Thread: How to fund the coinbase "wallet" for "instant" funds?

How to fund the coinbase "wallet" for "instant" funds?

So I for the first time used a linked bank account to make a purchase on coinbase.

So it tells me that my price is locked in but that I wont receive the actual coin for 8 goddam days, WTF?

Apparently I've maxed my credit card limit so thats done.

How in the $#@! do I get money into this account so I can make "instant" purchases?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can move more funds to coinbase and let it sit in the USD wallet, letting you buy instantly after that.

You are locked in to the price so if it goes up you don't have to worry. However if you're trying to move from BTC to another alt coin that could be very frustrating.

Their timeline for banking seems to be stretching further and further. It used to be a few days, now a week or more. I could potentially see a deposit taking a little longer to ensure there's no credit issues but even cashing out takes just as long.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    So I for the first time used a linked bank account to make a purchase on coinbase.

So it tells me that my price is locked in but that I wont receive the actual coin for 8 goddam days, WTF?

Apparently I've maxed my credit card limit so thats done.

How in the $#@! do I get money into this account so I can make "instant" purchases?
    don't use coinbase. try other fiat on ramps like Kraken or Bitstamp.