Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Vermont Machete Attacker Is The Foreign-Born ‘Son Of A Somali Refugee’

EXCLUSIVE: Vermont Machete Attacker Is The Foreign-Born ‘Son Of A Somali Refugee’

EXCLUSIVE: Vermont Machete Attacker Is The Foreign-Born ‘Son Of A Somali Refugee’

RYAN PICKRELL AND WILL RACKE
    1:29 PM 01/18/2018

A man accused of violently assaulting an elderly volunteer worker with a machete outside a homeless shelter in Vermont earlier this month is the son of a Somali refugee, the Department of Homeland Security told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Abukar Ibrahim, a 32-year-old immigrant, assaulted 73-year-old Meals on Wheels volunteer Johanne LaGrange with a machete outside Harbor Place in Burlington, Vt., in early January after vandalizing vehicles and threatening other individuals nearby. Ibrahim “willfully, deliberately and with premeditation, and with intent to kill” assaulted his victim, Shelburne News reported, citing charges detailed in the court records.

He then barricaded himself in a room for hours, reportedly threatening to slit the throats of the responding police officers. Ibrahim, who ultimately surrendered to authorities, has pleaded not guilty to the charge of attempted first-degree murder, which carries a life sentence. A local court judge has ordered that Ibrahim’s sanity be evaluated.

The violent incident in Vermont was widely reported by many different media outlets, but the attacker’s country of origin and immigration status were not included in the initial reports. Working with DHS, TheDCNF was able to obtain this information.

“DHS can confirm that Abukar Ibrahim is a foreign-born naturalized United States citizen who initially entered the United States as the derivative child of a Somali refugee,” a DHS spokesperson told TheDCNF, “This underscores the importance of enhancing the screening of individuals seeking admission to the U.S. as refugees to improve the safety and security of the American people.”

Ibrahim reportedly has a history of violence; he was involved in a domestic assault case late in 2017. A judge prohibited him from possessing any weaponry.

Before the attack on LaGrange, Ibrahim was reportedly banging on cars and smashing windows. He also threatened a man sitting in his vehicle.

“The suspect walked up to my vehicle asking me to open my window,” Alexander Siegel, a Howard Center case worker, told police, according to the Burlington Free Press.”I opened my window and he asked me ‘Are you scared?’ and other words that I could not understand,'” he added.

Ibrahim reportedly shattered Siegel’s back window before moving onto LaGrange’s vehicle.

The volunteer worker noticed the suspect beating on her car when she returned to collect pre-packaged meals for the less fortunate, and when she confronted him, he turned violent, slicing open her right calf with the machete.

Somalia is one of a handful of countries included in the Trump administration’s highly-contested travel ban for countries with a documented history of exporting violence.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/18/ve...omali-refugee/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Somalis .

Called it....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-with-machete

So what does that make now? Three errant Somali's? This guy, the cop that shot an unarmed woman that called for assistance and the other cop that got fired for a number of offences.

Put all three in a dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic with three weeks worth of food and water. So long, see ya, good luck.

Somalia is a $#@! hole country.

We survived the savage Injun machete attacks, we will get by and survive these savages too.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We survived the savage Injun machete attacks, we will get by and survive these savages too.

Injuns used tomahawks.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Injuns used tomahawks.

Same difference
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Injuns used tomahawks.
    And so do we. <s>
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same difference

Since you don't know a machete from a tomahawk you must be mad and I have to ask if you know a (toma)hawk from a hand saw.

HAMLET: I am but mad north-north-west. When the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

FAKE RACIST NEWS!

Once the Somalis join forces with the canadiens they could take the Twin Cities . They can create havoc with piracy on Lake Superior with Somali Pirates grinding commerce in Wisconsin to a halt . I will have to ransom Danke .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Once the Somalis join forces with the canadiens they could take the Twin Cities . They can create havoc with piracy on Lake Superior with Somali Pirates grinding commerce in Wisconsin to a halt . I will have to ransom Danke .
    Whaddabout muh cheese?

A mentally deranged Somali, that can't be. Didn't it say in that National geographic documentary that Somalis were immune to mental? Well, that changes everything. Batten the hatches and hunker down, we need to prepare for the Somali storm

What exactly is the point of this post? is this supposed to illustrate the normal behaviour of Somalis? and the funny thing is that had he used a gun instead of an uncivilized machete, a lot of u guys would be less outraged. Would the OP also post stories involving descendant of Europeans going mad in the US and attacking people? SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    A mentally deranged Somali, that can't be. Didn't it say in that National geographic documentary that Somalis were immune to mental? Well, that changes everything. Batten the hatches and hunker down, we need to prepare for the Somali storm

What exactly is the point of this post? is this supposed to illustrate the normal behaviour of Somalis? and the funny thing is that had he used a gun instead of an uncivilized machete, a lot of u guys would be less outraged. Would the OP also post stories involving descendant of Europeans going mad in the US and attacking people? SMDH

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Everyone knows europeans are mad .

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Whaddabout muh cheese?
    The Minnesota tribes can broker a deal with the Pirates for cheese exportation license and I can negotiate with them .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone knows europeans are mad .
    Not entirely true, whites are less likely to suffer from schizophrenia than blacks. Btw Somalis are not exactly black blacks (Sub-Saharan black race), they are more a mix of Africans and Arabs. The pic in post #2 is of west/central Africans and the typical Somali will cut you with a machete if you misidentify em as West Africans and will most definitely cut your little head and big head in that order if you ever confused them for Nigerians.

You people have been warned

The Minnesota tribes can broker a deal with the Pirates for cheese exportation license and I can negotiate with them .
    We have beef and walnuts.

And............

Hillbillies don't do licences!

Straight up trading or we'll cut off the shine supply.

I have much wapum and quahogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I have much wapum and quahogs.
    Sorry, no use for Yankee wampum.

Lobster-n-oysters we'll talk?

Not entirely true, whites are less likely to suffer from schizophrenia than blacks. Btw Somalis are not exactly black blacks (Sub-Saharan black race), they are more a mix of Africans and Arabs. The pic in post #2 is of west/central Africans and the typical Somali will cut you with a machete if you misidentify em as West Africans and will most definitely cut your little head and big head in that order if you ever confused them for Nigerians.

I already knew not to trust somalis or Arabs . I have been to Saudi , Somalia and I played soccer in europe .

Thank you Mike Cernovitch.

Sorry, no use for Yankee wampum.

Lobster-n-oysters we'll talk?
    Lobsters, oysters, clams and cod.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have quietly been preparing . I always expected the somalis would attack . Once they see that here the women are not ugly and the earth can grow enough food to sustain the humans they will want to steal it . We will conquer them and take many scalps and make the rest drive taxis in the snow for minimum wage .

I have quietly been preparing . I always expected the somalis would attack . Once they see that here the women are not ugly and the earth can grow enough food to sustain the humans they will want to steal it . We will conquer them and take many scalps and make the rest drive taxis in the snow for minimum wage .
    Yah, sure, you betcha. Big-heap-a-talk.