Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VIDEO] CNN Rand How to end shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They might even start furloughing TSA screeners if this continues

Couldn’t have happened at a worse time.

Terror concerns prompt stricter TSA scrutiny of air cargo from five mostly Muslim countries

Growing concern about terrorists getting a bomb onto a plane headed for the United States prompted an emergency order requiring stricter scrutiny of air cargo by TSA Administrator David Pekoske. Effective Monday morning, all cargo being loaded onto flights at last point of departure airports in five predominately Muslim countries — Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates — will be subject to the new requirements.
    "These countries were chosen because of a demonstrated intent by terrorist groups to attack aviation from them," said a TSA official familiar with the order. "This is all intel driven."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tsa-eme...lim-countries/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This shutdown needs to end. All those millions of furloughed employees and their families are hurting, and have suffered enough
    I can buckle down and endure more suffering . Surely , as Patriots they too are willing ? Think of it as for the children and greater good of humanity .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They might even start furloughing TSA screeners if this continues
    And I may be forced to cancel my self-guided White House tour that I had planned on.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Lamar Alexander is one of the worst. Trump is going to have to take the lead on this and just start cutting departments while Congress delays.
    The President is required to administer in good faith funds lawfully authorized by Congress providing for programs, agencies, and departments. Don't confuse him for the CEO of a company. Train v. City of New York.

To eliminate an agency it must be defunded by Congress. Nixon tried impoundment and got his dxxk stepped on.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12