Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walmart Closing Dozens Of Sam's Club, Firing Thousands On Same Day It Raised Minimum Wage

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    But they vote for the most pro abortion platform .
    Maybe because Republicans want to arrest them or blame them for problems. If Republicans were more friendly to them, they could have a solid block of voters.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe because Republicans want to arrest them or blame them for problems. If Republicans were more friendly to them, they could have a solid block of voters.
    Why would they want to arrest them ? They are actually well integrated into the industrial community where I live .

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Republicans also vote for bigger government. They want bigger military and police. When you go issue by issue rather than a broad "big government", Hispanics are more conservative than the average American. They are more religious, more "family values", more likely to go to Church, more anti- abortion and anti- gay marriage.
    I have found most foreigners from non-western nations(China, Ukraine) to be either socially conservative or economically conservative and far more libertarian. I surmise they have seen what corrupt governments can do, and want less of it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123