Thread: Starting off the new year with a big, sucky bang.

Starting off the new year with a big, sucky bang.

Well, here I am in the ER with my wife again. Seems she somehow managed to contract a bad case of pneumonia in her right lung, complicated by her COPD. So they're admitting her for a day or two so they can administer IV anti-biotics and keep an eye on her till she starts to mend. Happy $#@!ing new year.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Troubles come not as a single spies but in battalions to those I know this past couple of weeks.

Prayers and well wishes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Troubles come not as a single spies but in battalions to those I know this past couple of weeks.

Prayers and well wishes, of course.

Thanks so much, brother. Hey, at least it isn't cancer again.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Thanks so much, brother. Hey, at least it isn't cancer again.
    Praise for that. My prayer is she will be back at home soon. Healing is done best there.

Well, here I am in the ER with my wife again. Seems she somehow managed to contract a bad case of pneumonia in her right lung, complicated by her COPD. So they're admitting her for a day or two so they can administer IV anti-biotics and keep an eye on her till she starts to mend. Happy $#@!ing new year.
    May she heal and be well quickly .

Aw man......

Hope everything goes well.

Prayers for her improvement.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Something that helped me when I had pneumonia was a trick a nurse showed me. You inhale as much air as you can at once and then force down more in gulps until you're ready to burst. Do that a few times in a row as often as you can handle it. You get dizzy as hell but it opens the lungs up and allows them to expell the nasty $#@! that hides in there when you get that.

It helped me, and it helped my daughter when she had it. Anyway, sorry to hear you started the year like this.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Praying for a her speedy recovery.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Praise for that. My prayer is she will be back at home soon. Healing is done best there.

Well, now they're checking her for blood clots in lung and legs. They did this once before, when she was in for brain tumors, so we expect it to be ok, but still a little stressful. If tests come back ok she could be home as early as tomottow. Thanks again man.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    May she heal and be well quickly .

Thank you so much, man.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Aw man......

Hope everything goes well.

Thank you. VERY much appreciated.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Prayers for her improvement.

Thank you.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Something that helped me when I had pneumonia was a trick a nurse showed me. You inhale as much air as you can at once and then force down more in gulps until you're ready to burst. Do that a few times in a row as often as you can handle it. You get dizzy as hell but it opens the lungs up and allows them to expell the nasty $#@! that hides in there when you get that.

It helped me, and it helped my daughter when she had it. Anyway, sorry to hear you started the year like this.

Thanks so much, man. I'll pass that along to her.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Praying for a her speedy recovery.

Thank you. We apreciate it greatly.
    Chris

Thank you so much, man.
    I got out of a hospital in Oklahoma from the same thing a day before Christmas Eve 1983 and flew home for 9 days . I was so weak I spent much of it just sitting in front of the fire with my honey .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always hate seeing messages like this, because I wish I could do more, for so many of our RPF "family" that are, or have been suffering through the same thing in the past.

Of course, best wishes and prayers for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I always hate seeing messages like this, because I wish I could do more, for so many of our RPF "family" that are, or have been suffering through the same thing in the past.

Brother, just knowing there are people out there who give a $#@! is a huge plus. Thanks so much.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

ya, I never know how to reply to such threads...so I generally don’t. I can’t imagine what these people are going though, makes my problems pale in comparison.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I got out of a hospital in Oklahoma from the same thing a day before Christmas Eve 1983 and flew home for 9 days . I was so weak I spent much of it just sitting in front of the fire with my honey .

Thanks yet again.
    Chris

I'm so sorry. I hope she gets out of there soon and is on the mend as quick as possible.

Praying for a full, speedy recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well, a quick update. They're no longer concerned about clots since she started showing a fever and is responding well to treatment. On the way to pick her up and bring her home now. Thanks again to everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. They are gery much appreciated.
    Chris

Well, a quick update. They're no longer concerned about clots since she started showing a fever and is responding well to treatment. On the way to pick her up and bring her home now. Thanks again to everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. They are gery much appreciated.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent news! Still have her in my prayers so she recovers quickly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yea!

Absolutely great news! Thanks for letting us know. It makes my heart glad.

w00t!! awesomesauce!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12