Thread: Never go empty handed to a gun fight

Never go empty handed to a gun fight

No way to embed this video. Short summary:

Late at night a guy's car alarm goes off. He runs outside, and one guy is in his vehicle and then flees. He sees the getaway vehicle with three people and tries to hold them. Calls roommate to help. Someone in car shoots both of them, then vehicle occupants flee on foot.

Noteworthy: suspects on the loose in a residential neighborhood, media does not provide any description of perps.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/304944631-video

Edit, additional news report:

FREMONT, Calif. (KGO) -- The search is on in Fremont for four people believed to be involved in an auto burglary the led to two people being shot.

According to Fremont police Sgt. Rob Alexander, at 2:43 a.m. police received a report of an interrupted auto burglary in the area of Summit Drive and Mello Way.

The burglary resulted in a shooting in which two victims were injured. They are expected to survive their injuries, Alexander said.

The four suspects in the case fled the scene and remain at large.

The suspects are two men and two women, all in their 20's according to police.
    http://abc7news.com/two-shot-trying-...emont/2877040/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-10-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

we really need to sit down with more than one beer some time.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

we really need to sit down with more than one beer some time.
    Rule #2: Always bring more than one beer.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rule #2: Always bring more than one beer.
    Never bring a single beer.

Never go naked to a knife fight.

Proven survivable,, but not recommended.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Common in the Bay area. The "homeless" (mostly young bums) set up camps on Caltrans property next to freeways and roads, where the Police have no authority. They mostly engage in petty crime (burglary, stealing vehicles, etc.), so shooting is an escalation. Let this be a warning that the homeless thieves can be armed. The Police ignore them, even if they are in a tent full of stolen merchandise. Theft is not a crime which is persued, as per another recent thread.

Three of four suspects accused of shooting Fremont roommates arrested
    FREMONT, Calif.

- Three of four suspects accused of shooting two roommates while trying to steal their truck on Sunday have been arrested at a homeless encampment in San Jose, Fremont police said.

Jennifer Cabrera, 18; Sugey Garcia, 20; and Alfredo Carabes, 24; were booked at the Fremont jail on charges of attempted murder, robbery and vehicle theft. Police allege that Carabes is actually the shooting suspect. A fourth suspect is still at large.

The trio were found late Sunday night in tents at a homeless camp on Grant Street and Almaden Avenue in San Jose, police said. They are scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at 9 a.m. and efforts to reach them or their attorneys were not immediately successful.

According to Fremont police Sgt. Rob Alexander, police received a report of an auto burglary in progress in the area of Summit Drive and Mello Way on Sunday, just before 3 a.m.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/three-of-fo...mates-arrested

When the two men intervened, one of the burglars shot them. The suspects then abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot, police said.
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/a...h-12484028.php
    So poorly reported. They never clarified in any previous stories that the perps left their vehicle there. Why would they do that? Possibly the first guy that ran away had the keys?

It should be illegal for homeless people to steal cars.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It should be illegal for homeless people to steal cars.