Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Explain To Me How Trump Differs From The Generic Democrat

He's no different than the average Dem.... but he is different from the Obama / Pelosi brand.

Is that good enough? Hell no, it ain't.
    However, much to my surprise, he has been better on a couple of issues than I thought he'd be, unfortunately Foreign Policy isn't one of em.

I know this wasn't the question, but were I to rank them, and The Ghost of Jefferson was a 10 and the incarnation of Lincoln a 1...

Barry would be a 2, Bush and Billary a 3... Trump would be a 4.

Of course this ranking is highly scientific and was not made up from the top of my head at 730 in the morning, so don't question my genius!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Trump Effect: Business, Anticipating Less Regulation, Loosens Purse Strings

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/01/u...ic-growth.html

By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM and JIM TANKERSLEY JAN. 1, 2018

WASHINGTON — A wave of optimism has swept over American business leaders, and it is beginning to translate into the sort of investment in new plants, equipment and factory upgrades that bolsters economic growth, spurs job creation — and may finally raise wages significantly.

While business leaders are eager for the tax cuts that take effect this year, the newfound confidence was initially inspired by the Trump administration’s regulatory pullback, not so much because deregulation is saving companies money but because the administration has instilled a faith in business executives that new regulations are not coming.

“It’s an overall sense that you’re not going to face any new regulatory fights,” said Granger MacDonald, a home builder in Kerrville, Tex. “We’re not spending more, which is the main thing. We’re not seeing any savings, but we’re not seeing any increases.”

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Has he not contributed to democrats also?
    Ok I stand corrected, he has been donor/champion of Dems going back decades.

Still this does not prove automatically that he himself is a flip flopping "mother of all swamps". One cannot be a hardcore Christian values guy and a swamp simultaneously.

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-m...-nbc-news.html

The U.S. military attacked a Syria-government airfield with 59 Tomahawk missiles on Thursday evening.

The missiles targeted the Shayrat air base near Homs, and were in response to a Tuesday chemical weapons attack. Officially announcing the strike, President Donald Trump said the targeted airfield had launched the chemical attack on a rebel-held area, and he called on other nations to oppose Syria's embattled leader.

"On Tuesday, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad launched a horrible chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians. Using a deadly nerve agent, Assad choked out the lives of helpless men, women and children. It was a slow and brutal death for so many. Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack," Trump said Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Ok I stand corrected, he has been donor/champion of Dems going back decades.

Still this does not prove automatically that he himself is a flip flopping "mother of all swamps". One cannot be a hardcore Christian values guy and a swamp simultaneously.
    This is true, he is a bastion of morality. He puts Ron Paul to shame with his integrety, honesty and humility.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234