Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This is how it will break down. There will be calls from McCain and others that the sacred offices of the FBI & DOJ must be spared from the public outcry. In other words, don't expect any memo.

I wish some renegade HoR member would release it illegally, just for amusement.
    The President has the authority to declassify it. That is the trump card in his hand.

This memo will be released, and the world will see who the criminals are and where the real collusion is.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    The President has the authority to declassify it. That is the trump card in his hand.

This memo will be released, and the world will see who the criminals are and where the real collusion is.
    Why hasn't it been?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course we remain reliant upon God. That goes without saying.

I think we shall see some big things happening in the VERY near future. Be optimistic! The satanist are on the run! The pedophiles are now the prey! The swamp has already started to be drained... build the case, get all the ducks in the row, and then round them up. This is a war and requires strategy and timing.

By the end of this year, the swamp will be drained significantly. For this we should praise God.
    I want you to be correct but nothing ever happened about the Roy Moore voter fraud that was supposed to be some kind of trap set by Sessions.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why hasn't it been?
    He is against an entire machine, with the weight of trillions of dollars behind it and the entire mainstream media and online social website industrial complexes (twitter, Facebook) against him.

It has to come out because of the outcry of the people. By the representatives of the people. By the House intelligence Committee. That is the most effective way and must be first attempted because the fallout will be huge.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I want you to be correct but nothing ever happened about the Roy Moore voter fraud that was supposed to be some kind of trap set by Sessions.
    Don’t be so sure. The DHS is now involved. They don’t need to get the State’s permission to get the voter data.

This is all going to plan. It will play out in the coming months as we approach the midterms...
    +

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why hasn't it been?
    Because Trump is incredibly shrewd. I know people like to think they're smarter than him, but he's an incredibly sharp individual. If I were in his shoes, I would have declassified and dumped all of this months ago--however, he's playing it much better. He's having a "hands-off" approach to this. That way his critics cannot have anything to point to him ceasing the investigation into him. He knows he cannot directly fire Mueller without that starting impeachment proceedings. So, he's having Congress do the work for him. Methodically, the truth is coming out and is grinding away at the Democrats' narrative. Memos are coming out gradually that are neutering the Mueller investigation.

Many people ridicule Jeff Sessions for his impotence. I differ. I think he's behind the scenes disarming the Deep State. He made the mistake by hastily recusing himself, but perhaps in the long-run it was for the best.

I've always thought Trump was either incredibly smart or incredibly lucky because many things seem to break his way. Remember, this guy not only beat Hillary Clinton with Obama spying on his campaign, but he bested 16 or 17 other of the top Republicans in the primaries with the RNC rigging it. I think he's very shrewd---I think it's waaaay too coincidental that Rosenstein appointed Mueller, and based on the talk around this FISA memo, Rosenstein will be fired (and may go to jail), and based on the IG report about Uranium One, Mueller will be implicated. This story is way too perfect to be coincidental---I have to think Trump is having a hand in all of this behind the scenes with Jeff Sessions.

The brilliance of Trump is that he keeps his opponents from getting their footing and keeps them guessing. To everyone else, he seems volatile and changes his mind every 2 minutes when in reality he doesn't. He just makes you THINK he does. So you spend more time thinking about his position than yours. Time after time his opponents fall into this trap. And people refuse to give him credit because to them it's insulting to think he is that smart...and yet, he's the President of the United States. That's not easy to do given he was accused of everything under the sun and STILL won.
    Last edited by Gaddafi Duck; 01-19-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddafi Duck View Post
    Because Trump is incredibly shrewd. I know people like to think they're smarter than him, but he's an incredibly sharp individual. If I were in his shoes, I would have declassified and dumped all of this months ago--however, he's playing it much better. He's having a "hands-off" approach to this. That way his critics cannot have anything to point to him ceasing the investigation into him. He knows he cannot directly fire Mueller without that starting impeachment proceedings. So, he's having Congress do the work for him. Methodically, the truth is coming out and is grinding away at the Democrats' narrative. Memos are coming out gradually that are neutering the Mueller investigation.

Many people ridicule Jeff Sessions for his impotence. I differ. I think he's behind the scenes disarming the Deep State. He made the mistake by hastily recusing himself, but perhaps in the long-run it was for the best.

I've always thought Trump was either incredibly smart or incredibly lucky because many things seem to break his way. Remember, this guy not only beat Hillary Clinton with Obama spying on his campaign, but he bested 16 or 17 other of the top Republicans in the primaries with the RNC rigging it. I think he's very shrewd---I think it's waaaay too coincidental that Rosenstein appointed Mueller, and based on the talk around this FISA memo, Rosenstein will be fired, and based on the IG report about Uranium One, Mueller will be implicated. This story is way too perfect to be coincidental---I have to think Trump is having a hand in all of this behind the scenes with Jeff Sessions.
    Very observant.

And Mueller has been promised a pardon and is playing ball now for the white hats.
    +

The swamp has already started to be drained... build the case, get all the ducks in the row, and then round them up. This is a war and requires strategy and timing.
    But Trump said he would drain the swamp on the first day in office!!

(Actually, no he didn't)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Don’t be so sure. The DHS is now involved. They don’t need to get the State’s permission to get the voter data.

This is all going to plan. It will play out in the coming months as we approach the midterms...
    Yep, I think DACA was punted to 2018 to put pressure on RINOs and make the primaries about immigration. It then makes Democrats look ridiculous they want amnesty for illegals to appease their Leftist base. There won't be a DACA deal, which will encourage even further Leftist Democrats to run, which won't win in a 2018 general vs. a Republican.

Also, I think drawing out the misery in the scandals Congress/IG is looking into is going to be a cold shower on Democrats. They're very arrogant at the moment, and I think 2018 may go completely the other direction from what people are anticipating.

+

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, I think DACA was punted to 2018 to put pressure on RINOs and make the primaries about immigration. It then makes Democrats look ridiculous they want amnesty for illegals to appease their Leftist base. There won't be a DACA deal, which will encourage even further Leftist Democrats to run, which won't win in a 2018 general vs. a Republican.

Also, I think drawing out the misery in the scandals Congress/IG is looking into is going to be a cold shower on Democrats. They're very arrogant at the moment, and I think 2018 may go completely the other direction from what people are anticipating.
    I am anticipating a GOP landslide in November. The democrats are leaderless, have lost any meaningful focus as a party, have pitted themselves against the blue collared workers and whites in general, and will be crippled by the scandals which will be revealed in full in the course of this year.

I don’t think we see a Democrat majority in the House for a long time...
    +

Also, the most corrupt politicians from both sides have lost their funding from the Saudis. The fake resistance parties like Antifa have also lost significant funding (bye bye Soros). The Rothschilds are on the run. The puppet strings are being cut and that is why a record amount are not seeking re election or being forced out because of “sexual misconduct” (read: we have the goods on you, go out with sexual misconduct or we will expose your more serious sins (treason) to the world).
    +

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/...ive-fisa-memo/

BREAKING=> It’s Official! Ten GOP Lawmakers Petition Chairman Nunes to Release Classified and Explosive FISA Memo #ReleaseTheMemo
    Last edited by TER; 01-19-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    +

But...

If this is really so bad, why didn't they release it before voting to reauthorize FISA?

What do you mean?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    If this is really so bad, why didn't they release it before voting to reauthorize FISA?
    That of course is a great question... we can only guess.
    Most of us will guess the same thing.

What may still be interesting to watch:
    Trump STILL has to sign the extension into law... and
    I think he will... but
    the timing of the memo release (if very soon)
    will cause the eyes and minds of the Nation (and select anti 702 voices)
    to turn directly to and challenge Truimp to NOT sign it.
    That would be fun.

==========

too late..

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-19-2018 at 07:51 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A collection of Fox clips, everyone is so shocked they can't believe it.

I have to say, I'm pumped...

FJB

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I am anticipating a GOP landslide in November. The democrats are leaderless, have lost any meaningful focus as a party, have pitted themselves against the blue collared workers and whites in general, and will be crippled by the scandals which will be revealed in full in the course of this year.
    This is why they lost. For years their bread and butter was the blue collar working class. In this last election the working man became the uneducated redneck in their eyes. I know a few die-hard union workers who never voted republican in the past (NEVER), who voted for Trump. If anything the democrats didn't learn their lesson, in fact their rhetoric has increased.

I don't quite share your optimism, but regardless, there are interesting times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Leave it to Trump to continue the police state total surveillance, enabling more future abuses.

He says the total surveillance/FISA/police state was abused. FISA is an abuse itself. NSA total surveillance is an abuse itself.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 01-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I've always thought Trump was either incredibly smart or incredibly lucky because many things seem to break his way. Remember, this guy not only beat Hillary Clinton with Obama spying on his campaign, but he bested 16 or 17 other of the top Republicans in the primaries with the RNC rigging it. I think he's very shrewd---I think it's waaaay too coincidental that Rosenstein appointed Mueller, and based on the talk around this FISA memo, Rosenstein will be fired (and may go to jail), and based on the IG report about Uranium One, Mueller will be implicated. This story is way too perfect to be coincidental---I have to think Trump is having a hand in all of this behind the scenes with Jeff Sessions.

The brilliance of Trump is that he keeps his opponents from getting their footing and keeps them guessing. To everyone else, he seems volatile and changes his mind every 2 minutes when in reality he doesn't. He just makes you THINK he does. So you spend more time thinking about his position than yours. Time after time his opponents fall into this trap. And people refuse to give him credit because to them it's insulting to think he is that smart...and yet, he's the President of the United States. That's not easy to do given he was accused of everything under the sun and STILL won.

I agree with all of this, and I'd add that the beauty of things from Trump's perspective is that he really doesn't have to be a genius to do anything that he's done so far in politics. He simply needs to be clean and aware of how those around him are not. If he just holds his cards close to his vest and never overplays his hand, sooner or later his opponents are forced to reveal theirs -- and because they've got literally decades of corruption and incompetence behind them, they can NEVER actually win.
    Last edited by KingNothing; 01-20-2018 at 10:32 AM.

What's (so far) LOST in media/congressional reporting is not JUST the FBI's role... but the CIA's collusion as well. They (CIA) were the GENESIS.
    It wasn't 'commissioned'... it was simply SOLD (DNC was a 'duped' CUSTOMER)

this morning/True Pundit...

The Comey Memos

►Understand that the 'Comey memos'; his 'interview with Trump' birthed the Mueller investigation.

►Understand that the 'Comey memos' have never seen the light of day.

Understand That New York justice system is obstructing...

New York court breaks rules, refuses investigation into James Comey
    https://truepundit.com/new-york-cour...n-james-comey/

The New York courts have refused to pursue an investigation against former FBI Director James Comey and several other major figures involved in the Clinton email scandal, seemingly breaking their own rules in the process.

Ty Clevenger, a lawyer, had filed grievances against Mr. Comey and three others saying they violated fundamental rules of lawyers’ ethics by the way they handled the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.

The New York grievance commission, in a letter dated earlier this month, rejected all of the complaints without comment.

Under the commission’s own rules it is supposed to provide “a brief description of the basis for the determination,” so the move to dismiss the grievances without any reason was striking.

“The independent review has now taken place and I have been formally advised that the committee decided not to proceed further with your complaints,” Jorge Dopico, the chief attorney for the disciplinary committee’s first judicial department, said in the Jan. 9 letter.

“Accordingly, we cannot be of further assistance in these matters,” he concluded.

Understand That Sessions Justice Department is obstructing...

Fitton: One Step Closer to Facts About James Comey Memos
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-comey-memos/

U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg has given us an important victory in our quest for the truth about former FBI Director James Comey and his infamous memos.

Boasberg ruled that the FBI must turn over to the court for in camera, non-public review of Comey’s memos allegedly detailing conversations he had with President Donald Trump.

The court, in seeking to review the documents, shows it does not trust the FBI or Justice Department’s representations about the memos. We hope now that Americans are one step closer to knowing the facts about these memos, which were written and leaked for pernicious purposes to target a sitting president with a criminal investigation. It’s high time they begin to see the light of day. We’re glad the court followed up on our specific suggestion that it review the documents directly.

The court order tells the government to turn over the Comey memos for review by January 18. In doing so, the court rejects arguments by the Sessions Justice Department to dismiss the lawsuits seeking the Comey information.
    ==========
    @KingNothing @Gaddafi Duck

I don't know what this guy has been smoking... but you'll probably like it.

Combating The Deep State Online
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-20-2018 at 12:32 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    The Comey Memos
    ►Understand that the 'Comey memos'; his 'interview with Trump' birthed the Mueller investigation.
    ►Understand that the 'Comey memos' have never seen the light of day.
    Understand That New York justice system is obstructing...
    Understand That Sessions Justice Department is obstructing...
    Combating The Deep State Online

Enough with the political circus and show-boating. Someone needs to go Adam Schiff and just leak the memo and the supporting evidence.

FBI Mysteriously “Loses” Five Months of Text Messages Between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-lisa-page/
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fb...i-trump-texts/

a disclosure by top FBI officials that text messages between Strzok and Page have gone missing.

According to information relayed to Senator Ron Johnson, the period of time the FBI has “lost”
    is from December 14th, 2016 to May 17th, 2017, the exact day that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was assigned to lead the Russia collusion probe.

Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department attributed the failure to:

“misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI’s collection capabilities.”

“The result was that data that should have been automatically collected and retained for long-term storage and retrieval was not collected,”

===========
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-21-2018 at 07:25 PM.

+

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast