Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think are the funniest tweets by Donald Trump?

What do you think are the funniest tweets by Donald Trump?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Why, Duhnald? First President to tweet a weather report is . . . "laughable" *sigh*

The comments are a hoot too.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-29-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post

Lol... does this guy know how to troll the left or what??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Still trying to figure out what this one meant:

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Probably misstyped "conference" and accidentally hit post.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Coverage

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd have a hard time picking just one. They're best as a set. First the deleted tweets:

(Then he lost)

(Somewhere around this time all the Trumpkins convinced themselves that Trump supported Moore all along)

(Lost again)

Bonus tweet endorsing a lifetime lobbyist #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp:

(He lost too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

TIME FOR REGIME CHANGE!
    Donald J. Trump

Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!

I'm thinking this thread could use a good poll....

#covfefe
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I couldn't stop laughing at this one:

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

USA is ripe for regime change, our president is far too unhinged. I hope NK can put us out of our misery

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I hope NK can put us out of our misery
    Go away.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

USA is ripe for regime change, our president is far too unhinged. I hope NK can put us out of our misery
    I think that NK is really missing out on a fantastic opportunity to point out that the US is accusing NK of being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats... while itself being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats.

Is that why Trump is so hostile towards Kim Jong Un? Is it like two women who are too alike working in the same office? The world isn't big enough for two fat, dumpy leaders with terrible hair?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I think that NK is really missing out on a fantastic opportunity to point out that the US is accusing NK of being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats... while itself being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats.

Is that why Trump is so hostile towards Kim Jong Un? Is it like two women who are too alike working in the same office? The world isn't big enough for two fat, dumpy leaders with terrible hair?
    I don't think NK interests align with nevertrumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I don't think NK interests align with nevertrumpers.
    I don't think that NK interests align with a person who, during his campaign, said that he advocated diplomacy with NK and would talk to them with without any preconditions and accept a visit by Kim Jong Il to the White House, only to turn around after inauguration and do exactly all of the things that he said we shouldn't do.
    Pinochet is the model

I don't think that NK interests align with a person who, during his campaign, said that he advocated diplomacy with NK and would talk to them with without any preconditions and accept a visit by Kim Jong Il to the White House, only to turn around after inauguration and do exactly all of the things that he said we shouldn't do.
    Trump colluded not only with Russia but also with NK while campaigning?

Trump colluded not only with Russia but also with NK while campaigning?
    Donald Trump: has "no problem" talking to Kim Jong Un

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...o-kim-jong-un/

Presumptive GOP nominee, Donald Trump told Reuters on Tuesday that he would "have no problem" speaking to the repressive leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, in an effort to stop the country's rogue nuclear program.

"I would speak to him -- I would have no problem speaking to him," Trump said to Reuters.

The interview focused mostly on Trump's foreign policy approach, which has shifted several times since launching his campaign last year. It was published hours before the businessman won the Oregon primary and his campaign announced the formation of two joint fundraising ventures with the Republican National Committee.

Trump 'would be honored' to meet with Kim Jong Un

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-honor...ry?id=47133942

President Donald Trump said he "would be honored" to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, and defended inviting Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to visit the White House.

Trump spoke to Bloomberg on Monday, saying, "If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him [Kim], I would, absolutely. I would be honored to do it."

"Most political people would never say that," he continued, "but I'm telling you, under the right circumstances, I would meet with him. We have breaking news."

This is not the first time he has expressed a willingness to meet with the enigmatic leader. A year ago, before clinching the Republican Party's presidential nomination, Trump told Reuters that he "would have no problem" speaking with Kim.
    Pinochet is the model

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...o-kim-jong-un/

Presumptive GOP nominee, Donald Trump told Reuters on Tuesday that he would "have no problem" speaking to the repressive leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, in an effort to stop the country's rogue nuclear program.

"I would speak to him -- I would have no problem speaking to him," Trump said to Reuters.

The interview focused mostly on Trump's foreign policy approach, which has shifted several times since launching his campaign last year. It was published hours before the businessman won the Oregon primary and his campaign announced the formation of two joint fundraising ventures with the Republican National Committee.

Trump 'would be honored' to meet with Kim Jong Un

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-honor...ry?id=47133942

President Donald Trump said he "would be honored" to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, and defended inviting Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to visit the White House.

Trump spoke to Bloomberg on Monday, saying, "If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him [Kim], I would, absolutely. I would be honored to do it."

"Most political people would never say that," he continued, "but I'm telling you, under the right circumstances, I would meet with him. We have breaking news."

This is not the first time he has expressed a willingness to meet with the enigmatic leader. A year ago, before clinching the Republican Party's presidential nomination, Trump told Reuters that he "would have no problem" speaking with Kim.
    stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome

stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome
    Trump has always been at war with Eastasia.
    Pinochet is the model

That was before he became a rocket man.

What relevancy does that post have to anything?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donald J. Trump

Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What relevancy does that post have to anything?
    Because it demonstrates one of two things: that Trumps non interventionist rhetoric was all lies or he just completely sold out to the deep state. But people like you will shout "Hillary is worse" instead of admitting that Trump is awful

Because it demonstrates one of two things: that Trumps non interventionist rhetoric was all lies or he just completely sold out to the deep state. But people like you will shout "Hillary is worse" instead of admitting that Trump is awful
    Wait, didn't both of those just say he wanted to talk to KJU? What's wrong with that?

Jan2017

That was before he became a rocket man.

It is a fact that presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump in May 2016 did say this . . .
    NK had just launched a missile that broke up in air as US Navy ships entered Sea of Japan and the candidate was apparently asked about that.

Trump as President calling the North Korean a rocket man at the UN was another appeal to be entertaining in rhetoric -
    it's been a tough year, sometimes entertaining.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 01-04-2018 at 08:03 AM.

So many Trump haters on this forum. SAD!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast