Thread: Facebook share question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Facebook share question

How can I share what I post on my page to friend's pages while insuring that comments go with it??? Quick help appreciated... thanks!
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am no help to you .

Never heard of this and it never occurred to me to try. If it's possible, let me know. May come in handy someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Never heard of this and it never occurred to me to try. If it's possible, let me know. May come in handy someday.
    It makes all the difference in the world. I was able to do it a few weeks ago but can't do it now. If I share the same post to several pages all the comments need to show up everywhere.
    Member of Ron Paul Forums Double Flat Tariff Only Society - Working towards eliminating all the foreign producer/outsource subsidizing internal federal taxes in favor of an across the board flat tariff applied equally to every country and every product.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Facebook help instructions have been no help so far.....