Thread: UK health service "invites" trans men to get cervical exams

Exclamation UK health service "invites" trans men to get cervical exams

Yah, get yer $#@!ing heads examined instead.

Let's spend money getting pap smears and cervical cancer tests done on organs that do not exist.

Progressivism is mental illness.

NHS to Offer Biological Men Cervical Cancer Smear to Avoid ‘Triggering Gender Dysphoria’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...a-cervix-test/

by Liam Deacon 15 Jan 2018

Biological women who legally define themselves as men will not be routinely scanned for breast and cervical cancer, even if they retain these organs and remain at risk, the National Health Service (NHS) has said.

However, at the same time, biological men who regard themselves as women are being invited for cervical smear tests – even though it is impossible for them to have a cervix – an official guidebook states.

The guidelines, which will put lives at risk and encourage a physically impossible test on non-existent organs, have been introduced to avoid “triggering gender dysphoria” in the transgendered, NHS material indicates.

All women aged 50 to 70 who are registered as a female with their GP are automatically invited to breast screening every three years, and the practice is thought to save more than a thousand lives a year.

“If you are a trans man [biological woman]… you won’t be routinely invited for breast screening. We recommend you consider having breast screening if you have not had chest reconstruction (top surgery) or still have breast tissue,” the document reads.

However, even those who have had a double mastectomy and their breasts removed can get breast cancer as some tissue remains. Biological men who have taken female hormones and developed breast tissue can also be at risk.

So-called ‘trans health adviser’ Aedan Wolton featured in a related NHS Choices video and blog post, where he claimed that smear tests could be uncomfortable for “trans masculine people” who are biological women as it could offend how they perceive themselves.

He also claimed that words and references to the biological organs of men and women “can trigger feelings of gender dysphoria” in the transgendered.

David Davies MP, who has campaigned against government plans to let people legally ‘self-identify’ their own gender, told the Mail on Sunday: “This NHS effort to be politically correct is putting the lives of women who claim to be men at risk.”

He claimed it was also “wasting the time of men who claim to be women by offering them tests for organs they do not have”.

Laura Perrins, a conservative women’s campaigner, told the paper: “We’ve now got to the point where state collusion with this transgender agenda is endangering the health of women.

“It’s a ludicrous use of NHS resources to invite men for a cervical smear test, while it’s immoral and dangerous not to invite women.”

Anne Mackie, director of UK National Screening, said: “Following engagement with the LGBT community we produced a guide to help trans people understand what screening is available in England.”

Bernard Reed, of the support group Gender Identity Research and Education Society, praised Public Health England, saying that its booklet “provides valuable guidance”.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have the newest version of male pap-smear machines...

The UK is the test island of progressivism. What happens there comes here.

I have never had gender dysphoria, it sound bad.
    "The Patriarch"

A 'tranny' in my language;

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I'm looking for a three speed manual to fit my 1973 dodge van right now.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yah, get yer $#@!ing heads examined instead.

Let's spend money getting pap smears and cervical cancer tests done on organs that do not exist.

Progressivism is mental illness.

NHS to Offer Biological Men Cervical Cancer Smear to Avoid ‘Triggering Gender Dysphoria’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...a-cervix-test/

by Liam Deacon 15 Jan 2018

Biological women who legally define themselves as men will not be routinely scanned for breast and cervical cancer, even if they retain these organs and remain at risk, the National Health Service (NHS) has said.

However, at the same time, biological men who regard themselves as women are being invited for cervical smear tests – even though it is impossible for them to have a cervix – an official guidebook states.

The guidelines, which will put lives at risk and encourage a physically impossible test on non-existent organs, have been introduced to avoid “triggering gender dysphoria” in the transgendered, NHS material indicates.

All women aged 50 to 70 who are registered as a female with their GP are automatically invited to breast screening every three years, and the practice is thought to save more than a thousand lives a year.

“If you are a trans man [biological woman]… you won’t be routinely invited for breast screening. We recommend you consider having breast screening if you have not had chest reconstruction (top surgery) or still have breast tissue,” the document reads.

However, even those who have had a double mastectomy and their breasts removed can get breast cancer as some tissue remains. Biological men who have taken female hormones and developed breast tissue can also be at risk.

So-called ‘trans health adviser’ Aedan Wolton featured in a related NHS Choices video and blog post, where he claimed that smear tests could be uncomfortable for “trans masculine people” who are biological women as it could offend how they perceive themselves.

He also claimed that words and references to the biological organs of men and women “can trigger feelings of gender dysphoria” in the transgendered.

David Davies MP, who has campaigned against government plans to let people legally ‘self-identify’ their own gender, told the Mail on Sunday: “This NHS effort to be politically correct is putting the lives of women who claim to be men at risk.”

He claimed it was also “wasting the time of men who claim to be women by offering them tests for organs they do not have”.

Laura Perrins, a conservative women’s campaigner, told the paper: “We’ve now got to the point where state collusion with this transgender agenda is endangering the health of women.

“It’s a ludicrous use of NHS resources to invite men for a cervical smear test, while it’s immoral and dangerous not to invite women.”

Anne Mackie, director of UK National Screening, said: “Following engagement with the LGBT community we produced a guide to help trans people understand what screening is available in England.”

Bernard Reed, of the support group Gender Identity Research and Education Society, praised Public Health England, saying that its booklet “provides valuable guidance”.
    Any excuse to let more REAL women die because the socialized medical system wasted resources and can't help them will do.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Any excuse to let more REAL women die because the socialized medical system wasted resources and can't help them will do.
    Yup, a sad, unintended consequence.

But since woemen almost universally support LBTGDXYZ1234PRINCESYMBOL-ism, I say, tough $#@!, weren't expecting that, were you ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, a sad, unintended consequence.

But since woemen almost universally support LBTGDXYZ1234PRINCESYMBOL-ism, I say, tough $#@!, weren't expecting that, were you ladies?
    A sad, intended consequence.

But you are right about the ironic justice.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What about attack helicopters??

I've never been invited to have my oil changed.
    "I am a bird"

That is one part of the whole gender bender shenanigans that hasn't been brought up much. . .

There is BIG MONEY to be made in that business

So now, a physician can be paid for rendering services to someone who doesn't need those services. Does the insurance company comply with that as well?

would be a lot better off if we all just treated this trans stuff like what it is - mental illness

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe you got the thread title backwards. They are not inviting trans-men (who have a cervix), and they are inviting trans-woman (who do not have a cervix).

Wonder if they will check trans-men for prostate and testicular cancer instead? That would fit their pattern of make believe testing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I believe you got the thread title backwards. They are not inviting trans-men (who have a cervix), and they are inviting trans-woman (who do not have a cervix).

Wonder if they will check trans-men for prostate and testicular cancer instead? That would fit their pattern of make believe testing.
    Ah, $#@! me, I can't keep this weirdosexual freakshow straight anymore.

Boys have a penis.

Girls have a vagina. (and cervix)

It is pointless to pap smear a human who does not have a cervix.

Period.

So now, a physician can be paid for rendering services to someone who doesn't need those services.
    Isn't that fraud?

Does the insurance company comply with that as well?
    The UK has single payer so the government is the insurance company and LGBTQWXYZABC is their pet project so I'm sure they comply.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

That's what I had initially thought this was about when I read the thread title, but was convinced otherwise when I saw everyone's reaction. That's what I get for trusting RPF's rabid masses
    edit: nvm your correction confused me
    Last edited by Influenza; 01-16-2018 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    That's what I had initially thought this was about when I read the thread title, but was convinced otherwise when I saw everyone's reaction. That's what I get for trusting RPF's rabid masses
    As usual you think backwards, the commenters had the correct understanding of the situation even if the thread title was incorrect according to backwards liberal speak,
    the freaks in question are trans-MEN, they are still MEN who have attempted to transition to women.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

nvm im confused

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    nvm im confused
    @Republicanguy will be along to explain it,, i'm sure.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom