Thread: Laptop Brigade!

Laptop Brigade!

So as folks head out to canvas, I saw a You Tube video the other day about taking your laptop with you. Frankly, with all the You Tube content out there, and other interviews and such, I would think that you could set up different canvassing video packages for each group to load onto the laptop depending on what state and what message of Ron's you want share.

I mean there's nothing like a candidate coming right to you and talking with you at your door, and this may be the closest thing.

If you're worried about inundating the person with too much video, I would suggest possibly handing them a slimjim or some other piece of literature which leads them to the best Ron Paul Videos.

Best yet, if the person wants to give you their e-mail address it could be part of the canvassing project to have one person sending out e-mail with links to these videos, to his presidential website, to teaparty07, to the blimp and to the New Years Money bomb, once the teaparty07 date has passed.

Just some thoughts from someone who hopes to help. I'd be interested to hear what others think about this idea.

Blair
    -Naperville, IL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And Be sure...

to add the first ever Six Million Dollar Man video to your own personal collection of Ron Paul enjoyment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=idICPVftzi0

i think it would be best to download the youtube videos that you wanna show rather then trying to connect online

http://vixy.net/

yes, also many portable dvd players are smaller, easier to carry, and are less expensive to replace if lost/stolen/damaged and you can carry extra batteries with you.

Also, right now you can get Ron Paul DVDs ro hand out for only .25 each. I ordered mine alrady and can't wait for them to get here.