Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,231 to 1,248 of 1248

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

President Trump called out FBI Director Christopher Wray on Saturday morning for his weak response to FISA abuse and the illegal spying on Trump’s 2016 campaign.
    FBI Director Chris Wray announced that the FBI’s response to the agency’s FISA Abuse and the criminal spying on the Trump campaign will result in extra training.
    He sent out out a training video.
    And no one will be disciplined for the criminal acts.
    This is unacceptable!
    President Trump called out Wray and asked him if any of the “dirty cops” are going to pay the price for the fraud they committed.

TRUMP: “FBI Director apologizes for FISA Errors (of which there were far to many to be a coincidence!).” @foxNews Chris, what about all of the lives that were ruined because of the so-called “errors?” Are these “dirty cops” going to pay a big price for the fraud they committed?
    “FBI Director apologizes for FISA Errors (of which there were far to many to be a coincidence!).” January 11, 2020
    Even worse, Judge Boasberg, the presiding FISA judge who was appointed by Obama announced in an order that he has appointed Obama-era national security leader at the DOJ David S. Kris as amicus counsel to review the reforms the FBI will be making to its FISA application process.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...llegal-spying/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So no mass arrests here either???? 42 pages of FISA fraudin' and I all got was a training video?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So no mass arrests here either???? 42 pages of FISA fraudin' and I all got was a training video?
    If it didn't worry you then you wouldn't feel compelled to post about it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If it didn't worry you then you wouldn't feel compelled to post about it.
    I just like making fun of the people that think anything actually will change while Orange Julius Caesar is at the helm.

What's left of the mass arrests promises? Clinton Foundation: Nope. FISA: Nope.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I just like making fun of the people that think anything actually will change while Orange Julius Caesar is at the helm.

What's left of the mass arrests promises? Clinton Foundation: Nope. FISA: Nope.
    It's all coming.

If you didn't care you'd ignore it until it happened.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's all coming.

If you didn't care you'd ignore it until it happened.
    but if it is not coming then we are $#@!ed ... 4 more years

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    but if it is not coming then we are $#@!ed ... 4 more years
    If it's not coming then what has already happened makes no sense.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If it's not coming then what has already happened makes no sense.
    Zippy, the taxman disagrees. Zippy is a professor in government's public relations school. He secretly finances all their expenses so he can study them. Recently he did something to the owner role and then $#@! started breaking loose. Rumor says Zippy was very rude to him.
    Last edited by timosman; 01-11-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Last edited? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Zippy, the taxman disagrees. Zippy is a professor in government's public relations school. He secretly finances all their expenses so he can study them. Recently he did something to the owner role and then $#@! started breaking loose. Rumor says Zippy was very rude to him.
    What does that mean?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does that mean?
    Josh doesn't give a $#@! about me, Zippy on the other hand ...

DOJ: Surveillance Of Carter Page Based On Insufficient Evidence, No Probable Cause

"This could have huge implications for every case brought by Mueller."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee and Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee have formerly requested that Attorney General William Barr declassify four footnotes in Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s FISA abuse investigation. The letter states that the classified footnotes contradict information in Horowitz’s report that appears to have misled the public.

U.S. Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, sent the classified letter Tuesday evening and questioned the contradiction between the footnotes and what was made public by Horowitz’s team regarding the bureau’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

However, the Senator’s did not disclose what section of the December FISA report contradicts the footnotes in their findings.
    The Senator’s state in their letter to Barr that certain sections of Horowitz’s report on the FBI are misleading the public.

Full text of the unclassified letter to Barr below:

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...eclassify-some

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just-us will be served. Some animals are more equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We investigated ourselves and found no evidence of wrong doing. Procedures were followed. Move along, nothing to see here.
    Shocked! Shocked I tell you.

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

The Justice Department has decided to abandon its efforts to seek criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to his attorneys.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-mccabe-115251
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    ďThey are what they hate.Ē - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

McCabe will face justice

They only dropped the investigation into McCabe arising from Horowitz' 2018 referral, this has nothing to do with Durham's investigation which is not over.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Is it possible that McCabe has 'flipped'?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Is it possible that McCabe has 'flipped'?
    Yes, he did some deal making, but he will still face charges.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/USobusted/status...65726144548870

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142