Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chosen, From The Beginning Of Time

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    You say that salvation is not all of God..
    I never said that
    YOU are Dishonest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I never said that
    YOU are Dishonest.
    And since your PM box is full.
    I have not reported you in the past,, but will if you continue.

You are dishonest and deliberately disruptive..
    Perhaps your persecution complex needs another ban to feel validated. so be it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And since your PM box is full.
    I have not reported you in the past,, but will if you continue.

You are dishonest and deliberately disruptive..
    Perhaps your persecution complex needs another ban to feel validated. so be it.
    You "report" people who you think misrepresent you? WOW! I should start doing that when you misrepresent me. You've done it in this thread.

I never said that
    YOU are Dishonest.
    Yes you have said that. In this thread. You said that man must choose, as if he is the determiner of who is saved. So salvation is not fully due to God's will. It is divided between God and man.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You "report" people who you think misrepresent you? WOW! I should start doing that when you misrepresent me. You've done it in this thread.
    No,, I'll report you for Lying. Period

I don't warn twice.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't warn twice.
    I'll start reporting all the lies too. It will be like a game. I wonder how many reports we can all send to the moderators in one day?

I never said that
    YOU are Dishonest.
    We should just pray for him and hope that he will mend his ways.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    We should just pray for him and hope that he will mend his ways.
    I pray that God will open your heart and show you the error of believing that Satan had sex with Eve to create a race of serpent people. I truly do this in love for all my friends here at RPFs.

I pray that God will open your heart and show you the error of believing that Satan had sex with Eve to create a race of serpent people. I truly do this in love for all my friends here at RPFs.
    Thanks for your prayers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thanks for your prayers.
    You're welcome. Please read this about the heresy of the serpent seed doctrine.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.got...pent-seed.html

You're welcome. Please read this about the heresy of the serpent seed doctrine.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.got...pent-seed.html
    No thanks. Have you ever looked at Adam's genealogy? Cain is nowhere to be found, you ever wonder why? Because Cain is not Adam’s son. Cain had a genealogy, yet he is not listed in Adam’s genealogy. Why is that? Because Adam is not Cain’s Father, Satan is.

No thanks. Have you ever looked at Adam's genealogy? Cain is nowhere to be found, you ever wonder why? Because Cain is not Adam’s son. Cain had a genealogy, yet he is not listed in Adam’s genealogy. Why is that? Because Adam is not Cain’s Father, Satan is.
    That is the most insane, ridiculous thing you can imagine.

Gen. 4:1:

"Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, 'I have gotten a manchild with the help of the Lord.'"
    Cain was the son of Adam.

It's sad, but look at what cults do to people's minds...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is the most insane, ridiculous thing you can imagine.

Cain was the son of Adam.

It's sad, but look at what cults do to people's minds...

The genealogy? How do you explain that? Cain slew Abel and Abel is not in the genealogy because he had no progeny. Cain went to Nod and took a wife and had children. Now why isn't he in Adam's genealogy? Seth is.

The genealogy? How do you explain that? Cain slew Abel and Abel is not in the genealogy because he had no progeny. Cain went to Nod and took a wife and had children. Now why isn't he in Adam's genealogy? Seth is.
    Can you read the words on this page?

Gen. 4:1

"Now the man had relations with his wife Eve, and she conceived and gave birth to Cain, and she said, 'I have gotten a manchild with the help of the Lord.'"
    How do you get that Satan is the father of Eve when it clearly says Adam is? You can read the words on the page right?

Can you read the words on this page?

How do you get that Satan is the father of Eve when it clearly says Adam is? You can read the words on the page right?
    I did not say Satan is the father of Eve. You seem to be the one who has trouble reading. You continue to ignore the genealogy.

Why did God say this to Satan:

Genesis 3:15 (KJV)

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is the first prophecy about Christ's Crucifixion.

Jesus goes on to say when talking to the children of Cain (in Hebrew: Kenite):

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I don't warn twice.
    If there's anything I've learned from Sola threads, it's that reporting doesn't matter. He's just playing a character to amuse himself. Nobody is that insane IRL outside the sanitariums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I did not say Satan is the father of Eve. You seem to be the one who has trouble reading. You continue to ignore the genealogy.

Why did God say this to Satan:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is the first prophecy about Christ's Crucifixion.

Jesus goes on to say when talking to the children of Cain (in Hebrew: Kenite):

John 8:44 (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    Yes, my apologies. It was a typo. I meant the father of Cain.

Gen. 4:1

Don't you see that Adam is the father of Cain? How can you not see that?

Yes, my apologies. It was a typo. I meant the father of Cain.

Don't you see that Adam is the father of Cain? How can you not see that?

Can you not see that the genealogy is different and why do you continue to ignore it?

Adam thought he was, how many men thought they were the father of a child and weren't?

Can you not see that the genealogy is different and why do you continue to ignore it?

Adam thought he was, how many men thought they were the father of a child and weren't?
    God said Adam was the father of Cain. It's right there in the passage.

God said Adam was the father of Cain. It's right there in the passage.
    God didn't say anything in that passage.

God did say:

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    God didn't say anything in that passage.

God did say:

Yes. Seed, from Genesis to Revelation, has always meant a spiritual seed, not a physical one.

This is how a Christian can be a child of Abraham, yet not be related to him. This is how Jesus can call the Pharisees children of the devil, not because they are physically the offspring of Satan, but because they are his spiritual children.

Yes. Seed, from Genesis to Revelation, has always meant a spiritual seed, not a physical one.

Word: RXF

Pronounce: zeh'-rah

Strong: H2233

Orig: from 2232; seed; figuratively, fruit, plant, sowing-time, posterity:--X carnally, child, fruitful, seed(-time), sowing- time. H2232

Use: TWOT-582a Noun Masculine

Grk Strong: G1074 G1078 G1085 G1484 G2593 G2961 G4690 G4703 G5207

1) seed, sowing, offspring
    1a) a sowing
    1b) seed
    1c) semen virile
    1d) offspring, descendants, posterity, children
    1e) of moral quality
    1e1) a practitioner of righteousness (fig.)
    1f) sowing time (by meton)
    http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...trongsgen3.htm

Leviticus 15:16-19 (KJV)

16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

18 The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

The tools are right here to help you: http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...rongslev15.htm

http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...trongsgen3.htm

Leviticus 15:16-19 (KJV)

16 And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

18 The woman also with whom man shall lie with seed of copulation, they shall both bathe themselves in water, and be unclean until the even.

19 And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

The tools are right here to help you: http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...rongslev15.htm
    How can a Gentile like me be the seed of Abraham when he was Jewish?

Have you ever thought through these really simple questions?

How can a Gentile like me be the seed of Abraham when he was Jewish?

Have you ever thought through these really simple questions?
    You are all over the place. I just proved your theory wrong and you go off on another tangent. Abraham is the father of many nations.

Genesis 17:1-8King James Version (KJV)

17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Here is the tools of which you can study to rightly divide the Word: http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...rongsgen17.htm
    Last edited by donnay; 01-19-2018 at 08:53 PM.

You are all over the place. I just proved your theory wrong and you go off on another tangent. Abraham is the father of many nations.

Genesis 17:1-8King James Version (KJV)

17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Here is the tools of which you can study to rightly divide the Word: http://www.godrules.net/library/kjvs...rongsgen17.htm
    What is the answer to the question?

How is a Gentile a child of Abraham if he is not his physical descendant?

What is the answer to the question?

How is a Gentile a child of Abraham if he is not his physical descendant?
    You have to understand the house of Judah and the house of Israel first.

You have to understand the house of Judah and the house of Israel first.
    Is this more cultic understanding that none of the Biblical writers believed and none of the original readers of the epistles believed? I don't know if I want to even hear this, but go ahead, make your point.

Is this more cultic understanding that none of the Biblical writers believed and none of the original readers of the epistles believed? I don't know if I want to even hear this, but go ahead, make your point.
    This is a very in-depth subject. We are going to cover some basics here and provide you with some homework in the end. I would like for you to take your time with the information given, go over it through prayer and diligent study.

The Twelve Tribes of Israel came from Jacob whose name was later changed to “Israel” by God (Genesis 32:28). Jacob’s (Israel’s) Twelve sons were; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, and Benjamin (Genesis 35:23-26). Each of Jacob’s sons made up one of the Twelve Tribes. So for example, the Tribe of Judah originated from Jacob’s son “Judah” and would consist of Judah’s family and so forth.

12 Tribes of Israel Map

Credit: WikiCommons

The land of Israel then is the land where Israel’s (Jacob’s) children settled. Each of the Tribes were allotted a portion of land as depicted in the image to the right.

Unfortunately, the nation Israel as a whole (The Twelve Tribes) was split into Two Kingdoms by our Father due to the sinful actions of the people (1 Kings 11:29-36). The Ten Northern Tribes were known as the “House of Israel,” while the lower Two Tribes were known as the “House of Judah“.

Ahijah the prophet would tell Jeroboam he would become king of the Ten Northern Tribes which consisted of Dan, Naphtali, Asher, Zebulon, Issachar, Manasseh, Ephraim, Gad, Reuben and Levi. We should note, Levi received no land allotment as they served as the Priests for the whole land of Israel though they are still included in the count for the Northern Kingdom and not specifically counted among the House of Judah (Deuteronomy 18:1-2).

The House of Judah would consist primarily of Judah and Benjamin (1 Kings 12:21, 2 Chronicles 11:12).

While this was the general break down, people from the various tribes were intermingled a bit as documented in 1 Kings 12:17. For example, I am German and English, but I live in America.

Despite the split, the Two Kingdoms would continue to sin and our Father invoked His promise as outlined in Leviticus 26. The two houses over time were carried away captive by heathen nations due to their failure to follow our Father’s Law (2 Kings 17:6, 2 Kings 25:21)

The two houses, Israel and Judah remain split even to this day and they will not be rejoined until the Millennium. Ezekiel 37:16-22 explains each house is a part of a divided stick and that stick will be made whole at a future point in time. This event has not yet transpired, when it does, the House of Israel and the House of Judah will once again be One Kingdom United Under God.

It is important to understand the nation named Israel today is comprised of only a part of Judah and even they are hard to see. Remember, the “stick” is not yet whole. We have a short article concerning the nation called Israel titled, “The UN Resolution Against Israel And The Truth Of The Nation“. The truth is the Ten Tribes were scattered and became the Christian nations of today. Remember, God made an everlasting covenant with Abraham that his children would become as numerous as the sand of the sea and become many and strong nations. The nation called Israel today did not fulfill this covenant, but the Christians nations have and do.

Monday, there is a fantastic booklet that covers this subject in depth that I would like you to read. It is titled, “Abrahamic Covenant” by E. Raymond Capt. You will find it available online and free in the “Library” section of our site. There is a “Tribal Map” within it that is very similar to the one we have pictured above.
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...9-2017.html#q4

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right. This is the Kenite heresy. This heresy is ridiculous because Romans chapter 4 clearly says that one is a child of Abraham by FAITH, not lineage.

It's hilarious, because the Black Hebrew Israelite cult uses the same arguments that you do, except they think you are the white devil seed and they are the true Jews.

The truth is, both of you are wrong because a person is a child of Abraham by faith, not lineage, no matter what race they are. This is the glory of the gospel, that Jesus purchased with His blood men from every tribe, tongue, and nation.

How do you know who is or isn't chosen?

The answer is, you don't.

So since you don't have this knowledge, what you are left with is God's command to believe fully on Jesus for salvation. And when you believe, you give all the glory to God because He is the one who opens the eyes of the blind.
    OK, fine...but I could just as easily go worship a tree instead, because if I'm not chosen, there is nothing I can do about it.

Not acts, deeds, repentance, baptism or asking for and receiving salvation, grace and eternal life by accepting Christ.

None of that will do any good.

If I'm damned by God, not a chosen one in other words, then nothing I can do will change that.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast