Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sessions to rescind Cole Memo that kept feds out of legal marijuana states

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Trump in Colorado... Pro-State

The dude says whatever he thinks will win him support at that very moment. In that regard, he's even worse than a typical politician. Even a typical politician tries to couch his statements using a certain amount of vagueness and language that is open to interpretation. Trump just says what-the-hell-ever.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If the pendulum swings toward nationwide legalization..

What can we do to push?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

On a happier note, I was short the moon marijuana stocks and hugely underwater on my biggest positions. Then a guiding hand from above killed that rally. As far as I am concerned Jeff Sessions is a god amongst men. Sometimes the heavy hand of government needs to replace the invisible hand (at least to keep me solvent).

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This needs its own thread..

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    On a happier note, I was short the moon marijuana stocks and hugely underwater on my biggest positions. Then a guiding hand from above killed that rally. As far as I am concerned Jeff Sessions is a god amongst men. Sometimes the heavy hand of government needs to replace the invisible hand (at least to keep me solvent).
    I was actually discussing stock over the issue and it's one thing that has kept me out. Every 2 or 4 years you get a new batch of politicians who might be for or against it. Making financial decisions based on what the government might do next seems so 2008. But it makes for good profit if you guess right.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you plan on getting back into it, or did you close out your position and plan to stay out?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

On a happier note, I was short the moon marijuana stocks and hugely underwater on my biggest positions.
    lol, why the $#@! would you do that??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is the thread where danno officially surpassed @TheTexan as the funniest parody account on RPF. I wish bmx were here to see this day.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Even for cannabis' sake, I am glad Trump beat Hillary. For pretty much everything else, we can thank Jesus Trump was elected and not Hillary (especially foreign policy..)
    I gotta say you're right, Trump has been pretty pro-marijuana so far. He pretends he isn't and he hides it well, but that's only because he can't let the deep state know what he's doing, until it's already done.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No, no, no, it doesn't work that way. I never made any claims at all, merely asked you to back up yours
    Apparently you don't understand logic. The burden of proof is always on the person asking a question.

Incidentally, Not sure if I believe it, but for what it's worth, according to Trump's own mother, his first words were "du goo' goo'," supposedly meaning "drugs are good." Interview was in the 80's.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Sessions has been making noises about doing this for months. If the President weren’t okay with his actions, he’d have reigned the man in long ago.
    Lock ___ up!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234