Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doctor in the US for 40 years arrested by ICE for misdemeanor 25 years ago

Doctor in the US for 40 years arrested by ICE for misdemeanor 25 years ago

http://woodtv.com/2018/01/20/kzoo-do...0-years-in-us/

The only spot on Niec’s record is two misdemeanor convictions when he was 17, one for destruction of property less than $100 and receiving and concealing stolen goods.

He pleaded to these charges more than 25 years ago under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act that allows young first offenders to avoid a criminal record if they never offend again.

But ICE — a federal agency — does not honor that state plea agreement, something Niec did not know when he took the plea, according to family.

Asch said the government may not even have a solid case and it could likely end with Niec being able to stay in America — but that could be a process that takes months or even years.

It is also possible that ICE is targeting affluent immigrants of European descent to avoid the appearance of racial profiling.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spending our tax dollars to protect us from violent criminals out to destroy the United States. We don't want doctors in the country.

“In 1979, my parents were both doctors left Poland and took two suitcases and two small children, my brother was five and I was six and they came here for a better life for their kids,” said Iwona Niec-Villaire Saturday as she sat next to her sister-in-law.

Now, the siblings are in their mid-40s, she is an attorney, he is a doctor — they have been in America for four decades on a permanent green card.

“He doesn’t even speak Polish,” Niec-Villaire said.
    “He’s been, just completely the model physician that you want a physician to be,” said Dr. Hussein Akl, , also a doctor in Bronson Internal Medicine. “The only danger I can see him on is when he’s swinging his golf swing.”

Others who worked with Niece say they are dumbfounded and outraged.

He’s exactly the kind of person our immigration policies should be encouraging to prosper here, he’s been here for 40 years, this is a ridiculous situation,” said Dr. Michael Raphelson who specializes in palliative medicine.
    Asch said the government may not even have a solid case and it could likely end with Niec being able to stay in America — but that could be a process that takes months or even years.

It is also possible that ICE is targeting affluent immigrants of European descent to avoid the appearance of racial profiling.

Why don't we see if Poland will take Zippy as an even trade for this guy.

I guess the Poles aren't that stupid.

so he should have lost his green card 25 years ago? His immigration status should be adjudicated in court. Until then the law applies to everyone, the law is not emotional. If ICE learns of any violations, they should be pursued.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    so he should have lost his green card 25 years ago? His immigration status should be adjudicated in court. Until then the law applies to everyone, the law is not emotional. If ICE learns of any violations, they should be pursued.
    The infractions were state-level, tried and adjudicated by the state. The state does not consider him to have a criminal record. Now the federal government is going to overrule the state's decision on a misdemeanor and essentially re-try him for an offense that is well beyond the statute of limitations.

Someone will be along shortly to explain how freedom-y this is, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The infractions were state-level, tried and adjudicated by the state. The state does not consider him to have a criminal record. Now the federal government is going to overrule the state's decision on a misdemeanor and essentially re-try him for an offense that is well beyond the statute of limitations.

Someone will be along shortly to explain how freedom-y this is, I'm sure.
    Spudea says the courts should decide. While ignoring that the courts decided. It just wasn't the immigration courts.

His immigration status should be adjudicated in court. Until then the law applies to everyone, the law is not emotional.

This person's youthful infractions were not victimless crimes.

Would you be saying the same shat if he had committed two counts of rape/murder when he was 17?

Rhetorical question because Zippy's answer would be yes.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    This person's youthful infractions were not victimless crimes.

Would you be saying the same shat if he had committed two counts of rape/murder when he was 17?

Rhetorical question because Zippy's answer would be yes.
    He didn't commit murder or rape but petty vandalism.

destruction of property less than $100 and receiving and concealing stolen goods.
    Details of the event not provided but could have been as simple as stealing somebody's mailbox.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 02:54 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He didn't commit murder or rape but petty vandalism.

Details of the event not provided but could have been as simple as stealing somebody's mailbox.
    So, there is a level criminality that you are willing to accept and excuse just so long as it is committed by a person not legally allowed to be, or remain in our country.

You are sick and evil.

So, there is a level criminality that you are willing to accept and excuse just so long as it is committed by a person not legally allowed to be, or remain in our country.
    How many years should a petty vandal who causes less than $100 damage as a teenager be put in jail for at taxpayer expense? Is this person a threat to society and must be removed from it?

Yes, type and level of crime should effect what if any a punishment should be. Murder and rape are not the same as stealing a mail box as a kid. Kids will do stupid things.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 03:13 PM.

How many years should a petty vandal who causes less than $100 damage as a teenager be put in jail for at taxpayer expense? Is this person a threat to society and must be removed from it?

Yes, type and level of crime should effect what if any a punishment should be. Murder and rape are not the same as stealing a mail box as a kid.
    You seem to be obsessed with minimizing crime.

Perhaps the good doctor's act of vandalism was painting a swastika on a black church and receiving items stolen from a nursing home.

You embrace evil.

This man is being treated exactly how everyone who does not have a legal status to remain here should be treated.

He could just as easily be a 40 year old former MS-13 gangbanger.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 01-21-2018 at 03:16 PM.

You seem to be obsessed with minimizing crime.

Perhaps the good doctor's act of vandalism was painting a swastika on a black church and receiving items stolen from a nursing home.

You embrace evil.

This man is being treated exactly how everyone who does not have a legal status to remain here should be treated.

He could just as easily be a 40 year old former MS-13 gangbanger.
    You are being silly. A Polish teen who committed no serious crime, worked hard and became a doctor is a 40 year old MS- 13 gangbanger?

Stereotype much?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 03:22 PM.

You are being silly. A Polish teen who committed no serious crime, worked hard and became a doctor is a 40 year old MS- 13 gangbanger?

Stereotype much?
    Why do you excuse criminality?

Where is your compassion for the victims of these crimes?

Why do you want the country populated with foreign born criminals?

You want them here because they vote Democrat.

Why do you excuse criminality?

Where is your compassion for the victims of these crimes?

Why do you want the country populated with foreign born criminals?

You want them here because they vote Democrat.
    You are right. We should lock up everybody who even drops a piece of paper on the ground. Even littering is a major crime. Jaywalkers too. Do you support criminals? Should they be allowed to walk freely on the streets?

What about the victim? Who in this case was harmed? What were their losses (we do know it was less than $100)? Were they compensated for those losses?

You want them here because they vote Democrat
    Illegal immigrants can't vote. Only citizens can.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 03:36 PM.

You are right. We should lock up everybody who even drops a piece of paper on the ground. Even littering is a major crime. Jaywalkers too. Do you support criminals? Should they be allowed to walk freely on the streets?

What about the victim? Who in this case was harmed? What were their losses? Were they compensated for those losses?

Illegal immigrants can't vote. Only citizens can.
    Straw man arguments as usual, Zippy.

Property destruction and receiving stolen property are, indeed, crimes with victims.

This man was a guest in this country and he chose to be a criminal as a youth by depriving others of their property.

He progressed to being a criminal as an adult by not complying with our immigration law concerning his legal status.

You keep promoting the lie that illegals do not vote in our elections.

It is common knowledge that many of them do vote.

Straw man arguments as usual, Zippy.

Property destruction and receiving stolen property are, indeed, crimes with victims.

This man was a guest in this country and he chose to be a criminal as a youth by depriving others of their property.

He progressed to being a criminal as an adult by not complying with our immigration law concerning his legal status.

You keep promoting the lie that illegals do not vote in our elections.

It is common knowledge that many of them do vote.
    IT is your "rapist or murder" which was strawman. The real crime to you is being from another country (even though your ancestors also likely came to the US from another country as well).

As an adult he does have legal status. They can only change that legal status by changing the court ruling on his actions as a juvenile. By fulfilling the requirements of the court, his youthful crime was ruled eliminated.

allows young first offenders to avoid a criminal record if they never offend again.
    Legally, he is not guilty of any crime. And he has been in the country legally for 40 years.

have been in America for four decades on a permanent green card.

It is common knowledge that many of them do vote
    Links to documented cases?

This case shows how out of control that Immigration Control is getting when it starts violating rights of people in the country legally who are guilty of no crimes.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 03:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zippy, you keep excusing crimes committed by persons that should not be here or in the case of this man, was negligent in performing minimal tasks to maintain his residency status.

You don't deny your support of evil.

You don't deny your support of the Democrats. In fact, you have claimed to have supported Hillary Klinton.

You have admitted to supporting pedophilia, in the past.

You don't have very much in common with most of the people on this forum.

What you are selling, most people here don't buy.

Your red reputation bar indicates that you are the most reviled member of this forum.

So Zippy, just why are you here?

Zippy, you keep excusing crimes committed by persons that should not be here or in the case of this man, was negligent in performing minimal tasks to maintain his residency status.

You don't deny your support of evil.

You don't deny your support of the Democrats. In fact, you have claimed to have supported Hillary Klinton.

You have admitted to supporting pedophilia, in the past.

You don't have very much in common with most of the people on this forum.

What you are selling, most people here don't buy.

Your red reputation bar indicates that you are the most reviled member of this forum.

So Zippy, just why are you here?
    This man was here legally and complied with everything required of him (aside from his childish stunt which the courts ruled on and later cleared from his record).

What evil am I supporting?

Where do I support Hillary Clinton? (being against Trump does not mean supporting Clinton- ask Ron Paul- that is his position as well)
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...trump-nominee/
    “No, I couldn’t do that,” Mr. Paul said on Fox Business Network when asked if he would support Mr. Trump, should the billionaire businessman win the GOP nomination. “He’s [the] opposite of a libertarian.”
    Links?

Where do I support pedophilia? (Yes I did say that Pizzagate was silly and it was- even Alex Jones backed off that one after that guy went in shooting up the place looking for the secret kiddie room)
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 04:08 PM.

What evil am I supporting?

Where do I support Hillary Clinton? (being against Trump does not mean supporting Clinton- ask Ron Paul- that is his position as well)

Where do I support pedophilia? (Yes I did say that Pizzagate was silly and it was- even Alex Jones backed off that one after that guy went in shooting up the place looking for the secret kiddie room)
    Every time your past postings are brought up, you deny and demand proof of your comments.

Every time proof is presented, you can't refute it and you slink away and ignore it.

I'm tired of presenting what has been presented over and over.

You are a Hillary Clinton supporter.

And a supporter of pedophilia.

Every time your past postings are brought up, you deny and demand proof of your comments.

Every time proof is presented, you can't refute it and you slink away and ignore it.

I'm tired of presenting what has been presented over and over.

You are a Hillary Clinton supporter.

And a supporter of pedophilia.
    Thank you for all that overwhelming proof of your claims.

If ICE learns of any violations, they should be pursued

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    ICE knows about nearly a million DACA illegal aliens and they're doing nothing, by an order from DHS mandating that they continue giving them sanctuary until March. They're not even trying to fake applying the law to everyone, they're just ignoring it by orders from the top in these cases.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Thank you for all that overwhelming proof of your claims.
    A normal person would be pretty upset and angry about being called a Hillary Clinton and pedophilia supporter.

You sure don't protest too much about it.

Now just slink away, Zippy.

A normal person would be pretty upset and angry about being called a Hillary Clinton and pedophilia supporter.

You sure don't protest too much about it.

Now just slink away, Zippy.
    Sorry. Let me run to my room and cry because somebody on the internet said something untrue about me.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-21-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Sorry. Let me run to my room and cry because somebody on the internet said something untrue about me.
    You take it well because you know that it is the truth that you have said that you support Hillary and pedophilia.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How do you cope Zippy? I mean the amount of unsubstantiated hostility coming towards you would overwhelm a regular person, yet you seem not to be affected by it at all. What is your secret? Is this a result of a head trauma as a kid?

You take it well because you know that it is the truth that you have said that you support Hillary and pedophilia.
    Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!

QFT

They kicking out immigrants?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

That's sick and disgusting. Can't believe you would openly admit to supporting hillary.

Get help. -rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They kicking out immigrants?

All descendants of immigrants should be kicked out too just to keep things fair- since their ancestors were immigrants too. Just leave the Native Americans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast