Thread: Ron Paul Curriculum run like a prison or a dictatorship

Unregistered

Unhappy Ron Paul Curriculum run like a prison or a dictatorship

Hi! Yes we signed up for the school and it is great, except there is an overlord over there named Jo Dee solas or something like that. This person is incapable of communicating reason and is quick to pull the trigger and throw people out. We spent all our money on Ron Paul school, and this judge jury and executioner not only discourages free speech but also will not allow any explanations.. And uses words such as "infraction" and violation of policy. One of my boys kept pressing what seemed to be a non responsive reply button, but it was replying, just not updating the screen for some reason.. This is one of the reasons we got kicked out..
    Also one of my boys was talking to himself acting like he was having a conversation, this was listed as another reason we were kicked out..
    My other boy posted html code in the response line of chat to make his responses look better, and that is another reason we were kicked out, is this a joke? Have a great school to be run by a fool? We are dead in the water. We spent our schooling money on Ron Paul school and they are keeping every bit of it. WTF?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean RonPaulCurriculum.com ? I know nothing about it , is it not self taught ?

Personally I am adverse to paying for education . In order to prevent disappointment in the future , I suggest giving all your spare FRN's to an old Indian Chief , PM me for the correct mailing address .

Wrong place to direct your concerns to.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You mean RonPaulCurriculum.com ? I know nothing about it , is it not self taught ?
    I suspect it was,,
    https://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/me...um.cfm?forum=1

sounds like someone booted for trolling the forums..

but that is just a guess, not a member there.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Not quite sure what the beef is here, but if you reach out to Bryan, the owner of this site, he might be able to put you in contact with somebody who could help straighten it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not quite sure what the beef is here, but if you reach out to Bryan, the owner of this site, he might be able to put you in contact with somebody who could help straighten it out.
    I think he's talking about this: https://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/ What he does not understand is that this site is private and has no connection with Ron Paul or his various enterprises. Given that Ron Paul's direct political career is over, the site should probably be renamed to avoid any confusion.

I know some people who have been hard core 100% Ron Paulers since 2007, and they still are, and they too had a negative report on the RonPaulCurriculum. They tried it for 2 years and will not be going back. Their complaints centered on the online support area.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I know some people who have been hard core 100% Ron Paulers since 2007, and they still are, and they too had a negative report on the RonPaulCurriculum. They tried it for 2 years and will not be going back. Their complaints centered on the online support area.
    Liberty Classroom is a better resource anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I can imagine what this might cost.

Have people not grokked Khan Academy and Coursera?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.