Thread: cryptopia: how to trade/exchange? how to finally cash out?

cryptopia: how to trade/exchange? how to finally cash out?

If I wanted to swap out my feathercoin to other alt-coins, do I need a separate wallet for each of the coins while trading within cryptopia? Or do you just need the wallet for the coin when you want to exit cryptopia?
    For example can I swap out feathercoin to bitcoin to litecoin multiple times and then back to feathercoin with just a feathercoin wallet, without having bitcoin and litecoin wallets?

If I wanted to cash out to USD, would an okay process be to swap feathercoin to bitcoin, open a coinbase account, and then transfer the bitcoin to coinbase, and then sell bitcoin and transfer amount to bank account?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't need a wallet for any coin that is only on the exchange.

For example can I swap out feathercoin to bitcoin to litecoin multiple times and then back to feathercoin with just a feathercoin wallet, without having bitcoin and litecoin wallets?

If I wanted to cash out to USD, would an okay process be to swap feathercoin to bitcoin, open a coinbase account, and then transfer the bitcoin to coinbase, and then sell bitcoin and transfer amount to bank account?
    Yes to all
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Don't forget to keep track of any conversions done in calendar year 2018. The IRS has been. Especially if you're dealing with Coinbase, but with FATCA they likely have the records from all the exchanges globally..
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book