Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adam Kokesh arrested in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, nobody under 50 calls people who use weed "drug addicts", I don't think they found coke or heroin on him... probably some cannabis concentrated, although I know he likes the mushrooms and the molly as well those are not addictive substances.
    I am over 50 and I've never heard anybody referred to as a weed addict.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could be he got pulled over once, they suspected he had something and didn't have a dog and they had to let him go, he was probably asking if he committed a crime, was free to go, etc..

Then they may have notified the police in the direction he was heading to pull him over again and bring a dog?
    That would be my guess. I don't know how to gauge how known he is outside of our circles, nor do I know what kind of info a cop would have when pulling him over. But I think it's pretty likely they're happy to use him as an example of what they will do to you if you appear on their radar too many times.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, nobody under 50 calls people who use weed "drug addicts", I don't think they found coke or heroin on him... probably some cannabis concentrated, although I know he likes the mushrooms and the molly as well those are not addictive substances.
    The drug addict part was over the top, but he always seemed like a grandstanding attention whore to me. I'll have to take Angela's word for it having never met him.
    "The Patriarch"

The first stunt,, with the shotgun and drug bust was stupid,, but that one I could buy as "set up".

This one,, publicly "in yer face",, and packing drugs is simply stupidity.

he may be trying to make a point but is doing it poorly.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If he got the libertarian presidential candidate slot he would have the record I think for most arrests at that position . Might also set a new low on votes for that spot too .Looks like I may have to write in Oyarde again .
    Oyarde 2020!

You would get my vote.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If there is no victim, there is no crime; for possession itself is never a crime. If you falsely arrest someone who has committed no crime, then YOU are the criminal. In the drug war, those who have chosen the side of Darwin instead of the side of the people, are the criminal aggressors standing on the wrong side of history, and they will be judged for the evil they have wrought upon this earth.

Today is Thursday January 18th, 2018 and you are listening to ADAM VS THE MAN coming to you live from cell D-27 at the Wise County Jail in Decatur, Texas behind drug war enemy lines. For 3 days I have been denied my basic human rights as a prisoner of the United States and international law. I have not been provided any paperwork about my case or my charges despite repeated requests; and I have not been allowed to meet with my attorney. My bail has been set at $80,000 which is to say that an innocent man has been kidnapped by the government and is being held for ransom.

The Wise County bond system is a shakedown racket that needs to go. They say that I can be released if I pay $6,000 of which I would never see again. They’re doing this and harassing innocent Americans every day and the war on drug users because they want us to be afraid. Well, in the Marines, they forgot to teach us to be afraid. They taught us not to negotiate with terrorists, and certainly not acquiesce to their demands without a fight.

Well today I would rather fight than buy my freedom. Thanks to our supporters on Steemit, we have raised more than enough money to pay off the terrorists, but I have instructed my staff to donate that money to the libertarian party instead. If you’re not already, please become a member of the LP by going to www.LP.org.

I’m also excited to announce two nominations for the party, but first, the reasons. I am running for the libertarian party nomination of president in 2020 in order to dissolve the entire federal government in a peaceful and orderly manner. My opposition is the pro-pedophile Bill weld, who is launching his campaign unofficially this weekend with a documentary produced by a convicted pedophile. As if that wasn’t bad enough, Bill weld is also a Hillary Clinton supporter. You would think that being a big government Massachusetts Republican would disqualify him from representing Libertarians.

Which brings us to our next two pedophilia protectors in the party, chair Nick Sarwark, and Vice Chair Arvin Vohra. Sarwark has already dissented Cara Schultz who was hired recently as a candidate recruiter recently despite the fact that she has publicly famed LP candidates including myself without apology or retraction. In 2018, it’s time to clear house at the top of the LP. If we are to be the party of principle, we must rid ourselves of liars like Cara Schultz. We must universally condemn and reject candidates like pro pedophile Bill weld. We must make it clear that someone like Vice Chair Arvin Vohra does not represent us when he publicly supports pedophilia. We must not let a pedophile sympathizer, protector of liars, or even someone who is not willing to stand up to the establishment like Nick Sarwark lead our party to ruin. We must not allow ourselves to be vulnerable to infiltration from political enemies or COINTEL PRO type government agents.

So I am happy today to announce my nomination of two of my longtime friends, as well as longtime friends of the party and freedom itself, Erin Adams of Oklahoma for LNC chair, and Carla Howell of Massachusetts for Vice Chair. I hope they will join me in ensuring that the LP can be all that it can be. We must hang together or surely, we will all hang separately. They have suggested me to this recent and Justice because they want us to be afraid, to cower, and to feel small and weak. However, the “Freedom!” movement gets bigger and stronger every single day; despite the fact that I was set up for false arrest on the day that I announce my candidacy. There has been a shameful mainstream media blackout at this incident, but I am sure they will be happy to cover pro-pedophile Bill Weld and his pedophile coming out documentary, because they want Americans to think that’s what represents libertarians.

We will still have to work extra hard to get our message out and demand that the mainstream media portray us fairly with equal time just like the old parties, and interpreter as honestly as champions of a message of universal human rights, ethics, peace, and love. Maybe they never will because they know that if the American people knew they had a choice that they could vote for freedom, that if they finally had a choice to vote for no one to be president and finally free America, they will.

Time is up. The game is almost over. The libertarian party far better represents the American people better than the Democrats or Republicans. There are more Americans who believe in Freedom from the drug war. There are more Americans that believe in freedom from the terror war. There are more Americans that believe in freedom from the government.

And that is why an American Freedom will win!

https://adamkokesh.nationbuilder.com/
    Last edited by dannno; 01-18-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The drug addict part was over the top, but he always seemed like a grandstanding attention whore to me. I'll have to take Angela's word for it having never met him.
    I have not met him but I worked on his campaign last time. He is a full-time self-employed libertarian activist. That goes hand in hand with attention whore. Activism isn't worth anything if nobody notices you.

I will say that after his last campaign ended, he did something that I've never seen done before or since. He let other liberty candidates use his mailing lists. For free. I had custody of them at the time, someone approached me, and he said, "As long it it helps the cause, absolutely."

Politics in general always has a group of hangers-on. People who do nothing but suck up resources. Adam generates income, but he employs people and reaches a young male base. We desperately need people to spread the message, and Adam does that much better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I have not met him but I worked on his campaign last time. He is a full-time self-employed libertarian activist. That goes hand in hand with attention whore. Activism isn't worth anything if nobody notices you

This thread immediately popped into my head when I saw this : Can't embed a Facebook video here, but in an interview, a teenage Bitcoin millionaire states he became interested in libertarian philosophy when Adam got arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial.

Link for those who Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tosh.0verfl...9920892458168/

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This thread immediately popped into my head when I saw this : Can't embed a Facebook video here, but in an interview, a teenage Bitcoin millionaire states he became interested in libertarian philosophy when Adam got arrested for dancing at the Jefferson Memorial.

Link for those who Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tosh.0verfl...9920892458168/
    Thanks for sharing that! More than a few of us had our lives changed thanks to Adam!
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12