Thread: Ron Paul on weed and crypto currency

Ron Paul on weed and crypto currency

H/T to Nickcers for finding this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So great to see Ron Paul on fire during an interview. Reminds me of the old days. As much as I think the liberty report is a good source of news information to keep up to date, you don't really get to see Dr. Paul come out swinging and feel the passion in his argument when he's just having a casual conversation in the liberty report format.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    So great to see Ron Paul on fire during an interview. Reminds me of the old days. As much as I think the liberty report is a good source of news information to keep up to date, you don't really get to see Dr. Paul come out swinging and feel the passion in his argument when he's just having a casual conversation in the liberty report format.
    Ive actually been getting into it more lately in podcast form.

I think the audio only form of The Liberty Report translates much better and comes across as higher quality

Just Say No to Jeff Sessions
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...jeff-sessions/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions kicked off the New Year by reversing the Obama-era guidance for federal prosecutors to limit their enforcement of federal marijuana laws in states that have legalized marijuana for medical or recreational use. In what is almost certainly not a coincidence, Sessions’ announcement came days after California’s law legalizing recreational marijuana sales went into effect. Sessions’ action thus runs counter to the wishes of the majority of the people in the most populous US state, as well the people of the 28 other states (and DC) that have legalized some form of marijuana use.

Federal laws criminalizing marijuana and other drugs have failed to reduce drug use. However, they have succeeded in giving power-hungry politicians and bureaucrats what was, before 9-11, the go-to justification for violating our civil liberties. The federal war on marijuana has also wasted billions of taxpayer dollars. Far from reducing crime, outlawing drugs causes crime by ensuring criminals will control the market for drugs. Outlawing drugs also provides incentives for drug dealers to increase the potency, and thus the danger, of drugs, as higher potency products take up less space and are thus easier to conceal from law enforcement.

I think the headline says it all...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

So great to see Ron Paul on fire on the interview!
    GoMovies