Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Gowdy says it ain't so, showing his true colors:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks 4 posting this Timo.
    It's clear Gowdy has sold out by defending the 'institution' (no matter what)
    This interview is laughable (though I enjoyed the end)

In the first MINUTE it's an OBVIOUS lie.
    He's establishing the narrative that out of 30,000 men and women
    with their daily 'hands' on that much POWER
    only 5 FIVE!.... no.. make that 2 TWO! are corrupted????
    USA! USA! USA!

He is coating the 'system' with so much 'butter'
    ... like we're all supposed to IGNORE that fact
    that the BREAD really DOES have MOLD on it.
    I consider him a very sincere but very CONFUSED individual.

I could go into a whole discourse on Judgement vs Mercy...
    it's EXACTLY where and what is 'troubling' Trey Gowdy.

Sooner or Later we will get to what lies 'beneath' the dossier.
    The operation was ALREADY in play LONG before Christopher Steele/Simpson/Fusion GPS.
    It was (as we know) not the FBI (alone).

remember: It wasn't MONEY, the DNC nor McCain that 'launched' what became the 'dossier'.
    They were 'customers'.... they BOUGHT it; they didn't COMMISSION it.
    THAT lie continues to be regurgitated by ALL media (including FOX).
    It's being used as 'cover' for what lies beneath.

It was Brennan, US/CIA and UK/GCHQ/G4S
    who were ALREADY busy doing clandestine surveillance on American soil trying to get 'dirt'
    and organize the entrapment/sting.
    Papadapolous was THEIR man.

We KNOW they each REGULARLY hand off TERABYTES
    of bulk, domestic Vault 7/Snowden type 'data collection'
    to each other (to skirt each others 'domestic' spying laws)
    to then be taken apart and analyzed 'offshore', condensed/assembled
    and then 'onshored' as useable 'reports'.

Look Ma... NO FISA!

McCabe is Brennan's protege.. he's been an inside man for the CIA throughout his career.
    He's corrupt as HELL covered in blood and dirt.
    We lay Lavoy Finicum's body at your feet Andy.

I can't WAIT till we get past the 'political weaponization' angle...
    The continual focus on 'HOW' and 'WHAT' they did...
    and never touching on the 'WHY' (Uranium/Greed/ratlines/Clinton Foundation etc.)
    We'll get there.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-06-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Jan2017

It is significant - if true - that the very first FISA warrant application was rejected
    without some DNC/Clinton manufactured false affidavit to push it through as insurance for the election outcome,
    done by an FBI director !

from about 0:23 mark on ...
    "dangerous precedent that's been established by the FBI.
    James Comey and the FBI attempted to get a FISA warrant in the summer of 2016. They were not successful.
    They then moved in October by adding to their request the Steele dossier. Then they get a FISA warrant.
    Then it was renewed a day before the inauguration and then renewed subsequently again."
    Comey tweets about "weasels and liars" on Friday . . .

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It is significant - if true - that the very first FISA warrant application was rejected
    without some DNC/Clinton manufactured false affidavit to push it through as insurance for the election outcome,
    done by an FBI director !
    Yes it is. AND via Alexandra Chalupa incident we know it was PURPOSELY 'dropped' into Obama's lap
    (who then no longer could claim 'clean hands'/no 'knowledge') to gain/manufacture further 'credibility'
    to FURTHER 'pressure' the FISA court on it's re-submission.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-05-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Thanks 4 posting this Timo.
    It's clear Gowdy has sold out by defending the 'institution' (no matter what)
    This interview is laughable (though I enjoyed the end)

In the first MINUTE it's an OBVIOUS lie.
    He's establishing the narrative that out of 30,000 men and women
    with their daily 'hands' on that much POWER
    only 5 FIVE!.... no.. make that 2 TWO! are corrupted????
    USA! USA! USA!

He is coating the 'system' with so much 'butter'
    ... like we're all supposed to IGNORE that fact
    that the BREAD really DOES have MOLD on it.
    I consider him a very sincere but very CONFUSED individual.

I could go into a whole discourse on Judgement vs Mercy...
    it's EXACTLY where and what is 'troubling' Trey Gowdy.

Sooner or Later we will get to what lies 'beneath' the dossier.
    The operation was ALREADY in play LONG before Christopher Steele/Simpson/Fusion GPS.
    It was (as we know) not the FBI (alone).
    Interesting that Gowdy is not seeking reelection. Maybe he is smart enough to understand its time to jump off a sinking ship.
    Last edited by seapilot; 02-05-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Interesting that Gowdy is not seeking reelection. Maybe he is smart enough to understand its time to jump off a sinking ship.
    He is self-draining.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Things are about to get real bad for Democrats.

I will be increasing my bet that Republicans hold the house in 2018.
    If interest rates keep rising and the Dow keeps sinking we're going to get QE4 and $10 a gallon gas. Nobody will remember this memo.

It's like he's reading our thread.. hahaha

I can't think of a better emphasis on just what's been said on this very page.
    The 'collusion' coverup and ABUSE by the intelligence agencies and law enforcement/justice.

Here you can watch in one setting
    both
    Director Mueller (FBI) and Director Clapper (DNI)
    playing cat and mouse with oversight questioning.

(The first part of the video concerns George's 4 lawsuits that he's doing in his 'spare' time. hahaha
    I don't discuss them on this thread... yet. Let's see if he can get standing first.
    Interestingly... It's going to be Judge Contreras that hears the lawsuit(s).
    Ring any bells???)
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is looking for his next job, and he wants to make it perfectly clear that he stands with the establishment and the system.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    If interest rates keep rising and the Dow keeps sinking we're going to get QE4 and $10 a gallon gas. Nobody will remember this memo.
    True. By the same token if more people are getting raises and doing well financially, nobody will care about anything that Democrats whine about.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He is looking for his next job, and he wants to make it perfectly clear that he stands with the establishment and the system.
    I would think his time and publicity gained from his time in Congress will bolster his private sector demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Here is something interesting to note about Gowdy leaving. He is THE ONLY PERSON that was allowed on the Republican side to see the FISA warrants in question that were written in the memo. He understands the implications.

He also said that this would not harm the Mueller investigation. Why would he say that? My guess is he does not want to be the one that gets blamed for lighting the fuse.
    Last edited by seapilot; 02-05-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Jan2017

He is THE ONLY PERSON that was allowed on the Republican side to see the FISA warrants in question
    that were written in the memo. He understands the implications.

He also said that this would not harm the Mueller investigation. Why would he say that?
    My guess is he does not want to be the one that gets blamed for lighting the fuse.
    Fuse lit . . . about to clear the tower.

George (imo) has not yet read the article outing/proving Carter Page as an FBI operative in 2013....

and yet
    he posts a completely on TARGET vid this morning discussing EXACTLY that. Amazing. amazing.
    behold:

Senior Executive Service (SES) (just say Stazi... it's easier.)

more great info for the white hats.....
    as George performs a 'spinal tap' on a 10,000 strong centerpiece of the 'swamp'.

Senior Executive Service (SES)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior...ited_States%29

You might have to replay this several times in order to fathom exactly the magnitude of what he is describing here.

This is a program of 'political appointees' simply INSERTED at the TOP of gov't orgs in cities across the country.
    (actually the world.. the 2nd logo above is the Foreign Service SES)

Exactly like the Executive branch/State Department's appointee pay-to-play 'ambassadors' system....
    except
    this is a DOMESTIC 'internal' chain of command of political appointees....
    owing 'allegiance' to their 'benefactors'... but on government payroll w/ $200,000 salaries.
    Hillary 'grew' the program from 1,000 to 10,000.

So think 'ambassadors'. Centralized. Immediately 'in charge' of 'local' operations. 10,000 'cells'.

The question then is: Ambassadors for WHOM/WHAT?

Like Geo says: This was/is a very, very BAD idea.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-06-2018 at 09:21 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You're not serious... not possible!!"

On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.
    Just a week ago, and thus before Sullivan quietly directed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team to provide Flynn’s attorneys “any exculpatory evidence,” Washington Examiner columnist Byron York detailed the oddities of Flynn’s case. The next day, former assistant U.S. attorney and National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy connected more of the questionable dots. York added even more details a couple of days later. Together these articles provide the backdrop necessary to understand the significance of Sullivan’s order on Friday.

Why Bombshells Are Likely Ahead

With a protective order in place, Flynn’s attorneys should start receiving the required disclosures from the special counsel’s office. There is reason to believe these will include some bombshells.
    First, we know from the recently released GOP House Intelligence Committee memo and the Grassley-Graham criminal referral of Christopher Steele, the FBI and DOJ withheld significant (and material, in my view) information in seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to conduct surveillance on Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page. There is cause to believe the FISA court was connected to the criminal charge filed against Flynn because Contreras, who recused less than a week after accepting Flynn’s guilty plea, “is one of just three FISA court judges who sits in the District of Columbia, where it is likely the Trump-Russia FISA warrants were sought.”
    Was other evidence withheld, either from the FISA court or from Flynn’s attorneys in negotiating a plea? Again, there is reason to believe so, given the players involved and the facts already uncovered.
    Remember, the special counsel charged Flynn with lying to FBI agents on January 24. While the charge did not identify the FBI agents involved, we know that Peter Strzok conducted the January interview that eventually led to the criminal case against Flynn. Strzok formed a part of Mueller’s team until he was removed following the discovery of hostile text messages concerning Trump, including a planned “insurance policy” should Trump win the White House.
    Obama political holdover Sally Yates’ involvement in the case raises additional concerns. While Strzok and Mueller initially indicated they believed Flynn had been truthful, Yates, while serving as acting attorney general, had directed Strzok to interview Flynn and had pushed for charges against Flynn under the Logan Act. Another member of Mueller’s team, Andrew Weissmann, is likewise suspect given his praise for Yates’ refusal to defend Trump’s travel ban. Weissmann remains a part of the special counsel’s team, notwithstanding calls for his ouster.
    Mueller must now provide Flynn all exculpatory evidence: Significantly, if the information is favorable to Flynn but the special counsel’s office believes it is immaterial, government attorneys must nonetheless provide the evidence to Sullivan to allow him to make the call. In other words, Mueller’s team cannot unilaterally decide what evidence matters, as the Department of Justice did in applying to the FISA court for a surveillance warrant on Page while withholding the key fact that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for information crucial to the application.
    This Whole Thing Could Bring further Abuse to Light

No one knows yet what the evidence will show. However, there are enough shady characters involved to believe there will be something of significance. Then what?
    Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor and author of “Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice,” writes that Flynn should withdraw his guilty plea and suggests that Sullivan, as “the country’s premier jurist experienced in the abuses of our Department of Justice, . . . is the best person to confront the egregious government misconduct that has led to and been perpetrated by the Mueller-Weissmann ‘investigation’ and to right the injustices that have arisen from it.”
    Friday’s order suggests Sullivan is ready to do just that. That order consisted of an updated standing order detailing the government’s obligations under Brady. On the surface, Friday’s order seems inconsequential, but in comparing the December 12, 2017, version to the February 16, 2018, version, one substantive change stood out.
    It was subtle, but significant given the posture of this case: The revised version added one sentence specifying that the government’s obligation to produce evidence material either to the defendant’s guilt or punishment “includes producing, during plea negotiations, any exculpatory evidence in the government’s possession.”

More at: http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/...al-corruption/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

@Swordsmyth
    If the DoJ suddenly 'drops' the Flynn case... it is BECAUSE they want to hide the 'exculpatory' documents/disclosures.
    This is very, very, very common...
    indeed, another very common tactic is to purposefully 'taint' proceedings so a case is then declared a mistrial by the judge.
    They do this to hide their own 'set-ups' and illegal 'stings' when things aren't going 'slam-dunk' in court. Think Bundy.
    I will watch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    @Swordsmyth
    If the DoJ suddenly 'drops' the Flynn case... it is BECAUSE they want to hide the 'exculpatory' documents/disclosures.
    This is very, very, very common...
    indeed, another very common tactic is to purposefully 'taint' proceedings so a case is then declared a mistrial by the judge.
    They do this to hide their own 'set-ups' and illegal 'stings' when things aren't going 'slam-dunk' in court. Think Bundy.
    I will watch for it.
    They have an infinite number of tricks for every occasion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

McCain associate invokes Fifth Amendment on Trump dossier sources: report

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375205-mccain-associate-invokes-fifth-amendment-on-trump-dossier

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They have an infinite number of tricks for every occasion.
    The tricks aren't that good. We just let them get away with murder.

McCain associate invokes Fifth Amendment on Trump dossier sources: report

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/375205-mccain-associate-invokes-fifth-amendment-on-trump-dossier
    Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) had wanted to speak with Kramer about his visit to London in November 2016, during which he met with the author of the dossier, former British spy Christopher Steele. According to court filings, he met with Steele at McCain's request, to view “the pre-election memoranda on a confidential basis."
    Kramer then traveled back to the U.S. and gave copies of the memos to McCain, who then turned the documents over to the FBI.

The committee interviewed Kramer last month prior to issuing a subpoena for him.

The dossier was created by opposition research firm Fusion GPS and funded by Hillary Clinton's campaign.
    So, the crime was meeting with a British spy? Stealing a copy of something funded by the Clinton campaign? Showing it to McCain?

What is the crime that allows him to hide behind the Fifth?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, the crime was meeting with a British spy? Stealing a copy of something funded by the Clinton campaign? Showing it to McCain?

What is the crime that allows him to hide behind the Fifth?
    Treason?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Treason?
    So, if meeting with the spy and looking at the report is treason, what is hiring the spy and commissioning the report?

No, I doubt that's it. It sounds good. I'd like to see Hilldawg trade her pantsuist for an orange jumpsuit. But it's probably more like industrial espionage.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Suspiciously, Barack Obama’s Intelligence Community Assessment matches the main allegations leveled by the Clinton-paid dossier on Trump, which wormed its way into intelligence channels, in addition to the FBI, Justice Department and State Department, during the 2016 campaign.
    In fact, the shady dossier makes exactly the same claim — that Putin personally “ordered” the cyberattacks on the Clinton campaign and leaked embarrassing e-mails to “bolster Trump,” as part of “an aggressive Trump support operation.” Like Obama’s ICA, Clinton’s dossier provides no concrete evidence to back up the claim.
    After learning Obama Justice and FBI officials relied heavily on unsubstantiated rumors in the dossier to wiretap a Trump adviser during the election, congressional leaders now suspect the dossier also informed Obama intelligence officials who compiled the ICA.
    The report was released Jan. 6, 2017 — the same day intelligence officials attached a written summary of the dossier to a highly classified Russia briefing they gave Obama about the dossier, and the day after Obama held a secret White House meeting to discuss the dossier with his national-security adviser and FBI director.
    Staff investigators for GOP Rep. Devin Nunes’ intelligence committee, for one, are now going over “every word” of the ICA — including classified footnotes — to see if any of the analysis was pre-cooked based on the dossier. On Tuesday, Nunes sent letters to Obama intel officials responsible for the report. He demanded former top spook John Brennan and intel czar James Clapper provide answers about how they used the dossier in intel reports and when they learned the Clinton camp paid for it.

More at: https://nypost.com/2018/02/22/yet-an...trump-dossier/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Buried in this thread is much material about the Uranium crime ring... answering the question of WHY all the FISA/Election gate.

So..
    picking up from here

we now find another loose thread in the Uranium tapestry:

AQ Khan / Abdul Qadeer Khan Father of Pakistan Nukes since 1971

A. Q. Khan, is a Pakistani former nuclear physicist and a metallurgical engineer,
    founded the uranium enrichment program for Pakistan's atomic bomb project.
    Khan founded and established the Kahuta Research Laboratories in 1976,
    serving as both its senior scientist and Director-General until he retired in 2001.

Lots of Background

BBC China: In October 2003 the ship was diverted to Italy while carrying gas centrifuges for uranium enrichment to Libya.

Libyan Nuke Program Was CIA-MI6 Sting Op
    “Then, in early October 2003, the U.S., the U.K., Germany, and Italy interdicted the ‘BBC China,’ a German ship destined for Libya that the Americans had been tracking for nearly a year.

A U.S. intelligence official informed the Libyans that the five 40-foot containers marked used machine parts that were offloaded from the ship contained thousands of centrifuge parts to enrich uranium, manufactured in Malaysia by the A.Q. Khan network,”

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/16/wo...hron-khan.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/12/wo...s-network.html
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-28-2018 at 05:43 PM.

The FBI may have violated criminal statutes, as well as its own strict internal procedures, by using unverified information during the 2016 election to obtain a surveillance warrant on onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee charged Thursday in a letter obtained by Fox News.
    House Intelligence Committee (HPSCI) Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., wrote in his letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions that “in this instance, it’s clear that basic operating guidance was violated.”
    Nunes cited the Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide (DIOG), which was created by the bureau and approved by the Justice Department, to say he believed the FBI violated procedures requiring verified and documented evidence in applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
    An Oct. 2011 version of the operations guide states that the “accuracy of information contained within FISA applications is of utmost importance... Only documented and verified information may be used to support FBI applications to the court.”
    The guidance also states that information in a FISA application must be “thoroughly vetted and confirmed.”
    Nunes to Sessions: FBI may have violated criminal statutes in Carter Page FISA application

Nunes listed five criminal statutes that were possibly violated, including conspiracy, obstruction of justice, contempt of court. It also cites statutes that make it a crime to willfully deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution and another preventing unauthorized electronic surveillance.
    In the letter, Nunes asks Sessions whether these protocols requiring verified information have changed, and if not, what steps the DOJ or FBI taken to hold officials behind the Page application accountable.
    The letter is carbon copied to FBI Director Christopher Wray and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...rter-page.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

another part of the crime ring...
    Scaramucci and Bannon both played the role of 'brokers', overseeing the Wall Street 'investments'
    for Naval Intelligence connected players looking to 'parley' their profits from the transport & logistics of the ops...
    either by 'looking the other way' or by active participation in 'tracking' using the tools at their disposal.

DARK WEAPONS (smuggling ops/contractors like Skybridge, Chemring and Purple Shovels)

http://www.purpleshovel.com/
    https://skybridgetactical.com/
    http://www.chemring.co.uk/

March 1, 2017
    Scaramucci Says He Fears John Kelly Will Thwart SkyBridge Sale
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...of-staff-kelly

Accuses Kelly of blocking him from meeting with Trump

Scaramucci says he now fears Kelly will thwart his bid to sell his stake in SkyBridge Capital to China’s HNA Group Co.
    The sale has been stuck at CIFIUS Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S., which reviews foreign acquisitions of domestic businesses for security risks.

Scaramucci claims Kelly has been blocking his access to the president.
    He said he was prevented from attending a gathering Trump went to with business executives at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
    He also said he was blocked after having been invited to a meeting at the White House with a top Trump aide.

Last edited by goldenequity; 03-02-2018 at 11:23 AM.

In a Daily Caller op-ed calling the Russian meddling narrative a "false public manipulation," Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska claims that Daniel Jones - a former FBI investigator, Feinstein staffer and now a Fusion GPS operative - told the Russian Oligarch's lawyer in March, 2017 that Fusion GPS was funded by "a group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros."

Of note, Deripaska's lawyer, D.C. lobbyist Adam Waldman, recommended Jones to investigate and verify the claims from the Fusion GPS anti-Trump dossier assembled by former UK spy Christopher Steele. Waldman was also an intermediary between Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Steele in trying to arrange a meeting - which suggests that Waldman, Jones, Steele and Fusion GPS are all connected.
    Deripaska describes the ongoing "Russia narrative" as nothing more than a scandal manufactured by the deep state. "Wagging the dog costs money," writes Deripaska. "So, who is the “funding mechanism” of this “shadowy government?”" Why, none other than billionaire financier George Soros, according to Daniel Jones - as relayed to Congressional investigators by Deripaska's attorney Adam Waldman:
    [O]n March 16, 2017, Daniel Jones — himself a team member of Fusion GPS, self-described former FBI agent and, as we now know from the media, an ex-Feinstein staffer — met with my lawyer, Adam Waldman, and described Fusion as a “shadow media organization helping the government,” funded by a “group of Silicon Valley billionaires and George Soros.” My lawyer testified these facts to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Nov. 3. Mr. Soros is, not coincidentally, also the funder of two “ethics watchdog” NGOs (Democracy 21 and CREW) attacking Rep. Nunes’ committee memo. -Oleg Deripaska
    Jones currently runs the Penn Quarter Group, a "research and investigative advisory" firm whose website was registered in April of 2016, days before Steele delivered his first in a series of Trump-Russia memos. Jones began tweeting out articles suggesting illicit ties between the Trump campaign and Russia as early as 2017.
    As The Federalist's Sean Davis reported last month, Congressional documents and leaked texts between Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and Deripaska's attorney Adam Waldman reveal that Jones is "intimately involved with ongoing efforts to retroactively validate" the Steele / Fusion GPS memos.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-funded-soros

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast