Thread: Proof: Health Insurance Company Pays Massive Bonuses to Doctors for Vaccinating Babies

Proof: Health Insurance Company Pays Massive Bonuses to Doctors for Vaccinating Babies

Proof: Health Insurance Company Pays Massive Bonuses to Doctors for Vaccinating Babies

by Alex Pietrowski

Here is a perfect example of the tactics that Big Pharma uses to incentivize doctors to push vaccines on the public. Insurance company Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) pays pediatricians $400 for EACH fully vaccinated child under the age of 2. This means that for every 100 vaccinated patients, the doctor gets a $40,000 bonus! [Note: This compensation incentive comes with a catch. If said doctor can’t convince enough parents to vaccinate, the doctor forfeits the entire bonus.]

Moreover, it is now very difficult to find a pediatrician who will accept a family who doesn’t vaccinate. Even parents who partially vaccinate or follow a different schedule have a hard time finding a doctor. Here’s why: doctors have to vaccinate a certain percentage of their patients or they don’t get their bonus. BCBS says doctors need to vaccinate 63% of their patients to get the payout.

BCBS outlines the incentive program for vaccinating babies in the BCBS doctor incentives booklet. Below is an image of the childhood immunization incentives page.

The program specifies that patients under the age of 2 must receive 24 inoculations for the doctor to receive the $400 per-patient payout. Notice the list includes the flu vaccine, even though evidence suggests that the flu vaccine actually weakens the immune system long-term. Furthermore, during the 2012-2013 flu season, the flu vaccine’s effectiveness was found to be just 56 percent across all age groups reviewed by the CDC.

Exorbitant Payouts for Vaccinating Babies

So how much money can a doctor make by pushing vaccines on trusting parents? Here’s the breakdown:

The average American pediatrician has 1546 patients, though some pediatricians see many more. The vast majority of those patients are very young, perhaps because children transition to a family physician or stop visiting the doctor at all as they grow up. As they table above explains, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays pediatricians $400 per fully vaccinated child. If your pediatrician has just 100 fully-vaccinated patients turning 2 this year, that’s $40,000. Yes, Blue Cross Blue Shield pays your doctor a $40,000 bonus for fully vaccinating 100 patients under the age of 2. If your doctor manages to fully vaccinate 200 patients, that bonus jumps to $80,000. (source: CongitiveTruths.com)

Doctors Receive Bribes for More Than Vaccinations

The complete BCBS doctor incentives booklet was preserved and posted in full HERE.

The booklet shows that payouts aren’t available just for vaccines. Doctors receive bonuses for making sure that patients “adhere to their prescribed drug therapy.” This falls under BCBS category of “disease management” and includes statins, drugs for hypertension, and oral diabetes medications. Doctors also receive bonuses for helping patients manage depression…but only if they do so using drugs.

These types of practices by the medical establishment give rise to many questions. First, are doctors more concerned about earning their bonus than about children’s health? That would explain why so many doctors are no longer taking families that do not vaccinate. Further, do doctors even care if the one-size-fits-all approach to vaccination is safe?

Finally, if doctors receive payouts for disease management, then why would they want to cure their patients? This approach definitely illustrates the biggest problem of our medical establishment. Let’s face it, the establishment is creating long-term customers instead of curing patients.
    http://realfarmacy.com/insurance-vac...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the author doesn't understand the document and tables in it as those figures are reimbursement figures and not a separate pay to use meds, as well as not understanding how insurance companies work out reimbursement with clinics.

Note....I said I think.

I'm actually reading over the source materials in it's entirety to get a better grasp.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Why would health insurance companies pay bonuses to doctors that administer vaccines?
    Logic would reason that if insurance companies are paying bonuses for doctors to do something, the insurance company must be saving money in the long run by doing so. Insurance companies are in business to make money not pay it out.

Ok....so yes they pay clinics $400 per child who meets the criteria for a Combo 10 vaccine pack on top of normal reimbursement. I do think the author is looking for some kind of conspiracy though when it boils down to an insurance company offering an incentive for clinics to try to get their patients involved in preventative medicine. It's a way for insurance companies to save money in the long run, but those doctors are still receiving an incentive (calling it a bribe implies malice intent). Meaning the last paragraph:

"Finally, if doctors receive payouts for disease management, then why would they want to cure their patients? This approach definitely illustrates the biggest problem of our medical establishment. Let’s face it, the establishment is creating long-term customers instead of curing patients."

It contradicts the theme of them trying to say they are trying to maintain a management scenario so they can keep making money when the source they're basing that off of is geared towards the opposite. Now, the debate over whether those preventative measures in fact work is a different talk. But in this case, the goal is decreasing long term medical reliant patients as a cost savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Why would health insurance companies pay bonuses to doctors that administer vaccines?
    Logic would reason that if insurance companies are paying bonuses for doctors to do something, the insurance company must be saving money in the long run by doing so. Insurance companies are in business to make money not pay it out.
    They're following the train of thought along the lines of preventative medicine. Apparently offering incentives to providers in hopes to establish preventative medical measures for patients has a statistical chance to reduce costs in later life.

That's a good question. I bet if we dig deeper, we will fine that Big pHARMa is paying the insurance companies to push doctors to peddle their products.

That's like the Heath insurance companies were the biggest pushers of Obamacare.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That's a good question. I bet if we dig deeper, we will fine that Big pHARMa is paying the insurance companies to push doctors to peddle their products.

That's like the Heath insurance companies were the biggest pushers of Obamacare.
    My economic logic on the issue is probably flawed but from my perspective I would think that somebody has to pay and the party that pays is the insurance company especially when it comes to what is considered preventive. So Big Pharma paying the insurance company to push something that Big Pharma wants to sell to the insurance company seems flawed to me.

LIke usual, it's been discussed previously, so obviously we need another thread on it. People who get vaccines are less likely to get the diseases they're vaccinated against. The insurance company can pay for a $5 vaccine or they can pay for a $1000 treatment. Guess which behavior they're likely to encourage?

Only on Donna-land is a program to keep kids healthy considered a bad thing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’ve repeatedly asked big pharma supporters for any evidence that vaccines actually prevent diseases. They accused me of being an “anti-vaxxer”...

On 20 August 2016, Angelatc started 3 threads on “Lies anti-vaxxers tell…”, this is the “best” one of these: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514222-Lies-Anti-Vaxxers-Tell-quot-Too-Many-Vaccines-Overloads-The-Immune-System-quot/page2

Here’s a thread started by Donnay on “The truth about vaccines”; I’m certainly not the only one to rate that one a lot higher: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ut-Vaccines%94
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I’ve repeatedly asked big pharma supporters for any evidence that vaccines actually prevent diseases. They accused me of being an “anti-vaxxer”...

On 20 August 2016, Angelatc started 3 threads on “Lies anti-vaxxers tell…”, this is the “best” one of these: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?514222-Lies-Anti-Vaxxers-Tell-quot-Too-Many-Vaccines-Overloads-The-Immune-System-quot/page2

Here’s a thread started by Donnay on “The truth about vaccines”; I’m certainly not the only one to rate that one a lot higher: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ut-Vaccines%94
    ^^THIS^^
    There is no spoon.