously, not by war, but by “peace he shall destroy many” (Daniel 8:24-25, 11:21). If you are expecting war when Satan touches the earth you will be deceived. Remember, he is playing Christ.

II Thessalonians 2:5
    5 “Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?”

Paul is saying I told you all of this already, remember?

II Thessalonians 2:6
    6 “And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.”

Who might be revealed? Satan.

II Thessalonians 2:7
    7 “For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.”

The mystery of iniquity abounded in Paul’s time which was 2,000 years ago. Just look around today and see how it has grown and encompassed the entire world with deception. In essence the mark of the beast is already in effect. Satan was crowned as prince of this world centuries ago, now he is about to be crowned king and god of this world (John 12:31).

The subject in this verse is still Satan. As we learned from Revelation 12:7, Michael holds Satan in heaven and he will be the one who casts him out. That is what we are talking about here. He who letteth, (he who holds Satan) will let (will continue to hold Satan) until he (Michael) steps back and lets Satan loose.

II Thessalonians 2:8
    8 “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”

That Wicked one, Satan, will be revealed to the Saints immediately when he is cast from heaven by Michael. The rest of the world who has been deceived will not recognize him as the false messiah until the end of the Tribulation.

II Thessalonians 2:9
    9 “Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,”

Paul just connected the dots of verse three for you where it refers to the “man of sin”, the “son of perdition” which is in fact Satan who will show himself that he is God as verse four states.

The verses from Isaiah connect the dots that Satan is the Antichrist which simply means, “The Instead of Christ”. He has always wanted to be God and he will get his opportunity to play God for a short season “with all signs and lying wonders”. Take note, Jesus does not appear in any form whatsoever until AFTER Satan has come here to deceive. Who is the antichrist? It should be clear to you by now, Satan is in fact, the Antichrist. Satan is not a man, he was never born in the flesh and never will be.

In closing, if we read from God’s Word with understanding we can come to understand all things. When we are told of a Biblical “truth,” we need to take it and see if it holds true in God’s Word before we tuck it into our minds as fact.
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...ntichrist.html

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567