Thread: Epilepsy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Epilepsy

Anyone have epilepsy?

I have probably had it my entire life.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CBD oil has been effective in stopping seizures in children. And I believe there is research as a remedy long term.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    CBD oil has been effective in stopping seizures in children. And I believe there is research as a remedy long term.
    I contacted my doctor he will not prescribe. I don't blame him. My seizures are controlled. It would not be in his best interest to prescribe an alternative medication. Weed would be more aggressively prescribed for uncontrollable seizures.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I contacted my doctor he will not prescribe.
    Get a 2nd opinion.
    Do some research.

Best of luck.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I contacted my doctor he will not prescribe. I don't blame him. My seizures are controlled. It would not be in his best interest to prescribe an alternative medication. Weed would be more aggressively prescribed for uncontrollable seizures.
    Prescription not needed you can buy it right off the internet.
    it's considered a food additive...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Please furnish a link. Thank you.

https://thenaturesextractlab.com

this is what someone i know is using.

They have higher concentrations and are full spectrum vs. isolate
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

This place is a bit cheaper and it looks good (free shipping at $75)... that terpsolate and broad spectrum wax is making me drool (those are for doing dabs) I might have to pick some up.. U will probably wanna look into the full spectrum tinctures or the suppositories.. lol jk

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/cbd-shop/
    Last edited by dannno; 01-03-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Yup, semi-gray area in some places maybe but CBD has no psychoactive THC.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Side effects of AED (Anti epileptic drugs) are huge.
    Irritability, Aggression, hypogonadism.......... too many to list.
    Been on medication since 1990.
    At one point controlling the seizures seem to be the number one goal.
    Age or fast forward 30 years and the side effects become a reality.

You might find this link interesting (not about purchasing it). https://newrepublic.com/article/122918/wonder-drug

Lots of information.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

A friend of the family Dr. Ken Emonds from NH. He is your kind of doctor. Environmental MD. He was leading edge. He treated me for free. All about diet and vitamins. He even creates specific extracts specifically for each patient that is supposed to get their body perfect. He was best friend of eldest brother in the 1960's. Long story short, special extract and diet and avoiding foods that I am supposedly allergic too equated to grand mal seizures.

A friend of the family Dr. Ken Emonds from NH. He is your kind of doctor. Environmental MD. He was leading edge. He treated me for free. All about diet and vitamins. He even creates specific extracts specifically for each patient that is supposed to get their body perfect. He was best friend of eldest brother in the 1960's. Long story short, special extract and diet and avoiding foods that I am supposedly allergic too equated to grand mal seizures.
    Definitely my kind of doctor.

Aromatherapy might also work for you too. http://theresanoilforthat.blogspot.c...-seizures.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

My daughter is diagnosed epileptic. She is also nonverbal at 9yo and has serious motor issues. She has been in for two separate 3 day long EEGs and in both cases the equipment failed to pick up some of the biggest seizures. Additionally the traditional meds just plain don't work... We tried four different meds and most of them made the seizures both worse (like instant onset, kiss-the-pavement as opposed to some warning signs) and more frequent.

So I don't think our case is at all normal. Also, CBD oil didn't do anything.

The only thing that has any effect is ketogenics. She has 3-4 seizures a week now as opposed to 4+ per day.

And the ONLY reason we are doing ketogenics is because she was getting pretty seriously injured from falls. This diet is the single biggest pain in our asses yet. She has ballooned in weight and yet is still always trying to eat because the ketogenic diet never makes her feel full.

If I was the epileptic I would try everything else possible before going ketogenic.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    My daughter is diagnosed epileptic. She is also nonverbal at 9yo and has serious motor issues. She has been in for two separate 3 day long EEGs and in both cases the equipment failed to pick up some of the biggest seizures. Additionally the traditional meds just plain don't work... We tried four different meds and most of them made the seizures both worse (like instant onset, kiss-the-pavement as opposed to some warning signs) and more frequent.

So I don't think our case is at all normal. Also, CBD oil didn't do anything.

The only thing that has any effect is ketogenics. She has 3-4 seizures a week now as opposed to 4+ per day.

And the ONLY reason we are doing ketogenics is because she was getting pretty seriously injured from falls. This diet is the single biggest pain in our asses yet. She has ballooned in weight and yet is still always trying to eat because the ketogenic diet never makes her feel full.

If I was the epileptic I would try everything else possible before going ketogenic.
    Check out the keto stuff on pinterest. They have tons of keto recipes there. This one looks pretty good for a 9 y/o:
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fisharmor-

Do you allow your child to be vaccinated? The reason I ask is that epilepsy/autism/learning disorders runs rampant in my family. The ones who vaccinate the least seem to have the fewest problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    fisharmor-

Do you allow your child to be vaccinated? The reason I ask is that epilepsy/autism/learning disorders runs rampant in my family. The ones who vaccinate the least seem to have the fewest problems.
    We have never done the full schedule, and have determined to do pretty much nothing with our newborn.
    I've been looking at the vaccine arguments more thoroughly recently, and while I recognize that there is no concrete proof showing vaccines are to blame, I also recognize that if they were 100 percent safe then there would be no reason to outlaw lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    We have never done the full schedule, and have determined to do pretty much nothing with our newborn.
    I've been looking at the vaccine arguments more thoroughly recently, and while I recognize that there is no concrete proof showing vaccines are to blame, I also recognize that if they were 100 percent safe then there would be no reason to outlaw lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers.
    We don't allow any of the children to have mercury fillings either if they have a cavity. Most everyone in my family have been tested for mercury and other heavy metals some have done the detox. I did it and many health problems disappeared for me. My mother was an epileptic I tried to keep her from getting vaccines but she was in the hospital a few years ago and they said she couldn't leave unless she got a flu shot she coded within minutes and was in the hospital for over a month after that. She never was able to completely regain her strength and she eventually stroked out last summer and passed away. I blame the vaccine for all of it. They started experimenting on her when she was a child in the interment camp no telling what all they did to her.

I advise you to be careful about all of the tips of others (including mine)…

I know that the drugs for epilepsy have terrible adverse effects, including: dementia, depression, aggression, suicidal thoughts, feeling numb, and dementia.
    There is also a lobotomy type of treatment for epilepsy, where they remove part of your brain, which also has adverse effects.

According to the following site magnesium deficiency is the cause of a whole lot of health problems, including epilepsy: http://www.mgwater.com/rod07.shtml

You could try an “artificial” magnesium supplement, but it’s probably better to get enough magnesium by your regular meals.
    Since magnesium is part of chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants, green leafy vegetables are rich in magnesium.
    Unrefined grains (whole grains) and nuts also have high magnesium content.
    Meats and milk have an intermediate content of magnesium, while refined foods generally have the lowest.
    Water is a variable source of intake; harder water usually has a higher concentration of magnesium salts (2).
    Some foods that are relatively rich in magnesium are listed in Table 2, along with their magnesium content in milligrams (mg). For more information on the nutrient content of foods, search the USDA food composition database.
    http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/magnesium

Before I forget – fluoride causes magnesium deficiency: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...r-Health/page2
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I'm really sorry when people have to deal with chronic issues of any kind. Prayers that God will give wisdom and healing. That's the most helpful thing I can offer.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi