Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1261

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

President Trump called out FBI Director Christopher Wray on Saturday morning for his weak response to FISA abuse and the illegal spying on Trump’s 2016 campaign.
    FBI Director Chris Wray announced that the FBI’s response to the agency’s FISA Abuse and the criminal spying on the Trump campaign will result in extra training.
    He sent out out a training video.
    And no one will be disciplined for the criminal acts.
    This is unacceptable!
    President Trump called out Wray and asked him if any of the “dirty cops” are going to pay the price for the fraud they committed.

TRUMP: “FBI Director apologizes for FISA Errors (of which there were far to many to be a coincidence!).” @foxNews Chris, what about all of the lives that were ruined because of the so-called “errors?” Are these “dirty cops” going to pay a big price for the fraud they committed?
    “FBI Director apologizes for FISA Errors (of which there were far to many to be a coincidence!).” January 11, 2020
    Even worse, Judge Boasberg, the presiding FISA judge who was appointed by Obama announced in an order that he has appointed Obama-era national security leader at the DOJ David S. Kris as amicus counsel to review the reforms the FBI will be making to its FISA application process.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...llegal-spying/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So no mass arrests here either???? 42 pages of FISA fraudin' and I all got was a training video?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So no mass arrests here either???? 42 pages of FISA fraudin' and I all got was a training video?
    If it didn't worry you then you wouldn't feel compelled to post about it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If it didn't worry you then you wouldn't feel compelled to post about it.
    I just like making fun of the people that think anything actually will change while Orange Julius Caesar is at the helm.

What's left of the mass arrests promises? Clinton Foundation: Nope. FISA: Nope.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I just like making fun of the people that think anything actually will change while Orange Julius Caesar is at the helm.

What's left of the mass arrests promises? Clinton Foundation: Nope. FISA: Nope.
    It's all coming.

If you didn't care you'd ignore it until it happened.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's all coming.

but if it is not coming then we are $#@!ed ... 4 more years

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    but if it is not coming then we are $#@!ed ... 4 more years
    If it's not coming then what has already happened makes no sense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If it's not coming then what has already happened makes no sense.
    Zippy, the taxman disagrees. Zippy is a professor in government's public relations school. He secretly finances all their expenses so he can study them. Recently he did something to the owner role and then $#@! started breaking loose. Rumor says Zippy was very rude to him.
    Last edited by timosman; 01-11-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Last edited? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Zippy, the taxman disagrees. Zippy is a professor in government's public relations school. He secretly finances all their expenses so he can study them. Recently he did something to the owner role and then $#@! started breaking loose. Rumor says Zippy was very rude to him.
    What does that mean?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does that mean?
    Josh doesn't give a $#@! about me, Zippy on the other hand ...

DOJ: Surveillance Of Carter Page Based On Insufficient Evidence, No Probable Cause

"This could have huge implications for every case brought by Mueller."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee and Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee have formerly requested that Attorney General William Barr declassify four footnotes in Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s FISA abuse investigation. The letter states that the classified footnotes contradict information in Horowitz’s report that appears to have misled the public.

U.S. Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, sent the classified letter Tuesday evening and questioned the contradiction between the footnotes and what was made public by Horowitz’s team regarding the bureau’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

However, the Senator’s did not disclose what section of the December FISA report contradicts the footnotes in their findings.
    The Senator’s state in their letter to Barr that certain sections of Horowitz’s report on the FBI are misleading the public.

Full text of the unclassified letter to Barr below:

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...eclassify-some

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just-us will be served. Some animals are more equal.

We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrong doing. Procedures were followed. Move along, nothing to see here.
    Shocked! Shocked I tell you.

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

The Justice Department has decided to abandon its efforts to seek criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to his attorneys.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-mccabe-115251
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

McCabe will face justice

They only dropped the investigation into McCabe arising from Horowitz' 2018 referral, this has nothing to do with Durham's investigation which is not over.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Is it possible that McCabe has 'flipped'?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Is it possible that McCabe has 'flipped'?
    Yes, he did some deal making, but he will still face charges.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/USobusted/status...65726144548870

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where is the Huber Report?
    How about that Huber Report? Oh, it was nothing but a delay tactic. When is the statute of limitations up for coup plotters?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Kevin Clinesmith, Corrupt FBI Attorney Who Falsified Carter Page FISA Warrant, Expected To Plead Guilty
    August 14, 2020 By Sean Davis

A top FBI lawyer who fabricated evidence in a federal spy warrant against Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page is expected to plead guilty to federal charges brought by U.S. Attorney John Durham. Kevin Clinesmith, who is expected to admit to deliberately fabricating evidence in a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application, used to spy on a former campaign affiliate of President Donald Trump, was a top attorney in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Office of General Counsel (OGC) and a key agency attorney under fired former FBI Director James Comey.

Clinesmith is the first individual to be charged as part of U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the efforts in 2016 and 2017 to spy on the Trump campaign and Trump administration. Both Durham and Attorney General William Barr stated at the conclusion of the OIG investigation of the Page FISA warrants that they had reason to believe the entire investigation of Trump, which allegedly began in late July of 2016, was not legally predicated. Durham was tapped by Barr in May of 2019 to investigate the Russian collusion hoax and determine whether any criminal charges against those who perpetrated it were warranted.

Clinesmith’s deliberate falsification of a federal spy warrant was first revealed last December following a lengthy investigation by the Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), headed by Michael Horowitz. Horowitz and his team wrote in a 434-page report that Clinesmith — identified in the report as “OGC Attorney” — altered an email from a separate U.S. federal agency, believed to be the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), to falsely state that Page had never worked with the CIA to investigate suspected Russia agents operating within the U.S. In fact, as Clinesmith was told by the operative, Page had worked with the CIA previously, as well as with the FBI.

According to the OIG report, Clinesmith “[o]mitted Page’s prior relationship with another U.S. government agency, despite being reminded by the other agency in June 2017, prior to the filing of the final [FISA warrant] renewal application, about Page’s past status with that other agency.”

“Instead of including this information in the final renewal application,” the OIG report stated, Clinesmith “altered an email from the other agency so that the email stated that Page was ‘not a source’ for the other agency, which the FBI affiant relied upon in signing the final renewal application.”
    More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/14...-plead-guilty/

Shocked! Shocked I tell you.
    How about that Huber Report? Oh, it was nothing but a delay tactic. When is the statute of limitations up for coup plotters?
    And I am shocked again.

It's all over, nothing to see here. The Deep State doesn't investigate or prosecute itself. Bill Barr. LOL.

Durham And Barr Dropping Obamagate Investigation

It's all coming.

I've ignored it for 10 months now. Is that not enough time yet? Surely the mass arrests will start now, seeing how the deep state is fraudin' Donald out of his votes too!

And I am shocked again.

It's all over, nothing to see here. The Deep State doesn't investigate or prosecute itself. Bill Barr. LOL.

Durham And Barr Dropping Obamagate Investigation
    Most of the big names in this entire thread were involved in covering up 9/11. From day one, the notion that any of them were ever going to do anything whatsoever to any of the rest of them was too absurd to ever give any of it a shred of credence. Now, since this thread stopped being updated back in January, it's a lot of the same 9/11 (and the following anthrax false flag) folks popping back up around the covid hoax, which was the most recent "9/11" event on the country.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-15-2020 at 06:49 PM.

I've ignored it for 10 months now. Is that not enough time yet? Surely the mass arrests will start now, seeing how the deep state is fraudin' Donald out of his votes too!

Most of the big names in this entire thread were involved in covering up 9/11. From day one, the notion that any of them were ever going to do anything whatsoever to any of the rest of them was too absurd to ever give any of it a shred of credence. Now, since this thread stopped being updated back in January, it's a lot of the same 9/11 (and the following anthrax false flag) folks popping back up around the covid hoax, which was the most recent "9/11" event on the country.
    https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1328153519489245185

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Durham investigation reveals Clinton spied on Trump Campaign

Trump Says Illegal Spying By Clinton Camp Warrants DEATH, Durham Filing Implicates Clinton Camp

Trump Says Illegal Spying By Clinton Camp Warrants DEATH, Durham Filing Implicates Clinton Camp

From what I heard, just like everything else, Trumps comment is being somewhat distorted. I think he said something to the effect of in a different time this offense would have warranted the death penalty. Well obviously we are living in a different time. If he said different time then he is not saying "Illegal Spying by Clinton Camp warrants death."

The funny thing is everybody going to freak out because Trump said this or that. Will anyone ever even be prosecuted? Would slimy Hillary get a real trial with an impartial judge?
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 02-16-2022 at 03:38 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    From what I heard, just like everything else, Trumps comment is being somewhat distorted. I think he said something to the effect of in a different time this offense would have warranted the death penalty. Well obviously we are living in a different time. If he said different time then he is not saying "Illegal Spying by Clinton Camp warrants death."

The funny thing is everybody going to freak out because Trump said this or that. Will anyone ever even be prosecuted? Would slimy Hillary get a real trial with an impartial judge?
    I'm guessing the only reason he said it was because if he didn't, the story would have never shown up at all in left wing circles.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm guessing the only reason he said it was because if he didn't, the story would have never shown up at all in left wing circles.
    My comment was not critical of Timcast. All media reporting on the issue represents Trump said warrants death.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post

Don't hold your breath waiting for anyone to be punished.

The scandal goes to the highest levels of certain agencies, so nothing will happen there. But with such a blatant crime, there has to be a scapegoat or two, and the timing may be a warning to Hillary, as she is thinking about running again.

Would the DNC tolerate another run by Hillary, possibly the most corrupt and illegal campaign in history? Are Hillary’s minions and criminal partners like Wasserman-Schwartz still in positions of power?

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.

The indictment against Sussman says he told then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016, less than two months before the 2016 presidential election, that he was not doing work "for any client" when he requested and held a meeting in which he presented "purported data and 'white papers' that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.
    Sussmann's indictment is the second prosecution to come out of Durham's probe.

In 2020, Durham charged former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith with making a false statement – the first criminal case arising from his probe. Clinesmith was referred for potential prosecution by the Justice Department's inspector general's office, which conducted its own review of the Russia investigation.

Specifically, the inspector general accused Clinesmith, though not by name, of altering an email about Page to say that he was "not a source" for another government agency. Page has said he was a source for the CIA. The DOJ relied on that assertion as it submitted a third and final renewal application in 2017 to eavesdrop on Trump campaign aide Carter Page under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
    https://news.yahoo.com/clinton-campa...220207582.html

The allegations came in a court filing late Monday from Michael Sussmann, a former prosecutor who worked at a law firm with longstanding ties to the Democratic Party.

Sussmann was indicted last year on a single false statements count for allegedly lying to the FBI ahead of the 2016 election in a conversation about possible ties between Donald Trump and Russia. He has pleaded not guilty and is scheduled to go to trial in May.

The case is one of three brought so far by special counsel John Durham, who was tapped in 2019 by then-Attorney General William Barr to investigate the genesis of the FBI’s Trump-Russia probe.

The latest public flare-up in the investigation stems from a court filing Durham submitted Friday about potential conflicts of interest in Sussmann’s case.

In that document, the special counsel also presents information about a meeting Sussmann had in February 2017 with the CIA in which he allegedly passed along information about suspicious internet data related to Trump and Russia. That information included indications about Russian-made phones being used near the White House.

Durham says Sussmann obtained that material from a client, tech executive Rodney Joffe, whose company Durham says mined internet data from Trump Tower, the Executive Office of the President and other locations to find derogatory material about Trump.

Durham does not accuse Joffe of wrongdoing, and Joffe has not been charged with a crime.
    So far, though, Durham has brought criminal action against only three people in his investigation.

The first was a former low-level FBI attorney named Kevin Clinesmith, who pleaded guilty to doctoring an email that was used to get surveillance on a former Trump campaign adviser. Clinesmith was sentenced to one year of probation.

Igor Danchenko, who was a key source for the infamous Steele dossier about alleged Trump-Russia ties, is the third. He was indicted in November on five counts of making false statements to the FBI. He has pleaded not guilty.
    https://www.wliw.org/radio/news/defe...g-prosecution/
    And when I say there has to be a “fall guy”, I use that term extremely loosely. One year probation.

Less jail time than a Trump supporter arrested for trespassing, but a greater penalty than looting and arson in the name of the Marxist organization BLM.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast