Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

What an insane interview. McCabe went kamikaze on Trump and Rosenstein...100% kamikaze. He did not look good at all.

My favorite part:

60M: "What was it specifically that caused you to launch the counterintelligence investigation?"

McCabe: "It's many of those same concerns, that cause us to be concerned about a national security threat. And the idea is, if the President committed obstruction of justice, fired the director of the FBI, to negatively impact or shut down our investigation of Russia's maligned activity, and possibly in support of his campaign, as a counterintelligence investigator, you have to ask yourself, why would a President of the United States do that?"

That's a great one for Seneca, Socrates, and Plato to ponder. Why would an innocent man ever maintain their innocence?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...88256848007173

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...51637347487746

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/SaraCarterDC/sta...94616296701952

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Things are moving much faster now....

When the Mueller report turns out to be a dud, I think the floodgates open...
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

A 2016 DOJ criminal investigation was suppressed and buried by the DOJ/FBI that involved a major NY Democratic power broker and the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation.

The investigation revolved around the illegal sale of controlled US homeland security technology to Russia and China in the years before the 2016 election.

The DOJ terminated its internal investigation in 2016 despite clear and irrefutable evidence of criminal activity and hid it from the public!

This story begins with the Clintons and their Clinton Foundation. It includes Russia and China, and ends with another FBI/DOJ cover-up of Clinton crimes.

In Part I of our series we discussed the Clinton Foundation and the donations to the Foundation from the COB and CEO of AGT International as well as from Sheikhs in the UAE. These donations in the millions of dollars were for favors from the Clintons.

In Part II of our series we discussed the illegal actions that AGT International took to generate revenues around the globe. Highly sensitive ITAR classified technology was provided to China, Russia and other countries in the name of sales growth. These actions were beyond criminal, they were treasonous.

In Part III today we discuss the investigation that the FBI/DOJ started into AGT and the Clinton Foundation but then terminated and covered up before the 2016 Presidential election despite irrefutable crimes!
    We’ve uncovered a heavily redacted letter dated April 18, 2016, addressed to a United States Attorney’s Office. The letter discusses an apparent court case or investigation entered into between the US, New Jersey, New York and an unidentified party (United States of America, State of New Jersey, State of New York, et rel. [redacted]) and members of the AGT family of companies (AGT International, 4D Security Solutions Inc., Star Management Services, LLC., 3I-MIND, Inc., iJet International Inc., Sentillian, Inc., AGT Group (Singapore) PTE. LTD., Logic Industries and Advanced Integrated Systems). The state, address and those who were copied in the letter within the government are all redacted in the header of the letter. (See Attachment)

It’s unknown who the letter is from but it is sent to the US Attorney’s Office regarding the court action noted above. The letter addressed a discussion that took place between the senders of the letter and the parties to which it is addressed (i.e. the US Attorney’s Office). The letter addressed potential tax evasion by AGT in the first couple of paragraphs. The letter followed up a discussions that took place on March 31, 2016, between the parties regarding the tax liability for “AGT International and all the companies within its shadowy domain“.
    The letter includes numerous attachments that provide an idea of the size, revenues and geographic reach of AGT International. The senders of the letter note that they suggested to the US Attorney’s Office that the government subpoena “AGT’s tax returns and inter company agreements”. The sender believes that these agreements will detail work flows, responsibilities and the company’s structures. The sender believes that it is expected that the the tax returns and revenues will be at odds with the dictates of the inter-company agreements. US revenues at AGT will not square with the work performed. (See Attachment)

The sender also suggests that the US Attorney’s Office subpoena bank signatures, SBARS or foreign bank reports that will reveal crimes. “A review of these documents should reveal incriminating falsehoods and concealment.”
    The letter goes on to note that AGT has more than 2,000 employees and revenues of over $1 Billion annually, as boasted by the company’s CEO, Mati Kochavi. But despite these claims the US portion of the company shows little or no profit. AGT’s top management and world-wide back office were all housed in New York offices. This alone would cause major US tax obligations.
    It’s also noted that one person with AGT (name redacted) “managed AGT, 4D, 3I-MIND, Logic and German AGT Resources.” The senior management team of AGT located in the US also managed, guided, and directed, all design and product development activity in Israel, Germany, the US and other locations. Although AGT claimed its headquarters were in Zurich, Switzerland, all of AGT’s top management operated from its Manhattan office, including AGT’s Human Resources Officer. (See Attachment)

At the bottom of the second page in the document is a footnote that is damning. The sender of the letter notes that the term ‘Safe City’ is just another name for the company’s principal integrated product. In Philadelphia, it goes by the name Delaware Valley Intelligence Center (“DVIC”). All of the AGT’s Safe City installations, regardless of name, utilize the same Wisdom command and control software.” (See attached)

This comment is damning because it asserts that AGT used one software and just renamed it wherever it went. If this software is highly technical and protected under US law from being exported to regimes that are restricted by US law, then AGT has a very big problem!
    After describing more examples of AGT top personnel being housed in the US, the sender of the letter again notes that 4D, one of the names of one of the companies used by AGT, actually formed contracts in the US and has key players and a plant within the US which helps for eligibility for bidding on certain defense contracts.
    Also, the sender notes again that AGT sells identical product lines under different names to different governments and therefore its software can be found in the US, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Kazakhstan, Thailand, India, Russia and, China. (See Attached)

The letter goes on to state that AGT uses the same people with aliases around the world. It is unknown why they do this. Also, AGT had a project in Luoyang District in China with the name “Urban Shield’ which in truth was really virtually the same project sold to Philadelphia and other federal and state customers by AGT entities 4D and 3I-MIND as the Wisdom Command and Control software. The same marketing tools were also employed in China and used in the US.
    A final note about the letter is that it is noted that AGT software is used for intelligence gathering. The sender notes that the 3I-MIND and IJET intelligence platforms sold in the US are now functioning in various countries around the world as [redacted], [redacted] and [redacted], which are tools used to manage intelligence gathering, open source intelligence analytics and natural disasters management. (See Attached)

In summary, the letter to the US Attorney’s Office provides startling information regarding AGT. The company was under investigation in 2016. All evidence suggested that it owed millions to the US government in taxes. But most damning for AGT is the fact that it was selling software, developed and used in the US, and sharing this software around the world. This software was used for intelligence gathering and yet was shared with Russians and Chinese! This is against the law.
    At around the same time as the investigation, actions were allegedly taken by AGT. It was as if the company was tipped off. Many of its operations in and around New York were reportedly quickly shut down.
    What happened to this investigation and court action? Why were US voters not told about this investigation and the government’s actions? Were there more actions like this? Was this covered up due to AGT’s relationship with the Clintons? Is this the only investigation by the FBI related to the Clinton Foundation? Is this the investigation leaked to the press by fired former FBI Director Andrew McCabe?
    This investigation involves the Clintons and their pay to play machine, the Clinton Foundation. It was material to the 2016 US election and yet the FBI and DOJ suppressed it from the American public. It was terminated as can be easily surmised due to the fact that this investigation was never publicly reported and its timing was in 2016.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fore-election/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Uh oh

tsk tsk
    +

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...67029737013248

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Uh oh
    +

For some reason Huma appears to have been forwarding classified email chains to Weiner, according to the following page in this FBI doc drop:

To this point, Weiner has been the bumpkin sitting home in his underwear eating bon-bons, sexting teenaged girls, and accidently destroying Hillary’s entire life’s work as he exposed a global conspiracy that may have dominated the entire world unchallenged for millennia. It is possible he was something much bigger. For all we know, while Huma was cashing checks from Hillary, Cabal, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Saudi Intel, Weiner could have been bringing home an additional cash stream by sending intel Huma gave him to Mossad, and Huma was knowingly feeding it to him because that was their life. Now that I think about it, might Mossad approach him once he was kicked out of Congress and had nothing but a shared bed with Hillary’s BFF? Maybe a common taste for treason and cash was what brought together a Muslim Brotherhood Princess with ties to Saudi Intel and a nice Jewish boy from the big city in the first place.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Uh oh

Declass coming soon?
    +

Late Monday night Wikileaks tweeted a full federal court filing the Trump campaign dropped onto the heads of the DNC and Russiagate. In short, it blows the DNC assertions out of the water that it was the victim of a computer hack.
    Did Russia hack the DNC? No, according to the filing, which asserts the DNC fabricated the hack.
    This story is developing.

More at: https://truepundit.com/wikileaks-tru...ssiagate-hack/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...14713861951489

BOOM!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Georgia Rep. Doug Collins unilaterally released a 268-page transcript Friday of a deposition that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave to Congress in August.
    Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, took the unusual step by reading a statement on the House floor and providing a link to the Ohr transcript in the public record. The representative said his patience with the Justice Department “has grown thin.”

Collins said Friday that he plans to release additional transcripts from interviews conducted by the task force. Lawmakers have also interviewed Nellie Ohr and FBI and Justice Department officials such as former FBI general counsel James Baker and former FBI attorney Lisa Page.
    “Out of an abundance of caution, we gave DOJ an opportunity to review them for information that would endanger national security, but after many months and little progress, our patience has grown thin,” Collins said.

“The proposed redactions have nothing to do with national security and are anathema to our goal of government transparency,” he continued, adding that “I am, therefore, today making one of these transcripts public.”
    “I intend to make other transcripts public soon,” he said. “I’m willing to consider any reasonable redactions DOJ makes in a timely manner, but won’t allow these transcripts to remain shrouded in secrecy.”

More at: https://truepundit.com/in-surprise-m...hr-transcript/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham is resuming an investigation of potential surveillance abuse by the FBI with an expansive request for records related to the bureau’s vetting of the Steele dossier.
    In a letter sent Thursday to Attorney General William Barr, Graham asked for all FBI and Justice Department documents related to investigators’ attempts to verify allegations made in the dossier, which was authored by former British spy Christopher Steele and funded by Democrats.

Graham also indicated in the letter that he is investigating the FBI’s decision to open up investigations of Trump campaign associates in 2016.

He said the Judiciary Committee is concerned vetting proper vetting procedures and the full presentation of facts to the FISA Court “may not have occurred with regard to the applications for FISA warrants for (and the opening of the underlying investigation on) Carter Page and other individuals associated with the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.”

Graham is seeking all documents provided to the Gang of Eight in May 2018 regarding the Russia probe. He is also requesting the so-called “Woods file,” which would include any materials used to verify the allegations against Page included in FISA applications.

Graham also wants all documents with the FISA Court “relating to any FISA applications associated with Carter Page or other individuals on or associated with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.”

More at: https://truepundit.com/lindsey-graha...-doj-document/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Newly released documents provide evidence of the close relationship between top Department of Justice official Bruce Ohr and former British spy Christopher Steele, who authored the Steele dossier.

The watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained 339 pages of records under the Freedom of Information Act including emails and texts between Bruce Ohr and Steele.
    Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said “These smoking gun documents show that Christopher Steele, a Hillary Clinton operative and anti-Trump foreign national, secretly worked hand-in-glove with the Justice Department on its illicit targeting of President Trump.”
    “These documents leave no doubt that for more than a year after the FBI fired Christopher Steele for leaking, and for some 10 months after Donald Trump was sworn in as president, Bruce Ohr continued to act as a go-between for Steele with the FBI and Justice Department. The anti-Trump Russia investigation, now run by Robert Mueller, has been thoroughly compromised by this insider corruption,” he said.

On July 29, 2016, for example, Steele and both of the Ohrs arranged a breakfast at the Mayflower Hotel.

On September 16, 2016, Steele wrote: “I hope you are well. I am probably going to visit Washington again in the next couple of weeks on business of mutual interest. I would like to see you again in person and therefore to coordinate diaries.”
    Bruce Ohr responded: “Perfect. I’ll see you Friday at your hotel at 8 am.”
    On December 11, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson sent Ohr a link to an article about supposed Russian spy Maria Butima.
    On December 12, Ohr spoke with Simpson, and the next day spoke with Rod Rosenstein, who oversaw the Russia probe.
    When acting Attorney General Sally Yates was fired by Trump, Steele became anxious that Ohr would be fired too, depriving him of his “in” to the DOJ. Ohr assured Steele that he would get Steele another way in to the FBI if he was laid off.
    On March 7, 2017, Steele said he was “very concerned” by a letter from Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley investigating Fusion GPS’s political activities. “We’re very concerned by the Grassley letter and it’s possible implications for our operations and our sources. We need some reassurance,” he wrote. “Thanks for that, old friend. Please do fight our cause and keep in touch. Really fundamental issues at stake here.”
    Days before Jim Comey testified before Congress in March 2017, Steele told Ohr: “Obviously we’re a bit apprehensive given Comey’s scheduled appearance at Congress on Monday. Hoping that important firewalls will hold.”
    Ohr replied: “I believe my earlier information is still accurate. I will let you know immediately if there is any change.”
    Ohr then appears to want to work in tandem with the DOJ to strategize how to respond to questions from the Senate Intelligence Committee about Fusion GPS’ efforts.
    Steele wrote: “We understand an approach from the Senate Intelligence Committee to us is imminent. I would like to discuss this and our response with you.”
    Ohr was willing to speak with him over a weekend: “We can chat this weekend if you are available. Would sometime on Sunday work for you? I’m pretty open.
    In November 18, 2017, Steele and Ohr plan to discuss “difficulties and uncertainty:”
    Steele: Dear Bruce, I hope you and the family are well. It’s been another tough week here under the media spotlight and with legal pressures bearing down on us. I am presuming . Also, we remain in the dark as to what has been briefed to Congress about us, our assets and previous work. I know you understand the importance of all this and have done your very best to support us, but we would be grateful if you could continue to . Sincere thanks for everything you are doing and I hope to speak to you again soon. Best, Chris
    Ohr: Chris, thanks for reaching out. I understand the difficulties and uncertainty you are experiencing. I . Let’s plan to talk early in the week – Bruce
    In order for the FBI to continued to receive information from Steele even after his ban, the FBI assigned Ohr himself a handler, an FBI agent who repeatedly interviewed the DOJ official to provide second-hand information that he had received from Steele. The FBI was aware of the ultimate source.

More at: https://truepundit.com/doj-official-...him-as-source/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...19709706973185

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Georgia Rep. Doug Collins unilaterally released a 268-page transcript Friday of a deposition that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave to Congress in August.
    Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, took the unusual step by reading a statement on the House floor and providing a link to the Ohr transcript in the public record. The representative said his patience with the Justice Department “has grown thin.”

Collins said Friday that he plans to release additional transcripts from interviews conducted by the task force. Lawmakers have also interviewed Nellie Ohr and FBI and Justice Department officials such as former FBI general counsel James Baker and former FBI attorney Lisa Page.
    “Out of an abundance of caution, we gave DOJ an opportunity to review them for information that would endanger national security, but after many months and little progress, our patience has grown thin,” Collins said.

“The proposed redactions have nothing to do with national security and are anathema to our goal of government transparency,” he continued, adding that “I am, therefore, today making one of these transcripts public.”
    “I intend to make other transcripts public soon,” he said. “I’m willing to consider any reasonable redactions DOJ makes in a timely manner, but won’t allow these transcripts to remain shrouded in secrecy.”

More at: https://truepundit.com/in-surprise-m...hr-transcript/
    So... this makes him Spartacus, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    So... this makes him Spartacus, doesn't it?
    Yes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/stat...25638245122048

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...71937869365255

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Department of Justice senior official Bruce Ohr’s testimony contradicts testimony given by other senior government officials and key witnesses who testified before Congress regarding the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s 2016 campaign and alleged collusion with the Russian government, according to the full transcripts released Friday.

Ohr’s 268-page testimony, released by Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, reveals inconsistency and contradiction in testimony given by Glenn Simpson, founder of embattled research firm Fusion GPS and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is set to leave his post sometime this month.
    It also reveals that many questions are still left unanswered.
    The Contradictions and The Revelations

1. Glenn Simpson suggests in his testimony to the Senate that he never spoke to anyone at the FBI about Christopher Steele, the former British spy he hired to investigate the Trump campaign during the election. However, Ohr suggests otherwise telling former Rep.Trey Gowdy under questioning “As I recall, and this is after checking with my notes, Mr. Simpson and I spoke in August of 2016. I met with him, and he provided some information on possible intermediaries between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.”
    2. In another instance, Simpson’s testimony also contradicts notes taken by Ohr after a meeting they had in December, 2016. Unverified allegations were decimated among the media that the Trump campaign had a computer server that was linked to a Russian bank in Moscow: Alpha Bank. Simpson suggested to the Senate that he knew very little about the Trump -Alpha Bank server story and couldn’t provide information. But Bruce Ohr’s own handwritten notes state that when he met with Simpson in December 2016, Simpson was concerned over the Alpha Bank story in the New York Times. “The New York Times story on Oct. 31 downplaying the connection between Alfa servers and the Trump campaign was incorrect. There was communication and it wasn’t spam,” stated Ohr’s notes. This suggests that Simpson was well aware of the story, which was believed by congressional investigators to have started from his research firm.
    3. Ohr testified to lawmakers that Simpson provided information to federal officials that was false regarding Cleta Mitchell, a well-known Republican campaign finance lawyer, and information regarding the National Rifle Association. Sean Davis, with the Federalist pointed this out in a tweet today. Read one of those stories here.
    Bruce Ohr testified that Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS provided to federal officials information we know to be false regarding Cleta Mitchell, a Republican campaign finance attorney, and the NRA. Giving false statements to federal officials is a crime under 18 U.S.C. 1001. pic.twitter.com/vm0tc4ft5R
    — Sean Davis (@seanmdav) March 8, 2019
    4. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein would not answer questions to lawmakers during testimony about when he learned that Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, was working for Fusion GPS. Just check this out from Rep. Matt Gaetz’s interview with Judge Jeanine on Fox News.
    “Rod Rosenstein won’t tell us when he first learned that Nellie Ohr was working for Fusion GPS,” said Gaetz, in August, 2018.
    “So I want to know from Bruce Ohr, when did he tell his colleagues at the Department of Justice that in violation of law that required him to disclose his wife’s occupation his sources of income. He did not do that. So when did all of the other people at the Department of Justice find this out because Rod Rosenstein, I’ve asked him twice in open hearing and he will not give an answer. I think there’s a real smoking gun there.”
    However, in Ohr’s testimony he says he told the FBI about his wife’s role at Fusion GPS but only divulged his role to one person at the DOJ: Rosenstein. At the time, Rosenstein was overseeing the Trump-Russia probe, and had taken the information from Ohr and gave it to the FBI. Just read The Hill’s John Solomon full story here for the full background on Ohr’s testimony. I highlighted an important date below: remember Rosenstein wouldn’t answer lawmakers questions as to when he knew about Nellie Ohr. It also appears he failed to tell lawmakers about the information he delivered to the FBI.
    Ohr stated in his testimony: “What I had said, I think, to Mr. Rosenstein in October of 2017 was that my wife was working for Fusion GPS… The dossier, as I understand it, is the collection of reports that Chris Steele has prepared for Fusion GPS.”
    Ohr added: “My wife had separately done research on certain Russian people and companies or whatever that she had provided to Fusion GPS…But I don’t believe her information is reflected in the Chris Steele reports. They were two different chunks of information heading into Fusion GPS.”
    5. Ohr also told lawmakers in his testimony that the former British spy, Christopher Steele was being paid by the FBI at the same time he was getting paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC. However, there was another player paying Steele and it was a Russian oligarch named Oleg Deripaska. Deripaska, a tycoon connected to Russian President Vladimir Putin, had well known animus toward his former friend Paul Manafort.
    Rep. Mark Meadows asked Ohr during testimony “Did Chris Steele get paid by the Department of Justice?
    Ohr’s response: “My understanding is that for a time he was a source for the FBI, a paid source.
    In the testimony Ohr also revealed that Steele had told him details about his work with Deripaska saying Deripaska’s attorney Paul Hauser “had information about Paul Manafort, that Paul Manafort had entered into some kind of business deal with” Deripaska. Ohr said Manafort “had stolen a large amount of money from” the Russian Oligarch and that Hauser was “trying to gather information that would show that.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...in-and-simpson

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RepDougCollins/s...05372574502914

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/sta...58231198765057

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast