Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1261

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Sure, sure.

Bunch of fake news reality show nonsense.
    Epstein was arrested, and that is going to lead to a flood of arrests very soon, you can see the latest about the FBI investigation in the Epstein thread. It is happening.

George Soros was indicted and put under arrest a few days ago.

The Vatican was raided just in the last couple of days.

And you think you are going to see this stuff happening on the fakestream news????? LOL
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Epstein was arrested, and that is going to lead to a flood of arrests very soon, you can see the latest about the FBI investigation in the Epstein thread. It is happening.

And you think you are going to see this stuff happening on the fakestream news????? LOL
    I can't find anything about a Soros arrest except for random blog posts, which have been happening yearly since at least 2001. Fake news click-bait. Soros isn't even a real person lol. He's a manufactured cut-out boogeyman, real name Georgy Schwartz.

The Vatican raid is interesting but their crimes always end up with a token fall guy and then back to business as usual. Worth watching I guess but we've seen this movie before.

Epstein was released, death faked and is living overseas with a new identity.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I can't find anything about a Soros arrest except for random blog posts, which have been happening yearly since at least 2001. Fake news click-bait. Soros isn't even a real person lol. He's a manufactured cut-out boogeyman, real name Georgy Schwartz.

The Vatican raid is interesting but their crimes always end up with a token fall guy and then back to business as usual. Worth watching I guess but we've seen this movie before.
    Yes, his original name was George Schwartz, but either way he has been arrested. This isn't coming from a random blog post, this is coming from a Navy intel source who has been making accurate predictions for months. He spelled out what was in the Trump phone call transcript the day before it was released to the public. You don't have to trust him, but I am paying very close attention to him as he clearly has connections.

Epstein was released, death faked and is living overseas with a new identity.
    Epstein is still in custody, he was taken into witness protection and the funniest part was that his death was faked and they framed the Clintons in the court of public opinion.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If Epstein is living overseas with a new identity, he better have gotten some kind of plastic surgery done to his face else hes runs the risk of somebody recognizing him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Epstein is living overseas with a new identity, he better have gotten some kind of plastic surgery done to his face else hes runs the risk of somebody recognizing him.
    Or he could just pretend to be Ted Danson.

Sounds legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Yes, his original name was George Schwartz, but either way he has been arrested. This isn't coming from a random blog post, this is coming from a Navy intel source who has been making accurate predictions for months. He spelled out what was in the Trump phone call transcript the day before it was released to the public. You don't have to trust him, but I am paying very close attention to him as he clearly has connections.
    K. And the head of ISIS has been killed about 24 times. Cuz news.

Epstein is still in custody, he was taken into witness protection and the funniest part was that his death was faked and they framed the Clintons in the court of public opinion.
    Is there a difference?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

K. And the head of ISIS has been killed about 24 times. Cuz news.
    This is news from a credible source.

Is there a difference?
    Ya, in one case a bunch of satanic pedophiles who run our governments, banks and corporations get away with it, and in this case they go to jail.

Ya, in one case a bunch of satanic pedophiles who run our governments, banks and corporations get away with it, and in this case they go to jail.
    You mean like all the people who have gone to jail over the "FISA Court Fraud", as described in this years old 40 page thread? How many of them are in jail? ZERO. Nothing will happen and the simple reason is that the people you claim are going to jail are not subject to the statutes because they know how the legal system really works in this country. Put plainly, "laws" (read: statutes, rules) are for the dumb "citizen" sheep.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

SS posting more bs.^^^^^

Why does Lindsey Graham need to call hearings for anything to happen? Congress is not a law enforcement agency. More passing the blame around for why nothing will happen to the swamp.

SS posting more bs.^^^^^

Why does Lindsey Graham need to call hearings for anything to happen? Congress is not a law enforcement agency. More passing the blame around for why nothing will happen to the swamp.
    It's coming and now Graham will probably get caught in the net too, he had his chance to defect to the right side but he blew it.

Impeachment is a weak attempt to avoid what is coming.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So is John Brennan backpedaling or having some sort of mea culpa? Admitting he ‘may have relied on bad info’ for his attacks on President Trump …
    Pardon our French but man, this guy is such a jacka*s.
    If one of our top ex-intel officials says he got fooled by "bad info"… what does that say about the intel community structure? #EasilyFooled #CirculatingBadInfohttps://t.co/C7BUuGuPBU
    — Sharyl Attkisson��️*♂️ (@SharylAttkisson) October 8, 2019
    From The New York Post:
    Former head of the CIA John Brennan admitted on Monday that he may have relied on “bad information” for his relentless attacks on President Trump.
    Brennan — who once warned that “our Nation’s future is at stake” — told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he may have been misled on the extent of Trump’s connections to Russia.
    “Well, I don’t know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Brennan said. “I am relieved that it’s been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.”
    He’s relieved.
    Sure he is.
    Wonder if this has anything to do with Durham interviewing him here soon. Hrm.

More at: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/1...a-connections/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    James Clapper is beginning to crack, blaming his actions on following the orders of Obama:
    "just following orders"

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...bama-told-act/

This is very big news because it’s the first time a member of the deep state has admitted that President Obama was not only aware of the investigation, but was issuing orders to his team. “What were we supposed to have done…blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do?” And, as if we missed it the first time, he says it again. “It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    James Clapper is beginning to crack, blaming his actions on following the orders of Obama:
    "just following orders"

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...bama-told-act/
    I guess Brennan forgot to tell him that he is no longer innocent once he's been accused.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

This is very big news because it’s the first time a member of the deep state has admitted that President Obama was not only aware of the investigation, but was issuing orders to his team. “What were we supposed to have done…blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do?” And, as if we missed it the first time, he says it again. “It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”
    "Done his duty" He could have been a ... what' s the word? ... whistleblower... you know, a real one.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...11806174081024

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sometimes the obvious just slips by you. This is one of those times. Crowdstrike reportedly didn’t determine that ‘Russia’ hacked Hillary’s emails until June 2016. So how could Australia’s Alexander Downer know that ‘Russia’ hacked her emails in May 2016?

The dates just don’t add up. In May 2016 George Papadopoulos was contacted by Australian Alexander Downer and told you that Russia had Hillary’s emails.

But Crowdstrike didn’t investigate Hillary’s emails until June 2016 when they somehow claimed that the Russians had hacked into the DNC.

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ssians-in-may/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

General Michael Flynn’s attorney Sidney Powell a few days ago requested that the DOJ turn over the contents of two phones related to Joseph Mifsud. We now know those phones were from the UK, the country that is more suspect than Russia ever was!

Sidney Powell on Tuesday demanded the DOJ “produce evidence that has only recently come into [the DOJ’s] possession. This evidence includes the data and metadata of the following two devices:”

Powell wrote in her request –
    “This information is material, exculpatory, and relevant to the defense of Mr. Flynn, and specifically to the “OCONUS LURES” and agents that western intelligence tasked against him likely as early as 2014 to arrange — unbeknownst to him — “connection” with certain Russians that they would then use against him in their false claims. The phones were used by Mr. Joseph Mifsud.”
    We were the first to point out that there was more than one spy working to derail the Trump team back in 2015 in our post in June 2018. The President retweeted information in our post only to be ridiculed by the corrupt media – to this day Wikipedia claims Trump was incorrect

Wow, Strzok-Page, the incompetent & corrupt FBI lovers, have texts referring to a counter-intelligence operation into the Trump Campaign dating way back to December, 2015. SPYGATE is in full force! Is the Mainstream Media interested yet? Big stuff!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 6, 2018
    Of course you can imagine how General Flynn’s brother reacted after reading attorney Powell’s request – like any good brother would –
    OCNUS LURES… ????! bunch of traitorous God Damned Creeps!….@SidneyPowell1 @GenFlynn @BarbaraRedgate @GeorgePapa19 @realDonaldTrump @flynn_neill @GoJackFlynn @RealSLokhova @lofly727 https://t.co/uakbkEg9Gn
    — Joseph J. Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@JosephJFlynn1) October 16, 2019
    We found out soon that the phones noted by Powell were connected to the UK –
    Both Mifsud's Sims in @SidneyPowell1 request are British, as you can clearly deduct from serial numbers. This was obviously thought in advance as a strategy to buy time and to exclude all his Italian contacts from scrutiny. Check the country number. pic.twitter.com/vKQC1hAd6Z
    — Giulio Occhionero (@g_occhionero) October 17, 2019
    Italian Occhionero believes Italy is also connected to the Spygate scandal and he asked a good question about the phones noted by Powell –
    A little note that can be helpful to @SidneyPowell1 and many other people. Why Italian authorities have provided Mifsud's British phones and Sims but not the Italian ones that would show his network in Italy?
    — Giulio Occhionero (@g_occhionero) October 17, 2019
    Others are saying that if the UK is involved, perhaps an outfit named Hakluyt should be looked into –

6. HAKLUYT is a British PRIVATE spy Agency, with Headquarters in Mayfair, London.
    the most EXCLUSIVE and the most expensive part of London.
    between Bond Street and Hyde Park.
    Hakluyt does the dirty jobs that MI5, MI6, GCHQ are not allowed to do.
    — Greg Rubini (@GregRubini) October 19, 2019
    Hakluyt has connections around the world –
    8. take a look at the HAKLUYT Advisory Board…
    the Who's Who…
    Execs of Microsoft, Sony, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Mitsubishi,
    Central Bank of Argentina…
    and Iain Lobban, fmr GCHQ Director
    . https://t.co/WT773ydyMJ
    We were the first to report in May 2018 that the UK had more to do with the Spygate sham than Russia ever did.

This appears more and more accurate by the day. George Papadopoulos was set up in the UK by Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and others. Christopher Steele, is a former MI6 and he is behind the bogus Steele Dossier. And of course, now General Flynn was set up in the UK in an attempt to tie him to Russia. Downer, Halper and Mifsud are all connected to Hakluyt –
    10. Alexander Downer, Stefan Halper (and Joseph Mifsud) are all connected with HAKLUYT.
    Alexander Downer was even on the Board of Directors of Hakluyt
    from 2008 to 2014…
    And of course, John Brennan is connected to Hakluyt as well.
    ***Get Trump 2020 buttons @ TrumpButtons.com – Click Here***

12. yes, that's him !
    All Roads lead to Brennan
    (here pictured in the Hakluyt New York Office, at 540 Madison Avenue, NYC)
    . pic.twitter.com/vapvBBCMLG
    All roads to Russia run through and to the UK. And all roads lead to John Brennan.

UPDATE: Brennan took unofficial foreign intelligence compiled by contacts, colleagues, and associates—primarily from the UK, but also from other Five Eyes members, such as Australia.
    Individuals in official positions in UK intelligence, such as Robert Hanniganhead of the UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ, Britain’s equivalent of the National Security Agency)—partnered with former UK foreign intelligence members. Former MI6 head Sir Richard Dearlove, former Ambassador Sir Andrew Wood, and private UK intelligence firm Hakluyt all played a role.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-john-brennan/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hold on, wasn't the FISA report supposed to be released last week? Swordy, wut happened to muh FISA report?

Hold on, wasn't the FISA report supposed to be released last week? Swordy, wut happened to muh FISA report?
    Release of the FISA abuse report is taking longer than expected

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Department Justice is opening a criminal investigation into its own Russia probe. A new report from The New York Times said officials have shifted the Russia investigation overseen by Attorney General Barr from an “administrative review” into a criminal investigation.
    The move gives U.S. attorney John Durham the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents. DOJ rules state that a criminal inquiry can only be undertaken after finding a “reasonable indication” of wrongdoing.

More at: https://www.oann.com/department-of-j...-russia-probe/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Does FISA abuse concern you?

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Does FISA abuse concern you?
    It does. The real FISA abuse though, not this nonsense.

All this fraud upon the FISA court yet those allegedly affected by the fraud continually want to keep the fraud in place. Puzzling

Trump asks Congress to re-start NSA phone harvesting program
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/u...s-program.html

I read briefly that it was re-authorized by Congress recently and Trump signed it back into law but can't find any info about it now. Search results are all clogged up with the stuff in this thread.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-26-2019 at 10:03 AM.

It does. The real FISA abuse though, not this nonsense.
    I'm glad it is a concern of yours. What exactly is this nonsense, though? You are okay with American citizens having baseless FISA warrants issued against them just because they choose to work in politics?

What exactly excludes this nonsense from the rest of your general FISA abuse related concerns? Is it that they are people you don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    I'm glad it is a concern of yours. What exactly is this nonsense, though? You are okay with American citizens having baseless FISA warrants issued against them just because they choose to work in politics?

What exactly excludes this nonsense from the rest of your general FISA abuse related concerns? Is it that they are people you don't like?
    He seems to object even thought this set of events is our best hope for ending the abuse and seeing people punished.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ll this fraud upon the FISA court yet those allegedly affected by the fraud continually want to keep the fraud in place. Puzzling

Trump asks Congress to re-start NSA phone harvesting program
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/15/u...s-program.html

I read briefly that it was re-authorized by Congress recently and Trump signed it back into law but can't find any info about it now. Search results are all clogged up with the stuff in this thread.
    It is possible that someone can be fraudulently spied on due to the FISA court abuse while also wanting to maintain the FISA courts (and other tools) for what they consider to be important national security concerns. And that doesn't mean they don't want to solve the core abuse problem.

I'm not saying they're right in their solution - but that's a completely separate issue you are conflating. Seems like you are disagreeing there is even a problem just because you disagree with their solution. Or maybe it's because you don't like the particular people who have been impacted.

Can we agree on the problem first... just maybe?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast