Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 160 of 160

Thread: Earthing aka Grounding

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is probably something important to look into, especially once "experimental" and untested 5G is rolled out. Being a stand alone beacon for the absorption of those millimeter waves, without any effort to dissipate them through grounding, isn't going to end well for most people.
    I believe there is a video of Clint Ober talking to Mercola and Ober mentions grounding doesn't block 5G. Will try to find that clip.

    Regardless, these have been going up in Houston this week.



    Here is where the paid access takes you: http://www.reduceinflammation.org/members

    Let me know if you have any suggestions.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I believe there is a video of Clint Ober talking to Mercola and Ober mentions grounding doesn't block 5G. Will try to find that clip.

    Regardless, these have been going up in Houston this week.



    Here is where the paid access takes you: http://www.reduceinflammation.org/members

    Let me know if you have any suggestions.
    Well yeah the only thing that will block it is faraday cage type setups. Minimizing the impacts of 5G through grounding is one piece of wellness. Those microwaves will vibrate physiology and have unknown impacts. Doing everything one can to promote healing will be very important.

    Thanks, I clarified my last post a bit. Since you suggested grounding to me I've done it a lot more and have seen some positive effects. I always sleep like a dead person, grounding or not, but have felt some positive effects on aging related aches and pains. I'm almost 44 so no spring chicken any more.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-03-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Well yeah the only thing that will block it is faraday cage type setups. Minimizing the impacts of 5G through grounding is one piece of wellness. Those microwaves will vibrate physiology and have unknown impacts. Doing everything one can to promote healing will be very important.
    I see what you are saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Since you suggested grounding to me I've done it a lot more and have seen some positive effects. I always sleep like a dead person, grounding or not, but have felt some positive effects on aging related aches and pains. I'm almost 44 so no spring chicken any more.

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    I see what you are saying.



    Are those your signs in the picture? If so, are you going to charge (no pun intended) people to tell them to sit outside barefoot for an hour a day? lol

    Seriously though, if the 5G health effects, on top of the rest of the general poisoning going on, are going to be as bad as some claim, it's probably a growth industry and I'm curious about your business model. Charlotte is probably going to be ripe for rolling out a wellness business based on the practice and products.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2020 at 10:04 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Are those your signs in the picture? If so, are you going to charge (no pun intended) people to tell them to sit outside barefoot for an hour a day? lol

    Seriously though, if the 5G health effects, on top of the rest of the general poisoning going on, are going to be as bad as some claim, it's probably a growth industry and I'm curious about your business model. Charlotte is probably going to be ripe for rolling out a wellness business based on the practice and products.
    Yea, the website is a paid information site. Was super easy to set up on Godaddy. Just kind of running a barebones campaign to get the word out.

    This information will take off over next decade.

    Maybe look at grounded shoes if you want to make a product.

  8. #156


    The audio starts out rough, but worth trying to understand what Dr. Sinatra is saying.

    Serious truth bombs in here.

  9. #157

  10. #158
    OK, so I bought one of those grounding pillow cases. I have my laptop on my bed next to me (not touching it). When I plug it in, I feel little shocks on my neck and back of my head (I have really short hair).

    When I unplug the laptop from the cable going to laptop, it drops a little. But not until I unplug the charger from the outlet do the micro shocks nearly vanishes.

    Start around 26 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_z0HXOUSYQ

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OK, so I bought one of those grounding pillow cases. I have my laptop on my bed next to me (not touching it). When I plug it in, I feel little shocks on my neck and back of my head (I have really short hair).

    When I unplug the laptop from the cable going to laptop, it drops a little. But not until I unplug the charger from the outlet do the micro shocks nearly vanishes.

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OK, so I bought one of those grounding pillow cases. I have my laptop on my bed next to me (not touching it). When I plug it in, I feel little shocks on my neck and back of my head (I have really short hair).

    When I unplug the laptop from the cable going to laptop, it drops a little. But not until I unplug the charger from the outlet do the micro shocks nearly vanishes.

    Start around 26 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_z0HXOUSYQ

    That doesn't happen with my homemade cords.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456


Similar Threads

  1. "Grounding a Pandemic" by Barack Obama, 2005
    By Agent CSL in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:10 PM
  2. Canadian Court Overturns Child's Grounding
    By Mesogen in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 06:18 PM
  3. Court Quashes Dad's Grounding of 12-year Old Daughter [QUEBEC]
    By crazyfingers in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •