Thread: Our Kids Are Being Taught They’re Flawed if They’re White

Our Kids Are Being Taught They’re Flawed if They’re White

https://www.lifezette.com/momzette/k...-theyre-white/

It's time American parents wake up to the reality of what many of our children are being 'instructed' in classrooms from coast to coast

The American Left has morphed into our newest religion. With frightening similarities to Islam, the religion of the Left “is an authoritarian movement that wants total compliance with its dictates,” says Daniel Greenfield, journalism fellow at the Freedom Center, “with severe punishments for those who disobey.”

In my new book, “Tyranny of the Minority,” I warn that “a Hillary Clinton victory might have placed us closer to a political inquisition in which conservatives would be given the chance to confess and recant. In that scenario, unrepentant conservatives would be deported.”

Is that so far-fetched? I don’t think so. Why? Because an inquisition aimed at white people is already underway.

The Jan. 5, 2018, Tucker Carlson show on Fox News, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," reported that eighth-graders in West Bend, Wisconsin, were given "a privilege test that identified them for being white or rich or having an intact family." This is common in schools across the country, Carlson reported. School officials in West Bend argued that privilege education is important to "enable the students to succeed in their careers."

The officials failed to explain how shaming kids who are 12 and 13 years old will constitute a career booster. "For a lot of children," said one parent, "they don't even understand what most of it means."

"If I walked up to a 13-year-old on the street and started asking these questions, I'd be put in the back of a squad car," said another parent.

Carlson challenged the idea that all people of one race are empowered and all people of another race are not. Calling the privilege test "cruel," he said it shames some kids as being "bad" for things they can't control. "How is this compassionate," Tucker asked, "to single out little kids to make them feel bad about their race or their family situation? Why would they do this to children?"

Tucker's question was answered by his guest, a liberal psychologist. It is difficult to teach history, she alleged, without talking about privilege. People must recognize what kind of privilege they have in society, she explained, "perhaps white, perhaps male." Positions of privilege "when they are abused can lead to horrible crimes committed [against] humanity."

Students must be taught to admit their privilege and not to "abuse" it as "they move forward in their lives," she continued. "Otherwise we are going to raise little boys who end up becoming producers and executives at large movie studios who end up committing crimes against women like rape."

So if 12-year-olds don't confess their privilege, they will all grow up to be sexual predators? This individual is admitting that the latest rash of sexual abuse allegations is part of the campaign to demonize all white males.

Full article on link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Our Kids Are Being Taught They’re Flawed if They’re White
    Not my kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Not my kid.
    Just out of morbid curiosity how does your kid compare to your kids friends?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Just out of morbid curiosity how does your kid compare to your kids friends?
    In what way?

They're teen aged country boys with 'puter access...

He's had 'friends' whose single moms tried to run herd on the lot of 'em but those friendships either fizzled or the other kids come to our house where boys can be heathens.......er boys...

Maybe we can all call ourselves melanin-deprived and apply for benefits under ADA?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I would print off a t-shirt for my child that read....

"My parents and my parents parents were moral and decided to remain together and raise a healthy traditional family.
    They worked, over generations, to give me what I have today
    and I will work just as hard to pass it on to my children."

"It's not my fault your parents were lazy and immoral."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In what way?

They're teen aged country boys with 'puter access...

He's had 'friends' whose single moms tried to run herd on the lot of 'em but those friendships either fizzled or the other kids come to our house where boys can be heathens.......er boys...
    An ex of mine has a son that she didnt let me have anything to do with. Kid wasnt mine so I really didnt get any say in the situation. Thing is tho that he has apparently grown up with some real serious social anxiety issues, a lot of which is because of how she raised him, and I think a lot of those issues came from public education itself. Poor kid is very very $#@!ed up. That was what I meant when asking if your kids friends at least had some semblance of normalcy as youre definitely not the type of person that would raise a $#@!ed up kid, for which, Im quite happy about.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

"My parents and my parents parents were moral and decided to remain together and raise a healthy traditional family.
    They worked, over generations, to give me what I have today
    and I will work just as hard to pass it on to my children."

"It's not my fault your parents were lazy and immoral."

My parents were white, and all I got was this damned shirt
    FJB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.