Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: What do you think are the funniest tweets by Donald Trump?

  1. #1

    Default What do you think are the funniest tweets by Donald Trump?




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Why, Duhnald? First President to tweet a weather report is . . . "laughable" *sigh*

    The comments are a hoot too.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-29-2017 at 05:00 PM.

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post

    Lol... does this guy know how to troll the left or what??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4

    Default

    Still trying to figure out what this one meant:

    Help me keep posting. Please donate here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Still trying to figure out what this one meant:

    Probably misstyped "conference" and accidentally hit post.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Still trying to figure out what this one meant:

    Coverage

  8. #7

  9. #8

  10. #9

    Default

    I'd have a hard time picking just one. They're best as a set. First the deleted tweets:



    (Then he lost)











    (Somewhere around this time all the Trumpkins convinced themselves that Trump supported Moore all along)







    (Lost again)






    Bonus tweet endorsing a lifetime lobbyist #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp:



    (He lost too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.

  11. #10

  12. #11

    Default

    TIME FOR REGIME CHANGE!
    Donald J. Trump

    Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!

  13. #12

    Default

    I'm thinking this thread could use a good poll....

    #covfefe
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  14. #13

    Default

    I couldn't stop laughing at this one:

    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  15. #14

    Default

    USA is ripe for regime change, our president is far too unhinged. I hope NK can put us out of our misery

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    I hope NK can put us out of our misery
    Go away.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    USA is ripe for regime change, our president is far too unhinged. I hope NK can put us out of our misery
    I think that NK is really missing out on a fantastic opportunity to point out that the US is accusing NK of being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats... while itself being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats.

    Is that why Trump is so hostile towards Kim Jong Un? Is it like two women who are too alike working in the same office? The world isn't big enough for two fat, dumpy leaders with terrible hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I think that NK is really missing out on a fantastic opportunity to point out that the US is accusing NK of being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats... while itself being run by an unstable leader with access to nuclear weapons and a history of making bombastic, overblown threats.

    Is that why Trump is so hostile towards Kim Jong Un? Is it like two women who are too alike working in the same office? The world isn't big enough for two fat, dumpy leaders with terrible hair?
    I don't think NK interests align with nevertrumpers.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I don't think NK interests align with nevertrumpers.
    I don't think that NK interests align with a person who, during his campaign, said that he advocated diplomacy with NK and would talk to them with without any preconditions and accept a visit by Kim Jong Il to the White House, only to turn around after inauguration and do exactly all of the things that he said we shouldn't do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't think that NK interests align with a person who, during his campaign, said that he advocated diplomacy with NK and would talk to them with without any preconditions and accept a visit by Kim Jong Il to the White House, only to turn around after inauguration and do exactly all of the things that he said we shouldn't do.
    Trump colluded not only with Russia but also with NK while campaigning?
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump colluded not only with Russia but also with NK while campaigning?
    Donald Trump: has "no problem" talking to Kim Jong Un

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...o-kim-jong-un/

    Presumptive GOP nominee, Donald Trump told Reuters on Tuesday that he would "have no problem" speaking to the repressive leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, in an effort to stop the country's rogue nuclear program.

    "I would speak to him -- I would have no problem speaking to him," Trump said to Reuters.

    The interview focused mostly on Trump's foreign policy approach, which has shifted several times since launching his campaign last year. It was published hours before the businessman won the Oregon primary and his campaign announced the formation of two joint fundraising ventures with the Republican National Committee.




    Trump 'would be honored' to meet with Kim Jong Un


    http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-honor...ry?id=47133942


    President Donald Trump said he "would be honored" to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, and defended inviting Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to visit the White House.

    Trump spoke to Bloomberg on Monday, saying, "If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him [Kim], I would, absolutely. I would be honored to do it."

    "Most political people would never say that," he continued, "but I'm telling you, under the right circumstances, I would meet with him. We have breaking news."

    This is not the first time he has expressed a willingness to meet with the enigmatic leader. A year ago, before clinching the Republican Party's presidential nomination, Trump told Reuters that he "would have no problem" speaking with Kim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Donald Trump: has "no problem" talking to Kim Jong Un

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...o-kim-jong-un/

    Presumptive GOP nominee, Donald Trump told Reuters on Tuesday that he would "have no problem" speaking to the repressive leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, in an effort to stop the country's rogue nuclear program.

    "I would speak to him -- I would have no problem speaking to him," Trump said to Reuters.

    The interview focused mostly on Trump's foreign policy approach, which has shifted several times since launching his campaign last year. It was published hours before the businessman won the Oregon primary and his campaign announced the formation of two joint fundraising ventures with the Republican National Committee.




    Trump 'would be honored' to meet with Kim Jong Un


    http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-honor...ry?id=47133942


    President Donald Trump said he "would be honored" to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, and defended inviting Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to visit the White House.

    Trump spoke to Bloomberg on Monday, saying, "If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him [Kim], I would, absolutely. I would be honored to do it."

    "Most political people would never say that," he continued, "but I'm telling you, under the right circumstances, I would meet with him. We have breaking news."

    This is not the first time he has expressed a willingness to meet with the enigmatic leader. A year ago, before clinching the Republican Party's presidential nomination, Trump told Reuters that he "would have no problem" speaking with Kim.
    stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Nope, I'd actually favor giving Baptists similar treatment to sodomites if they opt to proselytize their heresy in my presence.

    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn
    I'm fully aware that Ron is a Baptist

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome
    Trump has always been at war with Eastasia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Trump is playing a real game of chess. I feel blessed that my intuition made me support him back in September 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think [Trump] is going to cut the budget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I give Trump 1 year to put [Clinton] in jail. See you in January 2018 about this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    [Paul Ryan being kicked out of speakership] happens soon after the vote fails.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome
    That was before he became a rocket man.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    stop it that's way too many facts for the posters with trump infatuation syndrome
    What relevancy does that post have to anything?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  26. #25

    Default

    Donald J. Trump

    Iran is failing at every level despite the terrible deal made with them by the Obama Administration. The great Iranian people have been repressed for many years. They are hungry for food & for freedom. Along with human rights, the wealth of Iran is being looted. TIME FOR CHANGE!

  27. #26

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What relevancy does that post have to anything?
    Because it demonstrates one of two things: that Trumps non interventionist rhetoric was all lies or he just completely sold out to the deep state. But people like you will shout "Hillary is worse" instead of admitting that Trump is awful

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Because it demonstrates one of two things: that Trumps non interventionist rhetoric was all lies or he just completely sold out to the deep state. But people like you will shout "Hillary is worse" instead of admitting that Trump is awful
    Wait, didn't both of those just say he wanted to talk to KJU? What's wrong with that?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That was before he became a rocket man.
    Donald Trump: has "no problem" talking to Kim Jong Un

    It is a fact that presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump in May 2016 did say this . . .
    NK had just launched a missile that broke up in air as US Navy ships entered Sea of Japan and the candidate was apparently asked about that.

    Trump as President calling the North Korean a rocket man at the UN was another appeal to be entertaining in rhetoric -
    it's been a tough year, sometimes entertaining.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 01-04-2018 at 08:03 AM.

  31. #30

    Default

    So many Trump haters on this forum. SAD!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 08:05 PM
  2. Activism: Tweets to Trump
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 09:22 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 05:16 AM
  5. Donald Trump tweets image of Nazi soldiers inside the U.S. flag, then deletes tweet
    By William Tell in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •