Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed

Chris2 Free This Sat, 07/07/2018 - 22:42 Permalink Jordan was on TV saying his son wrestles for Ohio state, his nephews wrestle for the Badgers.
    His nephew was killed last night in a freak car accident. 8pm went off the road into a ditch, over corrected and rolled.

I would not be surprised if it wasn't really an accident.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Oh good, Zerohedge.

Oh good; an extreme progressive!

Cha Ching!$$$$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Former FBI attorney Lisa Page, whose text messages with FBI agent Peter Strzok became a flashpoint amid allegations of anti-Trump bias at the bureau, will not appear for interviews on Wednesday with House lawmakers, her lawyer said.
    Page's lawyer said in a statement obtained by Politico that she will not comply with a congressional subpoena to testify before the House Judiciary and the Oversight and Government Reform Committees.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) blasted Page's announcement in a statement Tuesday night, accusing the former FBI lawyer of having "something to hide."
    "She has known for months that the House Judiciary Committee has sought her testimony as part of our joint investigation with the Oversight Committee into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016, and she has no excuse for her failure to appear," Goodlatte wrote.
    “We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.”

More at: http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...akers-attorney

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Conservative lawmakers in the House are preparing to impeach Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Politico reported Friday.
    Sources told the publication that conservatives have been preparing to have Rosenstein impeached for weeks over allegations that he’s held up their investigation into FBI agents who some lawmakers say are biased against President Trump.
    House Freedom Caucus leaders Reps. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) are leading the effort, and the impeachment document could be filed as soon as Monday, according to Politico.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...in-soon-report

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The White House has rebuffed concerns among American intelligence and law enforcement officials and ordered that more lawmakers be given access to classified information about an informant the F.B.I. used in 2016 to investigate possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to two American officials with knowledge of the decision.Both the director of national intelligence and the director of the F.B.I. tried to keep the classified documents tightly restricted, fearing that a broader dissemination of operational reports and other sensitive material could lead to more leaks of detailed information about the role of the confidential F.B.I. informant.
    Some American officials believe, in fact, the reason the White House made the decision was to provide political ammunition to President Trump’s Republican allies who have argued — without any evidence — that the F.B.I. investigation was opened in July 2016 as an effort to keep Mr. Trump from becoming president.
    The White House declined to comment.
    The F.B.I. files about the informant will now be available to all members of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees, instead of to just a group of congressional leaders known as the Gang of Eight. It is unclear whether Mr. Trump or a lower-level White House official authorized the move.

More at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/u...informant.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

GOP lawmakers were pleased with former FBI attorney Lisa Page's Friday closed-door interview with select House committee members - in sharp contrast to her former FBI co-worker and lover Peter Strzok's Thursday testimony which was mostly a ten-hourtrain wreck.

After just five hours, a "cooperative" and "credible" Page answered many questions Strzok didn't, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) as reported by Politico's Kyle Cheney, in large part because FBI attorneys present at the session backed off and let her answer more questions.
    Rep. Ratcliffe says Lisa PAGE answered many questions Strzok didn’t and that lawmakers learned a lot of new information. He declined to provide any other details.
    — Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) July 13, 2018
    Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) - one of Page's harshest critics leading up to her appearance, said that her cooperation "speaks well of her" according to The Hill.
    “We certainly learned additional things today, but I can tell you that the last thing anyone wants to be is falsely accused and her willingness to cooperate today speaks well of her" -Rep. Mark Meadows
    Remarkably, we learned new information today suggesting the DOJ had not notified Lisa Page of Congress' outstanding interview requests for over 7 months now. The DOJ/FBI appear to be continuing their efforts to keep material facts, and perhaps even witnesses, from Congress.
    — Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) July 13, 2018
    Rep. MEADOWS says Page was able to answer more than Strzok because the FBI counsel was less intrusive and seemed more permissive.

Republicans seem far more pleased with her testimony than Strzok’s. Meadows/Gaetz/Ratcliffe all say they learned good new info.
    Meadows: Lisa Page is a very credible witness..she’s doing her best to help us find the truth and I think in ways she’snbeen falsely accused of not being willing to cooperate. We've learned.. evidence..that would suggest that she’s been willing to help in a spirit of transparency
    — Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 14, 2018
    Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said that Page's testimony heightened his concern over whether the FBI was driving towards a "desired outcome" in its Russ'a probe.
    Rep. Gaetz says the questions Lisa Page answered — but Strzok would not — heighten his concern about whether the FBI was driving toward a “desired outcome” in its Russia probe.

He said FBI counsel was still there and at times intervened to prevent her from answering.
    Gaetz also questioned the presence of FBI attorneys during the private testimony.
    “Lisa Page is not an FBI employee, but the FBI was here providing counsel and giving her direction as to which questions to answer or not answer and there is a question as to the propriety of that before the House,” Gaetz said, according to the Hill.
    But he said he also found Page to be “more credible” than Strzok, the New York Post reported.
    “I didn’t agree with her characterization of every text message and every piece of evidence,” Gaetz said as he left the House hearing. “But we did not see the smug attitude from Lisa Page that we saw from Peter Strzok.” -Fox News
    The three GOP lawmakers wouldn't say whether what Page shared during her closed door appearance was consistent with Strzok's Thursday session, they did get new information.
    All three, though, declined to say whether her testimony was consistent with Strzok’s. They got *new* info but not necessarily inconsistent testimony.
    And while special agent Peter Strzok freaked people out with his Devil's Advocate performance on Thursday, Lisa Page now appears poised to redeem herself through honesty and transparency. Who knows, maybe watching her former side-piece do this freaked her out too:
    Completely real. I personally recorded it from my tv. I was so shocked when I saw it and played it back. I only cut the first part of the arguing. This is the full recording I captured. I couldn’t believe it. pic.twitter.com/fL3Ji16qP1
    — Holly Bowie (@Hollybowie) July 13, 2018
    Note Page's depiction in the media has gone from this:

To this:

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...outcome-russia

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So,, is anything changing other than ownership of resources.

can I expect that the "do not detain" order has been lifted?

Can I buy a gun yet?
    Can u print 1?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

As we sift through the ashes of Thursday's dumpster-fire Congressional hearing with still employed FBI agent Peter Strzok, Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller plucked out a key exchange between Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tx) and Strzok which revealed a yet-unknown bombshell about the Clinton email case.
    Nearly all of Hillary Clinton's emails on her homebrew server went to a foreign entity that isn't Russia. When this was discovered by the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), IG Chuck McCullough sent his investigator Frank Ruckner and an attorney to notify Strzok along with three other people about the "anomaly."

Four separate attempts were also made to notify DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz to brief him on the massive security breach, however Horowitz "never returned the call." Recall that Horowitz concluded last month that despite Strzok's extreme bias towards Hillary Clinton and against Donald Trump - none of it translated to Strzok's work at the FBI.
    In other words; Strzok, while investigating Clinton's email server, completely ignored the fact that most of Clinton's emails were sent to a foreign entity - while IG Horowitz simply didn't want to know about it.
    The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok. -Daily Caller
    Gohmert continued; “It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia.
    Strzok admitted to meeting with Ruckner but said he couldn't remember the "specific" content of their discussion.
    “The forensic examination was done by the ICIG and they can document that,” Gohmert said, “but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.”
    Meanwhile, “Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call,” Gohmert said - and Horowitz wouldn't return the call.
    And while Peter Strzok couldn't remember the specifics of his meeting with the IG about the giant "foreign entity" bombshell, he texted this to his mistress Lisa Page when the IG discovered the "(C)" classification on several of Clinton's emails - something the FBI overlooked:
    “Holy cow ... if the FBI missed this, what else was missed? … Remind me to tell you to flag for Andy [redacted] emails we (actually ICIG) found that have portion marks (C) on a couple of paras. DoJ was Very Concerned about this.”
    30,000+ Hillary Clinton emails were sent to an unauthorized foreign entity, not #RussianHacking

Obama was one of 13 individuals who sent AT LEAST 100 emails to Hillary

At least 100 Obama emails are in the hands of a foreign entity �� Where's the outrage?https://t.co/lDld6WLFDh https://t.co/puODFRM9En
    — Katica (@GOPPollAnalyst) July 14, 2018
    Internal Pushback
    In November of 2017, IG McCullough - an Obama appointee - revealed to Fox News that he received pushback when he tried to tell former DNI James Clapper about the foreign entity which had Clinton's emails and other anomalies.
    Instead of being embraced for trying to expose an illegal act, seven senators including Dianne Feinstein (D-Ca) wrote a letter acusing him of politicizing the issue.
    McCullough on @HillaryClinton emails: "Even if the information isn't marked properly when it's disseminated, it's still classified." #Tucker pic.twitter.com/b3E7qH0zvz
    — Fox News (@FoxNews) November 29, 2017
    "It's absolutely irrelevant whether something is marked classified, it is the character of the information," he said.
    McCullough said that from that point forward, he received only criticism and an "adversarial posture" from Congress when he tried to rectify the situation.
    "I expected to be embraced and protected," he said, adding that a Hill staffer "chided" him for failing to consider the "political consequences" of the information he was blowing the whistle on. -Fox News
    That other Clinton whistleblower...
    Meanwhile, a mostly overlooked facet of the Clinton email investigation was unearthed from the official "FBI Vault" by Twitter researcher Katica (@GOPPollAnalyst) in November and updated on July 10 which somehow never made it into the Inspector General's report on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation.
    In January, 2016 a former State department official walked into the FBI with what they felt was smoking gun evidence in the Clinton email investigation which was so sensitive he wouldn't talk about it unless it was in a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility).
    Former DoS guy walks into the FBI & asks if they got his package. Wants to be sure the task force for HRCs case gets the evidence. Says he can't talk about the content but will in a SCIF. ���� No idea who he is. Part 6; pgs 11-12.

UPDATE: HIS LETTER �� https://t.co/ntwUYSwsIq pic.twitter.com/yuWe0qpaf4
    — Katica (@GOPPollAnalyst) July 10, 2018
    Accompanying the evidence, the whistleblower wrote a letter to former FBI Director James Comey describing Hillary Clinton's mishandling of clearly marked classified material. Comey ignored it - which led the whistleblower to file a complaint that Peter Strzok and FBI agent Jonathan Moffa were CC'd on.
    Random: This FBI entry has always intrigued me. Former SoS guy just walks into the FBI & asks if they got his package. Wants to be sure the task force for HRCs case gets the evidence. Says he can't talk about the content. ���� No idea who he is.
    Part 6; pgs 11-12 pic.twitter.com/rEsV7LgA4T
    — Katica (@GOPPollAnalyst) November 20, 2017
    Some highlights from his letter to Comey:

• "The evidence I am providing, along with what you have already acquired, should lead to convictions for the many people involved."
    • "America needs its Attorney General to show us that no employee of the United States Government is above its system of law and justice."
    • "Since I am avoiding any classified information in this statement, I will not expand on this issue further in this letter. I am prepared to discuss this issue in much greater depth in a properly secured location and with those agents having certain TS/SCI clearances and an FBI letter showing need to know."

The whistleblower describes how there's no way Clinton couldn't have known certain emails were marked "classified."
    "During the time that Hillary Rodham Clinton served as Secretary of State, the Department of State (DOS) produced a daily document classified at the Secret level...
    ...Each of these daily classified documents began each paragraph with the actual classification of the information contained in the paragraph...
    ...An investigation that compares the emails found on the private server or emails used by the Secretary will show the actual classification any text which appears to be both in the Hillary emails and in the daily classified document produced by her official office...
    "Upon learning of this situation and listening to her saying that the information in these emails were not classified at the time they were written, I make reference to the above paragraph about the daily classified document summarizing issues presented to her on a daily basis."
    The Whistleblower also goes on to explain that he couldn't find a sensitive communiqué between Clinton and the American Ambassador in Honduras on the internal State Department archive, and suspected that it was due to being sent over her private email server.
    FBI Vault, Part 23; pages 121-132 - Here are two pages of the letter, but read the whole thing though.

Former Secretary of State employee letter to James @comey regarding evidence against Hillary Clinton.https://t.co/EKYQ63u288 pic.twitter.com/IN6yE3ViNg
    — Katica (@GOPPollAnalyst) July 8, 2018
    To review;

• Strzok knew that most of Hillary Clinton's emails were in the hands of a foreign entity
    • He also knew that a whistleblower from the State Department tried delivering significant evidence in the Clinton email investigation which went nowhere
    • The FBI, and Comey in particular, ignored this whistleblower's evidence

So given that we now have at least two major bombshells that the FBI sat on, we revisit the case of CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery - who similarly walked into the Washington D.C. FBI field office in 2015 with 47 hard drives and 600 million pages of information he says proves that President Trump and others were victims of mass surveillance, according to NewsMax.
    Under grants of immunity, which I obtained through Assistant U.S. Attorney Deborah Curtis, Montgomery produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration.
    Montgomery left the NSA and CIA with 47 hard drives and over 600 million pages of information, much of which is classified, and sought to come forward legally as a whistleblower to appropriate government entities, including congressional intelligence committees, to expose that the spy agencies were engaged for years in systematic illegal surveillance on prominent Americans, including the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, prominent businessmen such as Donald Trump, and even yours truly. Working side by side with Obama's former Director of National Intelligence (DIA), James Clapper, and Obama's former Director of the CIA, John Brennan, Montgomery witnessed “up close and personal” this “Orwellian Big Brother” intrusion on privacy, likely for potential coercion, blackmail or other nefarious purposes.
    He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House. -NewsMax
    In March of 2017, Montgomery and his attorney Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch traveled to D.C. to meet with House Judiciary Committee Chairman Devin Nunes in the hopes that he would ask Comey about the evidence - only to be "blown off" by the Chairman.
    It seems like we have some serious issues to revisit as a country.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-he-completely

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Can u print 1?
    "I" am fully capable of carving one from scrap iron.

as yet it is not "legal" to do so.

I CAN but, I May Not.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) called Monday on the Department of Justice (DOJ) to review allegations that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to subpoena phone records and documents from a House Intelligence Committee staffer.
    Jordan and Meadows noted multiple reports saying Rosenstein had criticized committee members and staff for sending written document requests, with one aide saying the deputy attorney general’s threats were "downright chilling" following a meeting in January.
    "This notion Mr. Rosenstein threatened to use his official investigative powers as Deputy Attorney General to retaliate against rank-and-file staff members for sending written oversight requests raises concerns he has abused his authority in the context of this investigation," they wrote in their letter to DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz.

News reports had indicated Rosenstein planned to call on the House general counsel to conduct an internal investigation on congressional staffers' "conduct" this week.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...in-allegations

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Department of Justice late Friday released via the FBI's FOIA Vault a redacted copy of the Carter Page FISA warrant application and several renewals, which accuse Page of being a Russian spy, as summarized by the New York Times - which obtained a copy of the materials through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit.
    Of note, in the nearly two years since the application was filed, Page hasn't been charged with any of the allegations contained within it.
    The previously top-secret document is the first such release by the DOJ in the 40 years since the surveillance law was enacted. In April, the DOJ said they were "processing for potential redaction and release certain [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] materials related to Carter Page,” after watchdog group Judicial Watch and several other organizations filed similar lawsuits.

The application reads in part:
    Identity of the target The target of this application is Carter W. Page, a U.S. person, and an agent of a foreign power, described in detail below."
    "The F.B.I. believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government,” the warrant application continues.
    A line was then redacted, and then it picked up with “undermine and influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election in violation of U.S. criminal law. Mr. Page is a former foreign policy adviser to a candidate for U.S. president.” -NYT
    The document then concludes that Page was allegedly "collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," which they viewed as probably cause to spy on him - and again, which Page has never been charged with.

Page - who has repeatedly denied being a Russian spy, said in April that the FISA application was "beyond words," and a "Joke," while claiming that he has never served as an agent for a foreign government. We would also note that he hasn't been charged as one.
    He would later be targeted by FBI informant Stefan Halper, who formed a relationship with Page and several other Trump aides as part of the Obama administration's active counterintelligence operation on the Trump campaign.

Among those who signed the FISA applicaition were: James Comey, John Kerry, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper and Susan Rice.

Read the full 412 page FISA application below (pdf link)

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...sa-application

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper admitted in a CNN interview Saturday that former President Obama instigated the ongoing investigations into Donald Trump and those in his orbit.
    Speaking with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Clapper let slip:
    If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place.
    James Clapper admits to Anderson Cooper that Obama set off the sequence of events that led to the Mueller investigation by tasking the intelligence community assessment pic.twitter.com/v79PNuTxBe
    — ᏢᏒᎥsᏟᎥᏞᏞᎪ’s ᏉᎥᎬᎳ ™️ (@PriscillasView) July 19, 2018

Update: Meanwhile, House Judiciary Chair Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) told Fox's Maria Bartiromo that the American public needs to see an unredacted version of the Carter Page FISA application.
    .@RepGoodlatte: "I have had the opportunity... to read these FISA warrant applications without all of those redactions... and I think that it is critically important that the American people have the opportunity to see most of the rest of those documents." pic.twitter.com/LJPijepOYg
    — Fox News (@FoxNews) July 22, 2018
    We can only imagine what's in there...

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nd-whole-thing

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What an amateur, yet nobody had the guts to tell him how stupid this was.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A short and sweet version:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) on Saturday called documents released by the Department of Justice "groundbreaking."
    He also called for the declassification of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications for surveillance warrants on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
    The documents, released by the Department of Justice earlier Saturday, were heavily redacted but indicated that the FBI "believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government ... to undermine and influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election in violation of U.S. criminal law."

“If the previous admin was funneling campaign research toward surveillance, we need to know,” Meadows tweeted.

Potentially groundbreaking development here. The Carter Page FISA docs should be declassified and further unredacted (protecting only sources and methods) so Americans can know the truth.

If the previous admin was funneling campaign research toward surveillance, we need to know. https://t.co/vWfeatCdUk
    — Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) July 21, 2018
    The lawmaker was responding to Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton’s claim that the documents appear to “confirm the FBI and DoJ misled the courts in withholding info about Clinton-DNC being behind the info used to get the FISA warrant.”
    "Given this corruption, President Trump should intervene and declassify the heavily redacted material," Fitton said in a statement. Judicial Watch was one of the organizations that had requested to obtain the documents under the Freedom of Information Act.
    The FISA warrant applications for Page’s surveillance have been at the heart of GOP claims of bias against President Trump at the Justice Department.
    "I’m having trouble finding any small bit of this document that rises above complete ignorance and/or insanity," Page told The Hill after the documents’ release.

More at: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...classified-and

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Obama is done.

Telegraph UK Reports: Robert Hannigan, the director of GCHQ, has resigned from his job as head of one of the three Government intelligence agencies after just two years. GCHQ would only say that Mr Hannigan had left his post for "personal reasons" and that he was not sacked or subject to disciplinary proceedings. In a letter to the Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, he hinted that the strain placed on his family by his job had prompted his resignation.
    Looks like we are starting to discover the true connections to Obama's illegal FISA spy ring against President Trump, where a document from GCHQ was leaked today where Obama ordered the Trump spy ring at GCHQ called Project Fulsome. Now the former boss of GCHQ Robert Hannigan stepped down from the company after Obama ordered Project Fulsome the illegal spy ring against Trump after Obama ordered it.
    ​ This GCHQ document is very important, because this is likely the connection to the FISA memo that still isn't released...And not only is Obama part of it and the source of the illegal spy ring against Trump has been found but you could probably describe this as an act of war by the United Kingdom. You will see down below when Project Fulsome was ordered by Obama to illegally get the FISA warrant against President Trump an American citizen down below...But it really looks like we found the source of both the FISA memo and what began the illegal spying on President Trump, and Obama worked with foreign nationalists to do this.

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blo...-against-trump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Mueller special counsel investigation was launched to probe charges that the key FBI officials developing evidence in the case thought were baseless. That’s a bombshell accusation that appears to have been confirmed by former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, according to John Solomon. It tends to confirm the suspicion that the Mueller probe is a cover-up operation to obscure the criminal use of counterintelligence capabilities to spy on a rival presidential campaign and then sabotage the presidency that resulted.
    Earlier reports indicated that Page has been answering questions from the House Judiciary Committee quite frankly and may even have cut a deal selling out her ex-lover Peter Strzok over their professional misbehavior (and quite possibly worse) in targeting the campaign and presidency of Donald Trump with the intelligence-gathering tools of the FBI.
    Last night, John Solomon of The Hill revealed that he has obtained information from sources who heard Page’s testimony in two days of sworn depositions behind closed doors that she offered a bombshell confirmation of the meaning of one of the most enigmatic text messages that the public has seen (keep in mind that there are many yet to be released).
    Writing in The Hill, Solomon explains:
    [T]here are just five words, among the thousands of suggestive texts Page and Strzok exchanged, that you should read.
    That passage was transmitted on May 19, 2017. “There’s no big there there,” Strzok texted.
    The date of the text long has intrigued investigators: It is two days after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein named special counsel Robert Mueller to oversee an investigation into alleged collusion between Trump and the Russia campaign.
    Since the text was turned over to Congress, investigators wondered whether it referred to the evidence against the Trump campaign.
    This month, they finally got the chance to ask. Strzok declined to say – but Page, during a closed-door interview with lawmakers, confirmed in the most pained and contorted way that the message in fact referred to the quality of the Russia case, according to multiple eyewitnesses.
    The admission is deeply consequential. It means Rosenstein unleashed the most awesome powers of a special counsel to investigate an allegation that the key FBI officials, driving the investigation for 10 months beforehand, did not think was “there.”
    The truth behind the Mueller probe is looking uglier and uglier. Pursuing bogus accusations without foundation is the very definition of a witch hunt – President Trump’s term for Mueller’s team of Hillary-supporters.
    We don’t know anything at all about the activities of Utah U.S. attorney Peter Huber, who is investigating the potential abuse of U.S. intelligence apparatus for political purposes. That is the proper procedure for grand jury probes. But if Lisa Page is honestly answering questions under oath for a congressional committee, she probably is doing so in grand jury sessions, if summoned.
    The glacial pace of this probe is frustrating for Trump-supporters. But doing it right and observing the ethical and legal constraints takes time and does not generate leaks. Nevertheless, I am deeply encouraged by this leak to Solomon, as it seems to indicate that the truth will come out.
    Appearing on Hannity last night, Solomon elaborated: watch video here.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...pointment.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am not an attorney but I think that Lisa Pages's interpretation of “There’s no big there there,” will be argued as hearsay. What makes here an authority on what Peter Strzok meant? People have different interpretations of what someone means all the time whether that person spoke or wrote what they said. Just look at how democrats and republicans interpret what a person writes or says.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Indicted Russian company Concord Management taunted Mueller this week, perhaps as a foreshadowing of what’s to come.
    Concord’s lawyers cited Trump’s SCOTUS nominee, Kavanaugh’s decision from a 2011 case, Bluman v. Federal Election Commission, as their argument to have Mueller’s junk bot case dismissed.
    In fact, Kavanaugh said the government would have to prove that foreign nationals had knowledge of the law’s restrictions before seeking criminal charges. And he said the ban did not include foreign spending on “issue advocacy and speaking out on issues of public policy,” SF Gate reported.
    SF Gate reported:

A Russian company accused by special counsel Robert Mueller III of being part of an online operation to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign is leaning in part on a decision by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to argue that the charge against it should be thrown out.
    The 2011 decision by Kavanaugh, writing for a three-judge panel, concerned the role that foreign nationals may play in U.S. elections. It upheld a federal law that said foreigners temporarily in the country may not donate money to candidates, contribute to political parties and groups, or spend money advocating for or against candidates. But it did not rule out letting foreigners spend money on independent advocacy campaigns.
    Kavanaugh “went out of his way to limit the decision,” said Daniel Petalas, a Washington lawyer and former interim general counsel for the Federal Election Commission.
    A motion filed by the Russian company this week repeatedly cites Kavanaugh’s decision, bringing new attention to his rulings on campaign finance laws and regulations during his tenure on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
    The Supreme Court affirmed the decision in 2012 in a one-sentence order, without noted dissent or scheduling the case for a hearing. The Obama administration had asked the opinion be affirmed, arguing in a brief that the federal law was narrowly tailored to respect the speech rights of foreigners.
    Neither the law in question “nor any other provision of federal law prohibits foreign nationals from speaking out on issues of public policy,” wrote Solicitor General Donald Verrilli. “The statute thus leaves open . . . a broad range of expressive activity, from contributing to issue groups, to creating advocacy websites, to funding mass television advertising.”

More at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ontent=2268454

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

#2 LOCK HER UP!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Judicial Watch is seeking documents from the CIA over 2016 communications between former CIA Director John Brennan and then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.)
    Chris Farrell, the group's director of investigations and research, said Monday that he believes Reid was part of the larger effort to undermine the Trump campaign and create a narrative of collusion with Russia.
    Farrell said on "Fox News @ Night" that the "stop-Trump gang" used a variety of ways to feed a media narrative of collusion and create a false perception. The group wants to know whether Brennan fed information to Reid so that it could be publicized.
    Reid wrote a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey in 2016, two days after being briefed by Brennan, stating:
    "The evidence of a direct connection between the Russian government and Donald Trump's presidential campaign continues to mount. ... The American people deserve to have a full understanding of the facts from a completed investigation before they vote this November."
    Farrell said that Reid's message was part of an "echo chamber" around Trump and Russia.
    "It's how the public is manipulated, it's how the media is manipulated, and all you need is the tiniest little kernel of half-truth," he said.

Farrell replied that Reid's words are "rumor" and "innuendo," and that he didn't care about facts.
    "It's slanderous in many cases," he added, saying that in the case of alleged collusion, Reid is part of a "deliberate, orchestrated act."
    Shannon Bream then referenced the book “Russian Roulette,” by Michael Isikoff and David Corn, which noted that Reid was the lone member of the so-called "Gang of Eight" who took action after Brennan briefed them.
    "One of the ways to move the narrative out of the CIA and get it into the media stream ... is to have Reid act as a channel to do that," Farrell said.

More at: http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/2...sion-narrative

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

FBI official Peter Strzok will likely be recalled to answer questions from lawmakers regarding his knowledge of the salacious Steele dossier that circulated before the 2016 election. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., said Wednesday.
    "There are a whole lot of questions that Peter Strzok should have answered and that the FBI instructed them not to answer," Meadows told reporters. "And so, I would find it very probable that Peter Strzok will be asked to come back and complete some of the questions that specifically [Rep.] Jim Jordan asked."
    Strzok previously testified publicly before a joint hearing of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees on July 12. During the hearing, Jordan pressed Strzok about an email he sent to FBI colleagues indicating that he had seen versions of the dossier from three different sources. Strzok declined to answer Jordan, citing an FBI directive.
    On Wednesday, Meadows said that FBI General Counsel Dana Boente had told lawmakers that his instructions not to answer questions about certain topics were "overly broad" and "will be changed."
    "I think they agree that some 90 percent of the unanswered questions that Mr. Jordan asked should have been answered," said Meadows, specifically referring to questions about Strzok's interaction with opposition research firm Fusion GPS, its founder Glenn Simpson and "other players that may or may not have been involved."
    Meadows spoke following a closed-door meeting between House Republicans and Justice Department officials discussing the handover to Congress of documents related to the Russia investigation.

More at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...dows-says.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast