Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

continued from here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ia-and-the-FBI

=====================

FRAUD upon the COURT

Confirmation: DOJ and FBI Used “Steele Dossier” for Application To FISA Court for Search Authority on Trump Campaign…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-144424

Don't miss it: This is a very concise and thorough article on HOW
    the entire system was 'played' (not JUST FISA) and what Nunes has discovered.

Sara Carter and Fox News are both confirming the DOJ and FBI used the Steele Dossier to get FISA-702 Data Surveillance Authority
    allowing them to spy on Trump campaign officials.

In the latest developments, as reported by Sara Carter and Fox News,
    the DOJ and FBI used the sketchy ‘Steele Dossier’ as the foundation for their FISA application.

(and they KNEW it was all bullshiit when they did it.. not just ONCE (it was denied by court) but TWICE.. dropping it in Obama's lap to PUSH it through FISA court. What's (so far) LOST in media/congressional reporting is not JUST the FBI's role... but the CIA's collusion as well. They (CIA) were the GENESIS.)

-------

What you need to know:

A warrant implies advanced judicial approval to begin surveillance and collecting emails and phone calls etc.
    Like a traditional Title III DOJ / law enforcement search warrant. But that’s not how FISA-702 works.

The FISA database, run by the NSA hub, already holds all the information, all the emails, texts, phone calls etc.
    The information already exists in a database. There are two steps to access the database of information:

♦Step One is to Query” the database for your subject.
    That search needs a factual legal reason to take place; like an ongoing investigation. (this is where the ABUSE happens. )

That search then returns an outcome, a set of information based on the “query” parameters.
    If the user gets a positive response to the “query” then Yes, the database holds information related to what they are looking for. Remember, there has to be a preexisting investigation to do the query.

♦Step Two is to Open” the data set.
    That’s the step that needs a “search warrant” to be legal.
    That second step, the ‘looking at the information’ is where an approval from the FISA court is needed.
    The investigator must fill out a FISA application and go to the FISA Court for approval.
    In order to get a FISA Court approval the investigator must show a valid reason for the search.

Example (not real):

•Step One: The DOJ/FBI official puts “Jared Kushner” into the search query. This generates a number of responses. Perhaps his emails, phone call logs, actual intercepted recordings of his calls, or text messages, etc. (everything the NSA hub captures “about” Jared Kushner). There has to be a valid investigative reason in this step. An investigation of Jared Kushner must be underway.

•Step Two: The DOJ/FBI official then quarantines the returned information and applies to the FISA Court for permission to review it. The FBI/DOJ official has to tell the court why they want to look, ie. the FISA application. The FISA court grants the application and gives the FBI/DOJ official the approval. The application must have a legal basis as presented to the court – similar to that needed for a search warrant.

In 2016 NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers noted there were numerous FISA-702(17) unauthorized “About Queries” being conducted by the intelligence community. These are queries that did not have an underlying investigation to support their taking place.

What Americans don't know (and Media isn't saying)

►The 'Trump' Dossier Fraud is merely a SAMPLE of what goes on every day in the....

'Fusion' Centers

This 'about Query' scam is NOT 'shut down'... (as the article maintains)
    in fact... it is the basis for the police state known as JTTF/FBI/FUSION CENTERS for reprisals and intimidation programs on americans.
    George describes...

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-22-2018 at 06:47 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Understand this:
    They want us to believe that 'money' launched the dossier.
    Wrong.
    The background was ALREADY created. Done.
    THEN given to Steele/Fusion GPS to 'market'.

It wasn't 'commissioned'... it was simply SOLD (DNC was a 'duped' CUSTOMER)
    Who better to 'blame' if the whole thing went South?

It's the criminal network operating at the helms of power in Government agencies protecting ITSELF...
    THROWING false 'bread crumbs' out... like 'DNC,DNC,DNC'/'RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA'/'HEZBOLLAH,HEZBOLLAH,HEZBOLLAH'
    and STONEWALLING (meta data 'redactions') via the (current) Justice Department...
    trying to keep the House Intel Committee and Senate Justice investigations
    from drilling down to the core.

I believe Trump thinks it can all be taken care of 'internally' to keep the sheep 'calm'.
    Over my dead body.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-11-2018 at 12:13 PM.

It's like everything the Trump haters have been doing since Day 1 is a mountain of total bullsh*t.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Cassandra

Politico
    Sessions creates team to focus on Hezbollah financing and drugs
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ah-team-336396

(Hezbollah Hezbollah Hezbollah) (Obama Obama Obama)

This is (still) 'surface' reporting.
    When will we get to 'what lies beneath?'
    When?
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-13-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Uranium Ratline: first domino

George was way ahead of the curve on this one..

October 21st, 2017 to be exact
    @ 6:25 he FIRST mentions 'Lambert'

He literally 'dug' the name up by his own research... then did the background...
    tracked him down to a distillery he owns in Maryland,
    then visited and spoke w/ the guy and his wife a month ago and taped it...

George predicted the guy might get thrown under the bus.
    Well...
    He was. Today.

Mark Lambert Indicted

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/forme...elated-foreign
    https://truepundit.com/feds-file-fir...ing-kickbacks/
    https://www.fredericknewspost.com/ne...897cbf1d5.html

This is what McCabe and Mueller & 'friends' always do and have ALWAYS done..
    they throw an expendable, compromised underling under the bus to take the hit.
    (or use em/suicide em.. or 'lean' on them for 'donations' or 'votes' or 'favors' or name it.)

He's (of course) 'guilty'... but he HAS a 'story' to tell.
    Will he be 'gag ordered' like Manafort by the court?
    Will he 'plea' down the charges in exchange for SILENCE?

It's just another brick on a very full load and more bricks are coming.
    There's simply too much to 'quash'. Fun times ahead.

Now.. because of all the incredible work done by the crowdsourced documentation.. (kudos to 911bodysnatchers.. she did all the transcriptions)
    It becomes SIMPLE to 'catch up' (for you, for journalists, for lawyers, for Congressmen, anyone... to unravel the pieces)

If you want to explore this uranium ratline further via George...
    here is a link to all the hits on 'Lambert' both vids and transcripts
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/...restrict_sr=on

Try 'Transportation Logistics' for even more...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/...elevance&t=all

and 'Tenex'
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/...elevance&t=all

**You can use Cntrl 'F' to launch 'Find' and highlight where in the transcripts you find the word(s)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-13-2018 at 07:33 PM.

George expanding/linking Cassandra with Uranium One...
    (pushing out the connections to Session's task force team.. they don't miss an episode either. )

'Q' sez 'Hi'/Shout Out to George (that's better than a Pulitzer )

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-14-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Understand this:
    They want us to believe that 'money' launched the dossier.
    Wrong.
    The background was ALREADY created. Done.
    THEN given to Steele/Fusion GPS to 'market'.

It wasn't 'commissioned'... it was simply SOLD (DNC was a 'duped' CUSTOMER)
    Who better to 'blame' if the whole thing went South?

It's the criminal network operating at the helms of power in Government agencies protecting ITSELF...
    THROWING false 'bread crumbs' out... like 'DNC,DNC,DNC'/'RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA'/'HEZBOLLAH,HEZBOLLAH,HEZBOLLAH'
    and STONEWALLING (meta data 'redactions') via the (current) Justice Department...
    trying to keep the House Intel Committee and Senate Justice investigations
    from drilling down to the core.
    George wants the core.

TRUE GENISIS

George continues to trace the CIA initiated 'footsteps' that ended up being 'packaged' and 'sold' as the 'the dossier'...

Smoking Gun (if this doc is authenticated)
    With a newly disclosed GCHQ document corroborating the contact meetings between
    US CIA Director John Brennan and UK/GCHQ DirectorRobert Hannigan

George fits together the timeline sequences of what then transpired consequent to that meeting.

Pay attention to Susan Rice footage. This is her/CIA covering their ass... and Nunes KNOWS it.
    This is them USING the 'Foreign Intelligence loophole' by employing the UK GS4 operatives on US soil...
    to 'legalize' the domestic surveillance on Trump et al LONG before the FISA actions.

==========

Congressman Ron DeSantis Discusses Request To Ryan For Declassification of Dossier Documents…

Watch it. You can see how far behind the curve the 'public' is (still) being mushroomed and slow footed.
    Amazing ain't it.

=========

This is a pretty good write-up published today
    #FusionCollusion – Congress Takes 3-Prong Approach To Surround Corrupt Intelligence and Justice Officials…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-144547

excellent summation of the dossier 'published parts'...
    but
    it's still only half the story and half the players.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-15-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Uranium One
    more Uranium One breadcrumbs from George....

Beyond Mark Lambert....
    Is Pavel Kroupnik the next Uranium One domino? (to get to Meuller, McCabe, Rosenstein, Comey)
    (Pavel Kroupnik runs US Enrichment Corp.) (Lambert married Roman Kroupnik's daughter)

Nellie & Uranium?
    Did Nellie Ohr have an Iridium Phone?

Is the Uranium ratline now using Spacex (Iridium) Payloads to install their own (independent) Global Transport Tracking System?
    (duplicating/replacing/obviating the 'need' for smuggling by using the US Naval Intelligence system)
    By using the Aireon payloads, Harris (another CIA cutout company) created the Exact View RT system (to monitor/catalog Air & Sea traffic)

Unraveling The Ratline as a Business

How to 'Optimize' The Five Fingers of Uranium - HEU, EU, LEU, DU, W

Congressional CYA: "I Was Mis-Led!"

Since 'exposed'... the yellow cake operations were quickly suicided.. aka Trucking and Ore Reduction
    and now comes the mad scramble in Western States Political Circles (Co-Conspirators)
    to claim 'innocence'.

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-15-2018 at 12:46 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rep Matt Gaetz on FISA Corruption Memo: “Very Foundations of Our Democracy” At Risk…

Reviewing 'eyes only' summary report from the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, (Nunes)
    including a memo held in the Congressional Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)
    that contained previously-undisclosed information involving the Federal Bureau of Intelligence (FBI) and Department of Justice (DOJ).

more delay & slofooting of crucial FISA corruption information KEPT hidden from US AND Congress
    until AFTER the 702 vote.

[…] There will be no copies of the report handed out to House members.
    Instead, a copy will be made available for them to read in a secure room in the Capitol.
    They won’t be able to take the report out of the room.
    But they will know the answers to the questions.

The House itself can declassify documents under certain conditions.
    If enough members support declassifying the House Intel report,
    then the House as a body could move to declassify the information in it.
    And then the public would know.
    and note that they suppressed it anyway...
    DESPITE the Jan. 9 letter from DeSantis calling for its IMMEDIATE disclosure:

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-18-2018 at 05:52 PM.

This thread is stacked with information.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Things are about to get real bad for Democrats.

I will be increasing my bet that Republicans hold the house in 2018.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

So,, is anything changing other than ownership of resources.

can I expect that the "do not detain" order has been lifted?

Can I buy a gun yet?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    ‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...-expose-obama/

GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...de-public.html
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

If you've been reading this thread you know a LOT more than is being said here...

Last edited by goldenequity; 01-18-2018 at 11:03 PM.

#ReleasetheMemo

“It is so alarming the American people have to see this. It's troubling. It is shocking,”” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan

“Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz

"not only will the release of this memo result in DOJ firing, but people will go to jail." Rep. Matt Gatetz
    Last edited by AZJoe; 01-19-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by AZJoe; 01-20-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I seriously doubt the memo gets released. The republicans are in on it.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This is how it will break down. There will be calls from McCain and others that the sacred offices of the FBI & DOJ must be spared from the public outcry. In other words, don't expect any memo.

I wish some renegade HoR member would release it illegally, just for amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This is how it will break down. There will be calls from McCain and others that the sacred offices of the FBI & DOJ must be spared from the public outcry. In other words, don't expect any memo.

I wish some renegade HoR member would release it illegally, just for amusement.
    Why doesn't one of the congresscritters just read it on the floor of the congress?

House GOP members have approached Speaker Paul Ryan about incorporating a vote to make public an explosive new FISA abuse memo as part of government shutdown negotiations.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...shutdown-talks
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I seriously doubt the memo gets released. The republicans are in on it.
    I'm in agreement. When was the last time heads have rolled in Washington for anything? Nobody will condemn another because they fear condemnation themselves.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is coming out today. The Day of reckoning for the Deep S. T A T. E

Be safe everyone!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm in agreement. When was the last time heads have rolled in Washington for anything? Nobody will condemn another because they fear condemnation themselves.
    When was the last time we had a Patriot in the White House?

Let the draining of the swamp commence!
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post

I will join your enthusiasm when something substantive happens, until then I remain merely open minded and reliant on GOD and his wisdom to decide what is the best outcome that our country deserves.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol.

REMEMBER THIS DAY
    +

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will join your enthusiasm when something substantive happens, until then I remain merely open minded and reliant on GOD and his wisdom to decide what is the best outcome that our country deserves.
    Of course we remain reliant upon God. That goes without saying.

I think we shall see some big things happening in the VERY near future. Be optimistic! The satanist are on the run! The pedophiles are now the prey! The swamp has already started to be drained... build the case, get all the ducks in the row, and then round them up. This is a war and requires strategy and timing.

By the end of this year, the swamp will be drained significantly. For this we should praise God.
    +

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast