Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 1,141 to 1,157 of 1157

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

  1. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sure, sure.

    Bunch of fake news reality show nonsense.
    Epstein was arrested, and that is going to lead to a flood of arrests very soon, you can see the latest about the FBI investigation in the Epstein thread. It is happening.

    George Soros was indicted and put under arrest a few days ago.

    The Vatican was raided just in the last couple of days.

    And you think you are going to see this stuff happening on the fakestream news????? LOL
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein was arrested, and that is going to lead to a flood of arrests very soon, you can see the latest about the FBI investigation in the Epstein thread. It is happening.

    George Soros was indicted and put under arrest a few days ago.

    The Vatican was raided just in the last couple of days.

    And you think you are going to see this stuff happening on the fakestream news????? LOL
    I can't find anything about a Soros arrest except for random blog posts, which have been happening yearly since at least 2001. Fake news click-bait. Soros isn't even a real person lol. He's a manufactured cut-out boogeyman, real name Georgy Schwartz.

    The Vatican raid is interesting but their crimes always end up with a token fall guy and then back to business as usual. Worth watching I guess but we've seen this movie before.

    Epstein was released, death faked and is living overseas with a new identity.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  4. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I can't find anything about a Soros arrest except for random blog posts, which have been happening yearly since at least 2001. Fake news click-bait. Soros isn't even a real person lol. He's a manufactured cut-out boogeyman, real name Georgy Schwartz.

    The Vatican raid is interesting but their crimes always end up with a token fall guy and then back to business as usual. Worth watching I guess but we've seen this movie before.
    Yes, his original name was George Schwartz, but either way he has been arrested. This isn't coming from a random blog post, this is coming from a Navy intel source who has been making accurate predictions for months. He spelled out what was in the Trump phone call transcript the day before it was released to the public. You don't have to trust him, but I am paying very close attention to him as he clearly has connections.


    Epstein was released, death faked and is living overseas with a new identity.
    Epstein is still in custody, he was taken into witness protection and the funniest part was that his death was faked and they framed the Clintons in the court of public opinion.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #1144
    If Epstein is living overseas with a new identity, he better have gotten some kind of plastic surgery done to his face else hes runs the risk of somebody recognizing him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Epstein is living overseas with a new identity, he better have gotten some kind of plastic surgery done to his face else hes runs the risk of somebody recognizing him.
    Or he could just pretend to be Ted Danson.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  8. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein was arrested, and that is going to lead to a flood of arrests very soon, you can see the latest about the FBI investigation in the Epstein thread. It is happening.

    George Soros was indicted and put under arrest a few days ago.

    The Vatican was raided just in the last couple of days.
    Sounds legit.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken


    I don't hate you. You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.

  9. #1147
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes, his original name was George Schwartz, but either way he has been arrested. This isn't coming from a random blog post, this is coming from a Navy intel source who has been making accurate predictions for months. He spelled out what was in the Trump phone call transcript the day before it was released to the public. You don't have to trust him, but I am paying very close attention to him as he clearly has connections.
    K. And the head of ISIS has been killed about 24 times. Cuz news.

    Epstein is still in custody, he was taken into witness protection and the funniest part was that his death was faked and they framed the Clintons in the court of public opinion.
    Is there a difference?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  10. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    K. And the head of ISIS has been killed about 24 times. Cuz news.
    This is news from a credible source.


    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Is there a difference?
    Ya, in one case a bunch of satanic pedophiles who run our governments, banks and corporations get away with it, and in this case they go to jail.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  11. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, in one case a bunch of satanic pedophiles who run our governments, banks and corporations get away with it, and in this case they go to jail.
    You mean like all the people who have gone to jail over the "FISA Court Fraud", as described in this years old 40 page thread? How many of them are in jail? ZERO. Nothing will happen and the simple reason is that the people you claim are going to jail are not subject to the statutes because they know how the legal system really works in this country. Put plainly, "laws" (read: statutes, rules) are for the dumb "citizen" sheep.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  12. #1150
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #1151
    SS posting more bs.^^^^^

    Why does Lindsey Graham need to call hearings for anything to happen? Congress is not a law enforcement agency. More passing the blame around for why nothing will happen to the swamp.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  14. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    SS posting more bs.^^^^^

    Why does Lindsey Graham need to call hearings for anything to happen? Congress is not a law enforcement agency. More passing the blame around for why nothing will happen to the swamp.
    It's coming and now Graham will probably get caught in the net too, he had his chance to defect to the right side but he blew it.

    Impeachment is a weak attempt to avoid what is coming.

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #1153
    So is John Brennan backpedaling or having some sort of mea culpa? Admitting he ‘may have relied on bad info’ for his attacks on President Trump …
    Pardon our French but man, this guy is such a jacka*s.
    If one of our top ex-intel officials says he got fooled by "bad info"… what does that say about the intel community structure? #EasilyFooled #CirculatingBadInfohttps://t.co/C7BUuGuPBU
    — Sharyl Attkisson��️*♂️ (@SharylAttkisson) October 8, 2019
    From The New York Post:
    Former head of the CIA John Brennan admitted on Monday that he may have relied on “bad information” for his relentless attacks on President Trump.
    Brennan — who once warned that “our Nation’s future is at stake” — told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he may have been misled on the extent of Trump’s connections to Russia.
    “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Brennan said. “I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.”
    He’s relieved.
    Sure he is.
    Wonder if this has anything to do with Durham interviewing him here soon. Hrm.

    More at: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/1...a-connections/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #1154
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #1155
    Temporary Ban


    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    7,094
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    James Clapper is beginning to crack, blaming his actions on following the orders of Obama:
    "just following orders"

    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...bama-told-act/

    This is very big news because it’s the first time a member of the deep state has admitted that President Obama was not only aware of the investigation, but was issuing orders to his team. “What were we supposed to have done…blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do?” And, as if we missed it the first time, he says it again. “It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

  19. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    James Clapper is beginning to crack, blaming his actions on following the orders of Obama:
    "just following orders"

    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...bama-told-act/
    I guess Brennan forgot to tell him that he is no longer innocent once he's been accused.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  20. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

    This is very big news because it’s the first time a member of the deep state has admitted that President Obama was not only aware of the investigation, but was issuing orders to his team. “What were we supposed to have done…blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do?” And, as if we missed it the first time, he says it again. “It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”
    "Done his duty" He could have been a ... what' s the word? ... whistleblower... you know, a real one.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 06:23 AM
  2. US Supreme Court: FISA surveillance stays secret
    By Suzanimal in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 03:26 PM
  3. Is the FISA Court constitutional?
    By LibertyEagle in forum U.S. Constitution
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:13 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 07:22 PM
  5. Supreme Court Rejects Lawsuit Against FISA
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •