Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girther movement after Trump weighs in at 239

Girther movement after Trump weighs in at 239

Trump scored a 30/30 on a cognitive test and weighed in at 239 at his yearly checkup.

This has led to a #Girther movement on twitter. I'm with the surprised crowd here, 239 just seems too low as he's a big guy.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...bow-mike-trout

Sure professional athletes with muscle mass could weigh the same as someone overweight. The obvious implication if a doc would lie about this then what about the cognitive tests.

Is this just mindless distracting? Actual story or just BS?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Trump scored a 30/30 on a cognitive test and weighed in at 239 at his yearly checkup.

This has led to a #Girther movement on twitter. I'm with the surprised crowd here, 239 just seems too low as he's a big guy.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...bow-mike-trout

Sure professional athletes with muscle mass could weigh the same as someone overweight. The obvious implication if a doc would lie about this then what about the cognitive tests.

Mindless distraction, they have no just cause to remove him so they will grasp at any straw they can invent.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This 6D chess move is obvious.

Trump purposely gained a bunch of weight, he may have even had some led in his pockets so that his weight would get as much leftist media attention as possible so can can showcase his perfect 30/30 cognitive skills test score.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

At his actual height of 6'0"-6'1", Trump might weigh 239. Yes, he's tubby, but he's also not muscular, thus his weight density isn't particularly high.

I'd still venture a guess that he weighs 250+.

Remember the McDonald's add with Bill in it?

The press conference with the doctor was hilarious. The press just wouldn't accept anything the doctor told them about Trump's exam.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    The press conference with the doctor was hilarious. The press just wouldn't accept anything the doctor told them about Trump's exam.
    People on Twitter were posting photos trying to prove Trump is lying about his height too. Apparently it's racist to claim to be taller than Obama if you're not, or something.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The doctor would have taken all those measurements, so it would be the doctor’s certification.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

If he's 6'0 then 239 seems plenty correct to me.

I'm 6'0 and while healing from my back surgery got up to 220 (my normal weight was/is 180) so picturing myself from that time with another 20lbs on my frame seems to jive. Of course....elderly people also carry weight differently than younger.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

One thing is for sure-- he is healthier than Hillary.

This is just a distraction.

I sure hope he does the "Fake News Awards" today.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

He is currently taking statins (Crestor) for cholesterol as well as Propecia for hair loss along with a cream for Rosacea.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...2-Jan-2018.pdf

His artery blockage has increased but is still "average".

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health...pta/index.html

Additionally, the President had an echocardiogram of his heart, as well as a stress test, both described as normal. Although it was not part of the official medical records that were released yesterday, after further questioning, Jackson also revealed that Trump underwent a coronary calcium CT scan as part of his routine physical exam.

His score is 133, and anything over 100 indicates plaque is present and that the patient has heart disease. According to Trump's official medical records, in 2009 his coronary calcium score was 34. In 2013, it was 98.
    Cholesterol is up so they are going to increase his dose of Crestor.

Expect his latest book to hit shelves soon: "How to Eat Cheeseburgers in Bed and Lose Weight"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Expect his latest book to hit shelves soon: "How to Eat Cheeseburgers in Bed and Lose Weight"
    Without the bun
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Without the bun
    He'd live to be 200 years old if he left off the bun. The doc said so.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Conservatives pissed themselves laughing at vids of Obama in the gym, so it's once again the liberals' turn to laugh at Trump. I don't remember if Trump's fat or not, I try not to think about him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wore a girdle.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is somewhat historic development, he will be the only POTUS in history who was father of both 'girther' and 'birther' movements.

This if confirmed will also prove wrong all critics who had claimed that he was full of hot air.
    That's why they're calling it the girther, I presume.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He'd live to be 200 years old if he left off the bun. The doc said so.
    I guess you haven't seen all the success stories I've seen of people on the keto diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    At his actual height of 6'0"-6'1", Trump might weigh 239. Yes, he's tubby, but he's also not muscular, thus his weight density isn't particularly high.

I'd still venture a guess that he weighs 250+.
    According to the official report he is 75 inches which would be 6' 3". https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...2-Jan-2018.pdf

And according to another chart, at that height, obesity is considered to be 240 to 311 lbs so he is just one pound below that figure. https://www.rush.edu/health-wellness...healthy-weight

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    According to the official report he is 75 inches which would be 6' 3". https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...2-Jan-2018.pdf

And according to another chart, at that height, obesity is considered to be 240 to 311 lbs so he is just one pound below that figure.
    https://www.rush.edu/health-wellness...healthy-weight
    Weight alone is a terrible measure of telling whether someone is obese. Francis Ngannou weighs 250 lbs (probably weighs more when not cutting for weigh-in). OMG GET THAT FAT MAN ON A DIET!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

LOL

I can only imagine what the media and the hordes suffering from TDS would say if he smoked.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Fake outrage basically, more hypnosis. Remember Mitt Romney calling Trump a con man so he absolutely can't be a conman because Mitt Romney said it?

Go to hell

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are liberals fat shaming the POTUS ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are liberals fat shaming the POTUS ?
    Exactly.

Body acceptance? Love the fat? Embrace the fat? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Weight alone is a terrible measure of telling whether someone is obese. Francis Ngannou weighs 250 lbs (probably weighs more when not cutting for weigh-in). OMG GET THAT FAT MAN ON A DIET!!!
    Trump is obviously not a buff, ripped, athletic guy.

Trump is obviously not a buff, ripped, athletic guy.
    Thanks for weighing in, captain Obvious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Exactly.

Body acceptance? Love the fat? Embrace the fat? What happened?
    I don't remember it being partisan until Republicans got mad at the Michele Obama thing, I was in highschool when the Republican administration ruined school lunches by forcing nutrition guidelines. I think Trump is closer to Chris Christie on wasting money on military spending and issues like searching Americans records without a warrant then waist size.

He is currently taking statins (Crestor) for cholesterol as well as Propecia for hair loss along with a cream for Rosacea.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...2-Jan-2018.pdf

His artery blockage has increased but is still "average".

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health...pta/index.html

Cholesterol is up so they are going to increase his dose of Crestor.
    Sounds like the American way. Pop a bunch of pills to try to solve the problem instead of getting to the root of the problem.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast