Thread: TX Professor Converts To Islam, What He Does In Class Has Terrified Students Calling 911

TX Professor Converts To Islam, What He Does In Class Has Terrified Students Calling 911

TX Professor Converts To Islam, What He Does In Class Has Terrified Students Calling 911

January 18, 2018

Tarrant County College students were forced to call 911 after adjunct professor and Muslim convert Daniel Mashburn (left) began behaving suspiciously. (Photo credit: Daniel Mashburn/Facebook, Screenshot/YouTube)
    Although Westernized Muslims and their liberal apologists claim that Islam is a peaceful religion that’s been hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists, they have no right to interpret what Allah ordained. In fact, the only man charged with modeling Islam’s fundamentals was the prophet Muhammad, who did so by terrorizing, enslaving, raping, and slaughtering unbelievers until the remaining survivors fully submitted and paid jizya, the burdensome tax intended to subdue religious minorities.

On January 16, Tarrant County College students attended an astronomy lecture to find that their professor was nowhere in sight. Once the students had taken their seats, TCC Adjunct Professor Daniel Mashburn entered, turned off the lights, and launched into a psychotic rant in which he proselytized Islam to his terrified pupils. Students feared they might be witnessing a terror attack unfolding before their very eyes as Mashburn, who they didn’t even know was their professor, had covered his identity with a baseball cap, knit hat, gloves, hooded coat, and a scarf over his face, according to Fox News.

Daniel Mashburn eerily began his incoherent raving about the Quran, the moon, and “the dark night” while keeping scared students in the unlit room. At one point, Mashburn turned to the blackboard and addressed it with his strange incantations before suspiciously fiddling with an unknown item in his right front pocket, The Blaze reports.

“The kid next to me had said he was acting very strange, looked over at the girl next to me seemed very scared,” McLeod said.

“Mostly he was talking about different things of the Muslim faith,” McLeod said. “I was in class for about five minutes. He kept messing with his pocket and you could tell there was an object in the right-hand pocket. And whenever he went to pull out his hand, I started having this really bad feeling and jumped up and ran out of the classroom.”
    All but 2 of the 25 students attending the lecture scrambled to get out of the classroom, worried that the seemingly disturbed professor might have something ominous planned. Others called 911 to report Mashburn’s terrifying behavior, which prompted him to launch into yet another hysterical Islamic rant.

Once police arrived, Mashburn was searched and questioned, although officers found nothing other than his increasingly disturbing fanatical ravings. “I thought I’d start this year a little different,” Mashburn responded to the officers’ questions.

Of course, Mashburn’s religious diatribe didn’t end there. Determined to convert anyone who addressed him, the Muslim professor agreed to an interview with KDFW reporter Brandon Todd but only from his apartment balcony, which he utilized like a mosque pulpit.

“Why should they be afraid?” Mashburn replied to Todd’s accusation that he had scared some of his students. “Many people do not show their faces and in many countries they do not show their faces.”

Todd responded, “Well here in America, we tend to usually show our face when we are a professor at a college. That’s typically the standard.”

“Oh, yes,” Mashburn said creepily. “But I do not answer to your standard. I am not a Christian. I am not a Jew. I’m a Muslim.”
    Daniel Mashburn then admits that he purposefully kept his “teaching philosophy,” which undeniably involves preaching Islam in the classroom, a “secret” from his TCC superiors. He finally confesses that he is “tired of hiding in the shadows” and “fearing their law” before sinisterly declaring “I fear Allah.” Mashburn then displayed a paperback Quran, telling Todd that he holds “the universe” in his right hand.

As disturbing and abnormal as Mashburn’s behavior is, it is neither uncommon nor taboo in Islam. Mashburn was merely following the tenets of his faith, as he admitted, by “casting terror into the hearts of unbelievers,” as the Quran commands. He also references his supremacy as a Muslim, which the Quran invokes in scriptures declaring that Christians, Jews, and all other non-Muslims are “filthy,” “diseased,” and “hypocrites.”

More than 100 times, the Quran commands the persecution and slaughter of unbelievers until they convert or “pay jizya and feel subdued.” In all of these passages, there is no mention of peace, coexistence, tolerance, or love. In fact, it is repeatedly inscribed that until Muslims war with unbelievers and finally establish Islam as the only religion in the world, there can be no peace.

Daniel Mashburn isn’t a raving lunatic or mentally ill, at least, not according to Islam. He is simply giving the unbelievers a chance to convert before they are subjected to the violent and oppressive tenets of his religion. Although there is no telling if Mashburn will eventually become ultimately devout and obey the brutal commands of the Quran, the risk is far too great that he will one day practice his religion as Allah intended.
    http://madworldnews.com/tx-professor...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All but 2 of the 25 students attending the lecture scrambled to get out of the classroom,”. So two out-of-state students. Not like the 23 pussy Texans.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

When I was a teenager I would have just spoken up that I would meet him at Mosque for conversion .

White people...

Astronomy professor is suspended after terrified students called police when he covered his face and ranted about links between Islam and the stars while clutching the Quran

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 11:02 EST, 19 January 2018

A Texas astronomy professor has been suspended after his students fled his lecturer in terror when he covered his face and started incoherently lecturing about Islam.

Scared students at Tarrant County College in Fort Worth called the police after lecturer Daniel Mashburn started rambling about connections between the Koran and the stars while reaching into his pocket.

People in the class said he turned up 20 minutes late and then turned off the lights. At the time, he was wearing a baseball cap, a toboggan (knit cap), a scarf over his face, and gloves, according to KDFW-TV.

He then launched into a bizarre lecture about the connections between astronomy and the Islamic faith.

Some students said they were scared by Mashburn’s behavior, while others thought it was a joke.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ure-Islam.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Somewhere in here is a Title IX violation and a big settlement.

And, eventually, a full professorship at a Kalifornia state school.