Thread: TouchMyCoin.com - Crypto Auction site

TouchMyCoin.com - Crypto Auction site

A few years ago I started fiddling with ideas on how to make new coins have some actual usage outside of exchanges, and to make faucets more amusing. This also let me gain experience with handling a variety of crypto.

This led to TouchMyCoin, a crypto currency auction site. The site gives away a few free coins when you join and create a deposit address you get some free BUMBA and XGOX, so you can bid without any downside to you.

This isn't really a make a profit sort of site, as I said it lets me test some ideas. However it's been running for a few years now so thought I'd mention it here. Most auctions may be a penny or two of USD value. Although I'm doing a 12 days of christmas event and today's prize is 1 ONION which is worth about $6.

https://www.touchmycoin.com
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why not touch my jingleberries?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why not touch my jingleberries?
    Do you think your jingleberries are in a bubble?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you think your jingleberries are in a bubble?
    Hard to say, haven't seen them in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hard to say, haven't seen them in a while.
    Try low carb.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is a variation of the Dollar Auction lol
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic