Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Face the Nation w/ John Dickerson 1/7/17

[Video] Rand Paul on Face the Nation w/ John Dickerson 1/7/17

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnWga72rApM

-

Last edited by jct74; 01-07-2018 at 11:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not meaning to jack the thread, but how's Rand doing? Last I heard, he was in some dire crap resulting from the whopping he took. Speaking of which, is there any news of the fate of the bastard who did this? Has he skipped with millions that appeared suddenly at his doorstep in a package bearing a Soros return address? Is he in rio getting his obviously tiny weenie worked by the gayhooker contingent? Or is he awaiting a long and misery-laden prison sentence?

I rarely take even the least crumb of pleasure in the misfortunes of even those who do significant evil. I am willing to make an exception in this case.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Jan2017

http://cbsn.ws/2m7sjyf redirects for now to . . .
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sunday-...inkId=46667453

"We'll also have Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, on the program to discuss Congress' priorities in January tied to the looming
    budget deadline this month, as well as international tensions. . . .
    his first Sunday show appearance since being injured."

WTF? Did that douchebag media whore have the gall to blame violence on politicians on the politicians?

The leftist media scum (and a few on the right) incite and agitate all day every day. Many of them celebrated the attack. They are below contempt.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Not meaning to jack the thread, but how's Rand doing? Last I heard, he was in some dire crap resulting from the whopping he took. Speaking of which, is there any news of the fate of the bastard who did this? Has he skipped with millions that appeared suddenly at his doorstep in a package bearing a Soros return address? Is he in rio getting his obviously tiny weenie worked by the gayhooker contingent? Or is he awaiting a long and misery-laden prison sentence?

I rarely take even the least crumb of pleasure in the misfortunes of even those who do significant evil. I am willing to make an exception in this case.
    He talks about it in the interview. Said it's been rough, and some of his colleagues are concerned that it is open season on politicians, with no real consequences for the attacker as in his case.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Paul: Recovery after attack was 'a living hell'

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday called the recovery from a November attack outside of his Kentucky home "a living hell."

“It was sort of a living hell for the first four or five weeks," Paul told CBS News's "Face the Nation."

“Couldn’t get out of bed without assistance. Six broken ribs, damage to my lungs, two bouts of pneumonia," he continued.

“It was really a tough go of it, but each day I feel a little bit better," he said. "This last month I’ve been doing better."
    Paul's neighbor of 17 years, Rene Boucher, pleaded not guilty to assaulting the senator.

The senator was away from the Capitol for weeks.

Paul on Sunday also discussed the increased concern for lawmakers' safety and security, citing the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team last June.

"My colleagues come up all the time, and they want to make sure that there is some kind of deterrent because people don't want to think that it's open season on our elected officials," Paul said.

"So yeah, I've been involved in violent attacks twice in the last year. And so, we're very aware of it," he continued.
    More: http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-t...-a-living-hell

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    WTF? Did that douchebag media whore have the gall to blame violence on politicians on the politicians?
    It sounds like he was implying that politicians may change their behavior if they get attacked. I wonder if the fake news is going to say that Rand Paul is acting different since he was attacked.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He talks about it in the interview. Said it's been rough, and some of his colleagues are concerned that it is open season on politicians, with no real consequences for the attacker as in his case.
    In principle, I actually have no problem with this. The vermin need to be aired out. The problem is that that seems not to be happening. Rather, it is the decent men in Congress, few and far between as they may be, who are taking it in the neck at the hands of these scurrilous little punks of the so-called "left" who have no principles other than getting what they think they want.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

[Trump] is different than any other politician. And now we have all these wise acres out there wanting to criticize and be presumptuous about trying to judge someone’s intelligence. I can tell you he has the wherewithall to do things no other politician has, and in a good way.
    -Rand Paul
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Bump
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

omg Rand says things I like about Trump notice me senpai

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    omg Rand says things I like about Trump notice me senpai
    omg I'm a tool for the deep state narrative gay anime $#@!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    omg I'm a tool for the deep state narrative gay anime $#@!
    Dude get real. If I'm a tool for the deep state, this is your daddy Trump:

Dude get real. If I'm a tool for the deep state, this is your daddy Trump:

I said deep state narrative.

If you are pushing the deep state narrative then you are a tool for the deep state narrative. It's all very straightforward, and there is nothing you can do to deny it.

You can post a picture of the biggest toolbox in the entire world and it doesn't change the fact that you are pushing the deep state narrative... and narrative that excoriates Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I said deep state narrative.

If you are pushing the deep state narrative then you are a tool for the deep state narrative. It's all very straightforward, and there is nothing you can do to deny it.

You can post a picture of the biggest toolbox in the entire world and it doesn't change the fact that you are pushing the deep state narrative... and narrative that excoriates Trump.
    The deepest deep state has always been the foreign policy neocons and financial institutions that got bailed out in 08. Trump has half a dozen goldman sachs appointees in mid-high level positions. Trump is escalating with Iran (holding to his campaign promise), with NK (against his campaign promises), doubling down for Israel (against his early campaign promises), completely supporting the most terrorist country on the face of the planet (besides the US) Saudi Arabia. (against his campaign promises)

The deep state don't mind trump as long as he does everything they tell him, which he has. They would just prefer him out because his idiocy results in really bad publicity. Someone like Pence would do everything Trump is doing, but he would be worse in that he would get it done uncontroversially

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The deepest deep state has always been the foreign policy neocons and financial institutions that got bailed out in 08. Trump has half a dozen goldman sachs appointees in mid-high level positions. Trump is escalating with Iran (holding to his campaign promise), with NK (against his campaign promises), doubling down for Israel (against his early campaign promises), completely supporting the most terrorist country on the face of the planet (besides the US) Saudi Arabia. (against his campaign promises)

The deep state don't mind trump as long as he does everything they tell him, which he has. They would just prefer him out because his idiocy results in really bad publicity. Someone like Pence would do everything Trump is doing, but he would be worse in that he would get it done uncontroversially
    That banal drivel deserves an emoji

Maybe they have an anti-Trump enema for you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That banal drivel deserves an emoji

Maybe they have an anti-Trump enema for you.
    u must have taken a mercury vaccine to the brain when u weren't looking

u must have taken a mercury vaccine to the brain when u weren't looking
    Wishful thinking on your part, but I hate to burst your bubble...it's never going to happen.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner