Thread: Nonsense article claims Russians helped Ron in 2008

Nonsense article claims Russians helped Ron in 2008

What a literal crock of sheit! Claiming Russian involvement in everything 2008 from the money bombs to the blimp (and Adam Kokesh!)

These fools really make me angry...

http://archive.is/T9uAU
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron was working with the Russians too?

Can't say I'm surprised, really.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Did Senator McCain write this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

The history books may well place the liberty movement in bed with the Russians in a few years. This is why you can't believe ANYTHING you read about history. It's written by the victors and they will never allow the truth to be printed if it puts them in a bad light...

THIS ONE

It's nice to see Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic making rounds again !!! #FunTimes !!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    It's nice to see Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic making rounds again !!! #FunTimes !!!
    I was there in my full "V for Vendetta" costume...

THIS ONE

To me Adam Kokesh always seemed like a deep state plant to delegitimize and undermine Ron Paul's presidential campaign. I am being totally honest with you, I met a few Ron Paul people in 2011 that gave me that vibe though as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    What a literal crock of sheit! Claiming Russian involvement in everything 2008 from the money bombs to the blimp (and Adam Kokesh!)
    These fools really make me angry...
    http://archive.is/T9uAU
    This is not an article. Louis Anslow is just an idiot nobody posting a blog mainly to himself.
    His juvenile 7th grade level writing is nothing but a bunch off tinfoil hat delusional accusations strung together without a single piece of actual evidence in support.

For instance the loony Louis Anslow writes 162 million unsolicited emails were sent by botnets in Ukraine; that Paul's success in online polls were nothing but a bunch of Russian "bots" (Sounds like Sean Hannity), and popularity of his articles on Digg and others were nothing but Russian bots- A series of self delusional innuendo and imaginary explanations without any factual bases.

Tinfoil hat nutcase Louis Anslow fails to explain the popularity of the message of freedom and the US Constitution.
    Paranoid zealots like Louis Anslow fail to account for the tens of thousands of people that showed up at Dr. Paul's rallies, or the inspired passion and activism of many thousands of grassroots events of individuals spontaneously having rallies, sign wavings, marches and other activist events, sometimes numbering in the hundreds to thousands ( a movement not seen with any other candidate for at least the past century) , the hundreds of thousands of individually homemade signs and banners hand posted and hung across the nation; or the nearly $7 million in donations generated from individual American citizens in a single day money bomb.

Louis Anslow the fool wants to write off all the online American activism as automated "bots", yet all the friending and associations by individuals on Facebook and Myspace are verifiable individuals; The online activism with thousands of individual comments and postings and blogs and editorials each individually unique and thoughtful and signed by real names of individuals dedicated to activism, entire websites such as ronpaulforums and dailypaul and hundreds of others created and operated by individuals, the petitions, the pledges all with real actual names of verifiable people, the creation of many tens of thousands of individual videos on YouTube and other sites showing activism across the nation, creative songs and artistic music and video and art and more; - all these things that are impossible by bots. This same wave of people (millions that voted for Dr. Paul in the primaries) of highly impassioned, dedicated individual activists can easily and legitimately vote up online polls or articles (except in the demented wacko tinfoil mind of Louis Anslow).

All the foolish Louis Anslow has done with his little basement blogging recess activity is expose himself as a self delusional, tinfoil hat, logically challenged, mental midget.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 01-18-2018 at 07:16 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ron was working with the Russians too?

Can't say I'm surprised, really.
    What about Kokesh ? I always figured he was a russian and a pd FBI informant.....

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What about Kokesh ? I always figured he was a russian and a pd FBI informant.....
    Yeah, that's why he's in jail again...

THIS ONE

I went home with the waitress The way I always do How was I to Know she was with the Russians too .

That's funny, I don't feel Russian
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?